ITT: Kino women will never understand

ITT: Kino women will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-6gW_Iyvh8
nytimes.com/2017/03/02/opinion/gloria-steinem-women-have-chick-flicks-what-about-men.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally any kino is not understandable to women

so as opposed to most of you misogynist basement dwellers, i actually know a few women with genuinely good taste in movies, whose taste i respect and with whom i can go to see and discuss interesting movies across most genres, from action flicks to obscure slowmoving arthouse shit
like real adults who don't just watch shit chick flicks and go on their phone all the way through a tarkovsky movie or whatever

and yet for some reason they all can't understand why master and commander is so good and it turns out this meme is actually real and women just don't connect with this ridiculously good movie

youtube.com/watch?v=W-6gW_Iyvh8

I like Master and Commander but there are way too many cheesy lines for this to be Kino, a lot of the dialogue between the common sailors is hokey as fuck. It's TV movie territory

Women are capable of understanding art just like men, but some concepts like honor, respect and isolation (especially this one) are completely alien to them, therefore films with such themes are simply unrelatable for them.

Hello Stacy.

good for you, but I've yet to be with a girl that didn't have horrible taste in movies (bad chick flicks and horrible comedies were their favorite).
Not that it matters that much cuz with them watching a movie was just an excuse to have sex halfway through it.

rape kino

This is my girlfriend's favorite movie though.

>he thought it was rape

Do women understand Heat?

>If you show him a beetle, he'll tell you what it's thinking
>Captain knows this ship, he knows what she can do
>That's seamanship sir, BY GOD that's seamanship

Crew member just happens to be on the same dock where the enemy ship is being built

No rats

No shipwives

But yeah, Kino

What does, "kino," mean?

>Lole girls are so dumb am i rite guise
>heh im a fuckin baller
fade to black
>i-im so lonely, i haven't left my rooms in days, i-i guess ill post more of my Sup Forums waifus while perpetuating my sad and lonely gfless existence while convincing myself all girls are dumb, that ought to do the trick

Does sHE have a dick?

Ship wives were not often on board ships of the line especially during blockades, patrols and mass engagements. Also it's fairly likely that a sailor would come from a dockyard after pressganging or taking commission. A lot of sailors also got work in docks between voyages which is why plenty of Brit sailors were around in American docks.

>lol this guy is a misogynist because he's a lonely virgin.
>Unlike me, of course. I fuck so many bitches whiteknighting on Sup Forums while posting shite, 16-bit anime gifs

nytimes.com/2017/03/02/opinion/gloria-steinem-women-have-chick-flicks-what-about-men.html

>The opposite of a “chick flick” is a “prick flick.” Not only would this term serve movie marketers well, it would add to the lexicon of literary critics. For example, it could characterize a lot of contemporary fiction — works from Philip Roth and Bret Easton Ellis, for example — as well as the plays of David Mamet.
>Most of all, this new and simple label could guide confused viewers through the thicket of downloadable movies to these types of attractions:
>All the movies that glorify World War II. From classics starring John Wayne and Ronald Reagan, both masterful actors who portrayed heroism without ever leaving the studio back lot, to Steven Spielberg’s “Saving Private Ryan,” in which the character would rather risk death than be rescued.

well there you go, women will never understand sacrifice

your gif shows exactly how degenerate you are, and you are calling other people lonely kek

because women are low functioning. they are treated like children their entire lives and pampered most of the time and catered too, so of course they don't understand honor or giving your life for a cause greater than you, because they are told nothing is greater than a woman.

Just a reminder that's Christian Bale's stepmom

No.

This movie is pure kino

rape (consensual) kino

It's a term for the highest tier of quality movies.