Tfw watching seinfeld as a kid i legitimately thought life in your 30s would exactly be like jerrys

>tfw watching seinfeld as a kid i legitimately thought life in your 30s would exactly be like jerrys

man was i in for a rude awakening.

What is life like in your 30s?

Cucky

i only remember seeing jerry use his computer once. i use mine like every day.

its definitely not having a nice apartment in manhattan where your qt 3.14 ex, your best friend since high school, and your wacky neighbor pop in every once in while and partake in wacky adventures.

What high value skill(s) did you develop during your twenties?

i can make a great egg salad

But you do get to be anxious, have idiotic arguments, and overthink minor social faux pas, so it's not totally unlike Seinfeld.

Where do you think you are?

I'm almost in my 30s and man I feel way more sad and depressed than my early 20s and had friends.
My 30s is gonna be sad and lonely.

I have a lot of knowledge about Seinfeld

Can you come to my picnic next week?

*unsheathes katana*
wouldnt u like to kno... kid.....

sure thing :)

what is high value?

Being on the high ground

*teleports to the high ground*
nothing personnel kid

You DO end up in a anxiety-ridden hell where you're trapped in the incomprehensible labyrinth of social situations that could make or break relationships with everyone you meet

besides the apartment this is literally my life right now. People just walk in my house all the time without knocking.

maybe your life is how it is because you watched seinfeld as a kid?

And you can look forward to declining expectations, the shame of wasted time, the uncertainty of what "time well spent" really means and the horror of mortality when you look in the mirror and realize how much you resemble your father.

I studied the blade

sounds comfy

The apartment isn't that nice desu, but the location is nice of course.

You get up in the morning, go to work, work all day, come home in the evening, have some dinner, then proceed to waste the evening watching a movie / tv show or playing a video game before going to bed and repeating it all over again.

Same on the weekends, except without the going to work bit. You just spend all day watching movies or playing video games. Every other weekend you clean your house too.

georges apartment is more comfy

this is how it was in an apartment complex in my 20s. kind of miss it. never see anyone anymore.

>You just spend all day watching movies or playing video games.
Nah.

Sweet see you at flushining meadows.

If its true that you're here forever I can't wait for when we're in our fifties shitposting about our continuous grind towards death

How long have you been here?
This is my 11th or 12th year.

I've been here since Gamergate so relatively newfag

tfw 5 years

When does it end?

>When does it end?
I don't think it ever truly ends.
I thought about leaving with moot, but I couldn't. It pulled me away a bit at least.

I hated this game as a kid, but still played it a lot. Speaking of which, I'd better go check in on my neopets.

When you have kids. Or when you die. Whichever happens first.