Why are you american whites so weak...

Why are you american whites so weak? Niggers literally killing you one by one and all i see are whites licking black asses on twitter and facebook.
Its so pathetic I almost feel pity for you racist fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello i am also jewish and i find this very funny

Maybe because our declaration of Independence says "All men are created equal"

>(((being this much of a faggot)))

>Israel

No, it says "All Men are created equal". "Men" with a capital 'M', referring to White Men.

The curse of the Anglo civilization. Cucknada, UKistan and niggermerica. A bunch of white sissies ruled by women and subhumans = COLLAPSE of Civilization.

Those roasties eyes look dead. The Nigger looks like it has more of a soul. Fucking sad.

Doesn't say shit about monkeys though.

Not quite sure how you made that connection user

Gee never thought of it as this way before

Nice Armada you got there pussy.

The consitution was made for the "posterity" of those who made it: Europeans.

Some quality bait you got there OP

that's becuase you're on twigger and faceberg you fucking faggot kike ready bake oven mix parasite

>israel
>why
0/10

>After armada invencible, we literally assfucked drake and england fleet with an army of children, women and some subhumans in A coruña, lisbon or cartagena de indias.... top kek.

And your counterarmada bro?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada

And yet Britain (and then the 'Anglo' nations you hate took over) became the dominant power and Spain fell into becoming the irrelevant shithole that it is today.

accroding to pol and virgins in general, being strong is punching people. school stereotype i guess.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You're no one's bro.

Americans are literally the kangz of cucks
Fuck all Americans we need to ban these nigger loving cucks from Sup Forums

Blacks always murdered white people at high rates. We're kind of used to it

I feel like more americans need to be murdered in a day.

>we're use to being pathetic cucks
Just end your life.
You Americans cucks are weak as fuck. All the guns in the world won't save you. Maybe you need real white people to invade and sort your shit out faggot

See it's people what like you that are keeping racism alive and well
Congrats

>Not understanding sarcasm.

Please do what you did to the Abos
Yeah? Yeah!?
That would be right nice of you

Another American cuck.

Thanks for proving my point. BAN all Americans from Sup Forums. You nigger lovers are fucking embarrassing.

Ayo lemme borrow these ladies for a while. Hope you don't mind, wuite-boiye.

Cops are agents for the jew. Let them fight with the niggers. Why should I give a shit?

No. We will remove ALL of you and use your country for resources to fuel the next white empire.

We cannot allow your Swedish tier cuck genetics and culture to leak.

I'm too lazy to do anything.

Aren't you guys basically owned by China?

Says the guy in 20 trillion of debt to the chinks.
Kek

Asians are not the problem.
Niggers and American nigger lovers are. We will destroy you all.

> find proxy for Israel, start shit on Sup Forums claiming black people are killing a race that worships them. Obtain keks and shekels.

Why are you friends with a bunch of coal burners and cucks on the jewbook...oh, I see.

And today you are on the verge of becoming a mudslim-nigger nation while there is no a fucking subhuman living in my city. Enjoy your multicultural civilization, Charles.

Even worse, "one post by this one ID".

#NotAllAmericans

>asians are not the problem
Asians are very much a problem. Niggers are dumb enough that they will never cause major problems or gain political power. Asians(including middle easterners) on the other hand, are smart enough to advance politically and economically. At the same time, they are biologically soulless and incapable of integrating into western culture. There is nothing more frightening than the possibility of living in a majority asian community.

Sup Forums is an American website. If you banned all Americans, the traffic would slow down so heavily that the site would probably be unable to sustain itself.

yeah, whites be the king pussies
one bad shit happens they all wanna fuck off to them woods, be farmers and shit.
while all the non whites enjoy the fuckin money in the cities the whites suffer, they be truly the cucks

>Sup Forums is an American website.
lmao it's owned by a chink now bby, and where do you see in the rules that it's for americans only?

I'd like to see you spend one night in South Tel aviv. Only then you can complain about the situation in the US.

>be farmers and shit
KEK. You realize you're living in a society like 100 years behind Western civilization, right? You gooks are still stuck in that urbanization, looking down on rural folks, phase from early 20th century Europe.

Britain historically has been pretty good at covering up and hiding our failures so hardly anyone knows about them.

We also contributed to tarnishing your country historically for centuries with the "Spanish Inquisition" as being a terrible evil of massive proportions, the 'black legend' to create a useful myth to make it seem 10 x worse than it actually was. Even today it's the Anglo perspective that dominates.

Basically don't fuck with Anglos, we'll spin it against you regardless if we win or lose.

>I'd like to see you spend one night in South Tel aviv.

W-whats in South Tel Aviv?

>americans actually think it's glamorous to be a farmer
Do you actually believe it, or do you just want to fuck sows and mares all day?

thanks based Chaim

time to put you in the oven once and for all mr oven dodger

Sudan
I'm not doing this for free, you still gotta give me my annual 3 quadrillion

low test men who have been groomed since birth to believe they're racists

t. european immigrant that grew up in the US

It's no more or less glamorous than any other profession, scumbag. Rural life was probably more sustainable in the past on a sociological basis, but that doesn't really apply now due to technological advances. Sup Forums has really lowered my views on the intelligence of Canadians.

Forgot your proxy, jew?

Just fucking kill yourself.

arent you supposed to be posting in /namibia/ or someshit white bitch?
or those prep thread or innawoods threads?
all that bullshit and you seems like youre ready to move somewhere quiet, close to nature, far away from the city like some fuckin amish nigger.

fuck off, white man. you aint welcome in any major cities in the usa

He is right you know. I'm ashamed to be white when see the reactions of my people. So sleeping and weak and no backbone, nothing just cuck.
pathetic

OK, little asian manlet.

Hate to admit it, Binyamin. But you're right.
I never thought I'd see people openly celebrate the death of five innocent Americans. What the actual fuck is going on?
Saw this photo on my kb feed a few minutes ago. I guess wanting to conducting thorough investigation = being a savage, bigoted racist now. Let's start giving minorities the benefit of the doubt. Let's just assume they're totally innocent in any given crime based on solely on their ethnicity. To do anything else would be downright bigoted, racist, etc.

>White male/Asian female thread a few hours ago is pruned within 10 replies
>Black male/ white female thread goes for 60+ replies
Bravo, mods.

Do Israelis want to get rid of Muslims within Israel? What's the situation like there?

>White American police slaughtering african americans, killing 100s per month with immunity
>black people kill half a dozen of cops

n-nazis watch out!