Where will her career be in three years time?

Where will her career be in three years time?

who cares, she's worst emma

For some reason I find this blacked stuff really hot now. Thanks Sup Forums

Why does Sup Forums pick the ugliest bitches to fawn over? Even when they are covered in the most expensive makeup there is,they STILL look like shit. I've seen highschool girls in my small rural town that look better than every bitch Sup Forums considers hot.

Hey there are few of us with an actual taste.

He's talking about you too. She is ugly.

herpes butt and hillary shill

You... guys... are... assholes... :(

she's not with that other cuck anymore?

she is fucking hideous too.

post someone you think is hotter

Is it weird that the moment a woman has been with a black man I no longer find them attractive? If you asked me a week ago if I found Emma Roberts attractive I would've probably said yes, but now she does nothing for me. Maybe this photo's really unflattering, but she isn't the first time this has happened to me.

nah, being a racist is pretty normal

eww can you imagine how bad those dreadlocks smell

Those aren't dreads

It's not like I try to stop being attracted to them though. It just happens. Racist or not, I don't give a shit.

>wear pants with belt loops
>not wearing a belt
triggered by the nigger

DROPPED

Rate new hair.

she looks like one of those schizophrenics that have different emotions on either side of their face and when you mirror it it makes a whole face

Do you get triggered every time you see a woman in jeans, too?

Stop this meme faggot.

It's similar to how I find women who have been pregnant and given birth (naturally or through C-section) extremely unappealing and unattractive. I know some guys get off on pregos and MILFs, but I just don't. You ever feel the tit of a bitch who let some little shit feed off her? It's saggy and lumpy. The pussy ain't in the best shape, either. Often they have horrible stretchmarks.

Women dress retarded anyway so not really. I don't wear women's clothes so I don't hold them to a regular human standard.

Everyone has that and those cues

In a relashionship it's a name of her new movie. But i bet you already know that.

t. emma

Why are white *men* so triggered over a woman who will never touch them? Not like she was going to suck you dick in this lifetime, squirt.

Nobody's triggered though. All I'm saying is that she's not attractive to me anymore. It isn't the end of the world, because she's one of hundreds of millions of women her age on this planet. I'm not angry about it because it's mathematically impossible for me to run out of women to be attracted to.