Breaking NEWS

Philando Castille wasnt innocent like the media is saying.
>he didn't have a ccw
>he wasn't pulled over for a broken tail light
>he was a possible armed robbery suspect as he matches ctv footage of a robbery a few days before he was shot.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/the-curious-case-of-philando-castile-falcon-heights-mn-police-shooting/

Other urls found in this thread:

kare11.com/news/police-scanner-audio-1/267042738
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't matter to the nigger lives matter. The other guy who got shot was a pedophile and they still treat him as a dindu.

This.

No matter what he did, he din do it.

i read that he was a child molester too

The other dark chap was the pedo

that's the other dude

First off you need to read the fucking article. You're insinuating that he WAS the person in the BOLO; which he wasn't.

God these newfags

>he dindu nuffin
>he wuz a good boy
>white man keepin us down

That doesn't mean he deserved the death sentence

BLM has a point

#ImWithBLM

he looks nothing like that guy outside of being a nigger

>possible armed robbery suspect

I'm a possible Matt Damon lookalike suspect.

Where do I claim my prize?

its not about what black people believe. if the facts support this then it means that the texas shooting was started by another hands up dont shoot type lie

the media isnt acting responsible and the families of the cops can sue for wrongful death. good by msnbc

>theconservativetreehouse

Why in the fuck do you guys cite such shady sources? I realize it's the only thing out there to support your argument, but a source like this DOES NOT support your argument.

A BOLO is just a general description, which he fit and why he was pulled over by the police officer. His girlfriend in the video said he was pulled over for a broken tail light, and he had a ccw, both which were lies. He was pulled over because he fit the description of an armed robber. He was shot because he was armed.

Really, this changes the case for the police officer. When a suspect is pulled over, the first thing the officer does is run the plates and see if the owner has any wants or warrants. A felony suspect (like if he's wanted for questioning in the case) or if his vehicle matches one fleeing the scene of the robbery, would mean the officers would have their weapons out, and be ready for a desperate fugitive to draw on them.

I know that OP, but you didn't say all that

WTF is shady about that site?

You niggers complain about MSNBC and CNN being to liberal, but you're trusting them over a conservative news site

What kind of faggot are you

Well, you know about Asians and their eyesight. All niggers look the same to them.

conservativetreehouse is actually very good

you're a fucking newfag if you think otherwise

And what website would host such information if not a conservative one?

The louisana nigger was charged with fucking a minor roughly 16 years ago. I think he was 19-20 years old. He could have hooked up with a 16-17 year old that he went to high school with the previous year. Sure it's illegal but it's not as bad as you guys are trying to make it sound.

Lel

pedo IDF pls go

Don't expect such idiots to take such information.

They purposely misrepresent the information. We've know this for a while now.

HE DINDU NUFFIN

>He could have hooked up with a 16-17 year old
So, you're basically guessing, and then saying it's nothing.

He was 20 she was 14.

He got a 14 year old pregnant and had a history of violent crime and possessing illegal firearms
Just jewgle alton sterling criminal record, its all there

He fucked and impregnated a 14 year old girl over a period of several months

there goes your argument

DIN

>No facial hair
>Dead dindu has facial hair
Hmmm....really makes you think

I don't believe it yet

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up. I hadn't looked into it deeply. I merely looked at the dates of his arrest and his age.

not really ... a pedo doesnt fuck 14 year olds, prepubescent 0-8 year olds more their territory.

if you think 14 year olds are capable of properly consenting to sex with a 20 year old just turn yourself in now

all he dun deed was molestered an rape a chile he aint deen e'en nuffin at awe rong nigga

hello strawman, merely corrected you on something you trying to pass as fact when its not, you guys like facts, use them in all cases and the fact is that isnt what a pedophile is in literal terms.

Unless other legit sources say this then I'll believe this. Also the guy looks nothing like the guy in the video.

EXIST

Yeah Southern Blacks have a history of trying to fuck young girls, even family members. Talk to black girls here in the ghettos of Louisiana and if you can get them to be open and honest they'll admit they lost their v-card young to some uncle or their uncle's friend or something.

It's fucking disgusting and bad.

Ryder is that your nigga ass?

>having to be this facetious to try to win a pointless online argument
>I never brought up the word pedophile at all yet someone's post clearly struck a nerve with you enough to try to argue the semantics of being a pedophile
>not accepting that pedophile will always be the colloquial term used for someone who fucks 16

>Conservativetreehouse

Never even heard of that news site before, and it sounds biased as fuck.

all news is biased leaffag

He doesn't have to be the guy in the video, that isn't the point. If the facts show that he was indeed pulled over under suspicion of being one of the armed robbers, it would explain why the officer was nervous and acted the way he did. It wouldn't make it right, but it would help explain things.

From a brief check of the guys FB profile nothing jumped out at me, but I'm not familiar with gang stuff so who knows.

Step on up nigger!

Yes, news is biased at least to some extent.

The correct answer is usually in the middle between multiple, reputable news sources. So you have to watch multiple sources, left and right, to get the full story.

The key word there is reputable. News sources that actually have a reputation for covering sources at least somewhat truthfully.

>BROKEN TAIL LIGHT NARRATIVE BTFO

A pedophile is a sexual predator of prepubescents. And a prepubescent can be someone of 6, 10 or even 14 years old.

>be black

>get shot

Your not helping the cops case.

Not even 100 years ago 14 years old married all the time, wouldnt be surprised if your grandma married about that age, dont believe the feminist myth of consent

Which is it buddy, am i the pedo or the kid? make your mind up. Its used wrong then isnt it.

TLDR

What's the info?

lel I heard that earlier today that he was pulled over for matching the description of a robbery suspect. I thought it was just mistaken identity though. Fucking kek. Certainly looks like it might be true now.

I see you don't have niggers in your country. Literally zero nigger females are prepubescent at 14.

Why are you trusting a website called "The Conservative Treehouse" in the first place, OP.

If you really think 14 year old girls don't want to fuck older guys then you're an idiot, nothing they learn in 3 more years of aging will make their consent better. They will be just as stupid and naive at 14 as at 16 or 18 or 20. If you really think 14 year old girls haven't been having sex with older guys then you don't get out much.

As I understand it, that site has a reputation for covering sources more than somewhat truthfully.

They helped break the meme that Tray Tray was just a good lil dindu nofin.

Maybe he was asking for his novelty cigarette lighter to be refilled?

>His girlfriend in the video said he was pulled over for a broken tail light, and he had a ccw, both which were lies. He was pulled over because he fit the description of an armed robber.

The cop still could have said he pulled them over for the tail light though. It's not like he's gonna pull them over and tell them they look like suspects in an armed robbery.

because the treehouse is above and safe from the looney liberal lowlands

I wanna know how those were lies? What evidence is there?

You do realize Fox News has been dishonest in the past right?

and Faux News has caught heat from those crazy Tree people

Yeah. But CNN and MSNBCLGBT are bastions of honest, full disclosure reporting, right chucklehead?

theconservativetreehouse is the craziest place I have ever been. They have a LONG history of false accusations, putting innocent people in harms way.
Fuck you, OP, you fag
Go suck Jesus' cock

Spains consent age is 14 isnt it?

That's not an argument, that's just a bunch of alliterative imagery!

I haven't heard about the concealed carry thing, so I'm not sure if he had one or not. But they were pulled over for looking like the suspects of an armed robbery. This doesn't mean this chick was lying though, I'm sure thats what the cop told them was the reason he pulled them over

Post a real source.

Police Scanner shows that the officer stopped the car due to the driver matching the description of one of two gas station robbers. Car Plate and location said in the recording match the circumstances of the event. The girlfriend lied.

He wasn't a pedophile.

Correction, as suggests that's what the officer could have said. But the police officer most certainly pulled over because he matched the description of the robber.

>conservativetreehouse

Never said they were honest either.

>This doesn't mean this chick was lying though

No. She was lying because she's a nigger.

Her boo could be eating an infant and raping a kitten on live TV and the first words out of her mouth would be 'Dindu Nuffins!!'

This

Please get a shirt, hat, or tattoo with that tag so the rest of the sane world can identify you and know who they are dealing with.

You think a cop is going to pull someone over, and just tell them they pulled them over because they match the description of an armed robber right off the bat? I'm not a cop but that sounds like an awful tactic.

Except that isn't him and this just proves the cop racially profiles black people.

conservativetreehouse is ran by some retard want-to-be criminal in Florida name "sundown." He, and all of his users, are retards. Trust me, or not. I've followed them for years, and they are not trustworthy sleuths. Tin foil/end times Christian prophecy level shit.

Dude the cop wasn't even Asian.

I'm pretty sure felony stops start with guns drawn

>The other guy who got shot was a pedophile and they still treat him as a dindu.
And he had a gun. That's actually pretty fucked up..

But you sure as fuck would never call them out as being a shitty source.

Not like that ebil FAUX news.

found the pedo

And homeboy in pick doesn't have sideburns like dead dude.
Fucking disinfo fag, OP

kek ok leaf, found the gook

GROVE 4 LIFE

This is from the St. Paul local news.
They include the audio as well the description of the robbers.

1433?

How did he grow facial hair in 3 days?

stupid cunt. you aren't welcome here.
conservative fucking treehouse?
Beat it, Florida trash.

lots of girls are pretty much fully developed and look like grown women at 14

Look closer he has a goatee and a mustache

No one was a pedophile. Fuck dude.

No shit. Some are grandmas at 14.

>he has a goatee and a mustache
he hasn't sideburns, Mulder