Which state is safest from black people?

Which state is safest from black people?

denial

Michigan

probably northern states
but California's mexican population seems to scare them away.

Maine, Alaska, Wyoming, Montana, Oregon

Also rural areas in many parts of the country.

Liquid; they can't swim.

Europe

Florida

Only if you stay away from detroit

Here in southern Utah's more comfy.

Arizona, don't go to phoenix live in Scottsdale.

Western Washington is pretty safe

Just avoid Seattle, Tacoma, and Eastern Washington
But who would want to go to those places anyway

I grew up in the south but moved to the New england area before all the racial tension started. There is no racial tension up here because there is basically no black people. So I get to watch the rest of the country burn from the comfort and saftey of new england. It feels like a different contry up here.

But yeah, Vermont/New Hampshire/Maine/Mass (not Boston) is good.

All of utah is comfy
Except Ogden
Dont move there

You mean Snobbsdale?

fuck off, dont invite murican niggers over here. Black people from anywhere else are welcome, as long as they're christian.

it's that or live like shit everywhere else.

>tfw buckeye

Maine

anywhere in Iowa is bretty gud

Mass but outside of Hyannis and Boston it's all iceheads

the one with the fewest cities

niggers flock to cities

literally no reason why there should be so many niggers in minneapolis besides wanting to leach of successful places

pretty much every middle class suburb is white though.

you might get killed on the commute/at work, but other than that you're safe.

REPORT AND SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS!!!!

Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine

But you can find pockets of any state (pretty much) that is 95% white.

Iowa. Though we have issues with a lot of Spics, they mostly stick to Eastern Iowa or Marshalltown (don't ever live there)

Iowa has very few black people. I think it's still a fraction of a percent

I can even walk around town in Des Moines, and if I stay away from the community college, no niggers

Southeast Iowa is beat and comfy. Everyone is nice to each other. Being black is a borderline crime

However, there is a great amount of methods producing white trash in this area. They mostly keep to themselves, but you could probably throw a rock and hit a meth lab. They're prolific around State parks and near the interstate since a lot of the methods ships out around there.

Still preferable to niggers

Hawaii or Alaska, of course.

Not Marshalltown. Though their problem is usually spics and/or sex offenders.

>use the greyhound once because it was slightly cheaper than a flight and since I was going to a rural area with a small regional airport it was faster to take a greyhound plus it has wifi the whole trip(when gogo first came out and it was really expensive)
>the bus was filled with dindus, white trash, and wetbacks
>smelled like hell
>all the stops were in ghetto areas
>took even longer than what it said it did
>the people on the bus were so stupid or poor to have stuff hooked up to the wifi so I got all of it

Yeah I am going to take a plane for now on. Hell, planes are cheaper than most greyhound buses now as long as it is more than 300 miles away.

As for your question most of the northern us is fine.

Scottsdale is the nicest city in phoenix which is like being the best city in hell really. I hate the phoenix area. Scottsdale is nice I guess but I rather live in a libtard shithole than Scottsdale. There is something about phoenix that makes it feel weird. I rather go live in a small mid western town than anywhere in the phoenix area.

rip, at least you could have lived in north phoenix

Seattle is a pretty nice city. It maybe filled with libtards but it is still nice.

Tacoma has this reputation of being all ghetto, but it is just a poor area. Go back east or the rust belt if you want to see a ghetto. Washington is just nice and free from most nignogs. It has a lot of black muzzies though ...

*best and *meth god I hate this phone

I live in RI, racial tensions here seem pretty high. There's been protests/gatherings in the name of BLM and they always cause chaos. And thanks for the replies mates

And flint and lansing other than that are mostly nigger free. Source im a Michigander

>>the bus was filled with dindus, white trash, and wetbacks

Holy shit, this. Went on a 700 mile trip once and was usually only one of two or three whites on a full bus. Lazy fuckers also take up whole pairs of seats with their luggage instead of just sticking them in the overhead or leaving them for the carriage like they're supposed to.

Wow crocodiles, mosquitos, Cubans and swap hicks. what a place!

vermont

southern Californian

alaska

>It has a lot of black muzzies though
We have more Sikhs, and other Poo in loos than anything else
One of my best friends in highschool was a Hindu and they are pretty nice, and assimilate (even though they smell like curry)
Never met a muslim in Washington from the 23 years I have lived here
But then again all of that stuff is more in the King County area

Yeah I agree. I only really spent time in the counties around king county. I really do like seattle though despite Sup Forums hating it. Washington is nice in general but yes I know the libtards are horrible.

Funny enough I met a few muzzies in Seattle. My boyfriend is Iraqi and an ex-Muslim. Wants to build a wall and ban Muslims saying they are cancer. We went to a mosque one time in Seattle and protested outside of it.

Sucks that Seattle makes all the decisions for the state, not all of us folks are liberals
Pisses off Eastern Washington alot
But I'd rather live in liberal WW than shithole mad max Eastern

>Hawaii

You better get a tan beforehand, they hate Haoles

Idaho

you best bet is to hide with the Mexicans

I live in Eastern Washington (Tri-cities) and there are hardly any blacks, but there are a lot of Mexicans

Anthem is a nice place too. There's like 5 black families in the entire town.

New Hampshire.

Alaska

Arizona. We have Constitutional Carry, so niggers only shoot other niggers here, and there are only like 5 in the whole city.

I was just in Pullman like a month ago and I was alone in darkness what are you talking about you wheat chucker

Moved from Ogden to Provo area. You would be shocked how different the 2 cites are

your average florida black, pic related

Illinois. Especially Rockford or Chicago.
I'm so fucking screwed lel

Indiana is definitely up there. We don't put up with chimps here.

NM or HI. NM because blacks don't exist there and everything is run by Mexicans, HI because blacks don't exist there and have no way of getting there.

Maine is the whitest state in the US, although more rural states tend to have small towns with 95%+ white populations, if you don't mind living in bumfuck nowhere. I live in a town that, I shit you not, had a sign out front forbidding blacks and mexicans from moving here until the late 80s.

West side of Michigan is nigger free. The more east you get, the more niggers and especially sandniggers there are.

Connecicut has 3 of the top 6 most dangerous/black cities in the United States

Minnesota, so long as you're anywhere but the Twin Cities. The Dakotas are pretty nice, too.

Dixie is where I was born and Dixie is where I'll die.

I have no qualms cleaning up the mess of my fathers.

I grew up in Kalamazoo. It's a suburban ghetto. The Portage area is clean, though.

You must live in some bumfuck boonville town with nothing but the elderly and rural whites. Most of indiana is either niggers, ghetto trash, or meth heads.

Ill have to give it to you though, at least they stay to their own side of town and are more lazy and stupid than violent. Lazy jobless niggers means more open positions for everyone else.

>as long as they're muslim
fixed that for you

Vermont or New Hampshire. There are basically no black people and basically no gun laws. You could have an AR-15 in under an hour to protect yourself from the one black guy in a fifty mile radius of your home.

You mean Northern Florida or the Keys right? Cause places like Kissimmee, Orlando and Tampa are complete shit m8.

Live in Des Moines. Can confirm.

Utah

Alaska.

Maine

Its like 90% white people here, just stay in southern maine, the more north you get the more redneck it becomes.

Montana or Wyoming or Maine.

Southern Texas. Spics and White Spics are very law abiding and despise law breakers. Less crime than Houston (by a long shot) and less niggers. No gang presence except for stupid teenage taggers.

Also, we have the lowest price of living and cheap land abound. You can even go illegal hunting, if you want to train for the race war. I may be a Spic, but I hate illegals with a vengeance!

Go cold. Niggers hate the cold.

Argentina

Stay poor Mesa fag.

t. 85260

Hawaii without a doubt. 99% of black people can't even afford to move there. Plus, none of the local cultures like them there. The kanaka Hawaiians look at them as freeloading mainlanders with degenerate ideas, so do the Polynesians and micronesians and would especially get pissed if blacks tried to pull any of their muh slaves crap. As far as they're concerned there's no difference from the whites and consider both of them responsible for overthrowing the monarchy. Obama himself while he was at Punahou had to masquerade as a Fijian to avoid looking like a wealthy black man, which would definitely have gotten him beaten up. Asian markets refuse to serve blacks when possible as they have a reputation among Asians for being thieves and dirty, and other Asians refuse to eat around them, and Mexicans and Portuguese dislike them as they are highly against ghetto culture (God, tradition, Family are all) and very pro physical labor, as construction workers and plantation workers were once looked upon as very favorable and culturally relevant jobs (seen as being stewards of the land) and dislike other races from taking those jobs from them, as it's a tradition for their families to go into those jobs just as their great-grandparents did before them.

The farther north the better.

>Safest from Niggers
you literally are a nation of niggers

Montana. Very few blacks there plus every white person has guns they are willing to use.

What about Alaska?
Niggers and mudslimes seem to have an innate fear of cold and rural places.

>Argentina
>White
Pick one

dallas, texas

Yeah, Alaska works.

Liberia

california niggers here know their place otherwise the chink and mexicans remind them of it

A bonus of Hawaii I'd like to add is the complete lack and hatred of Muzzies as well. Muslims are looked upon as existential enemies of Catholics, Jodo shinshu Buddhists, Mormons, Hawaiian shamanists and that wakadoodle fundie Hindu cult that sprung up there. These are all the big religious players.

The Buddhists are an especially strong front against them, the desecration of the Bamiyan Buddhas led to a lot of people joining when 9-11 happened and considering that Hawaii is probably the most warlike state behind Texas the resulting war has left a little love for Allah.

I just moved to Utah.

No blacks here, but the momoes are fucking creepy.

montana. trust me

This.
I used to live in Los Angeles, and I remember El Monte being full Mexican area. Nowadays the chinks have taken it over and invaded it, so where did the Mexicans go? Well a lot are living with chinks but some of them moved out to the Westside to areas that used to be nigger-infested. The west is still nigger-infested but there spic enclaves where it's peaceful and companies are trying to "gentrify" those areas now that the spics pushed out the niggers. Where did the niggers go? Up to the desert where the meth-head white rednecks used to inhabit. However there was already a large spic and plasticchink population in the desert so the spics and plasticchinks conspire to keep the niggers in their own desert little ghettos. Don't know where the fuck the redneck cucks went, probably back to the south or up north.