Are """""A*stralians""""" even human? Sure, g*rmans are like robots pretending to be human...

Are """""A*stralians""""" even human? Sure, g*rmans are like robots pretending to be human, Scandinavians are brainwashed retards and Brazilians are monkeys but what about A*stralians, total scum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it wasn't for Maoris i wouldn't be able to tell the difference between your two countries

tony did nothing wrong

One is desert, bogans, meth crises, abos, 40.c heat, retarded politics, baby boomer and multicultural

Other is beautiful RPG tier landscapes, beautiful white nation with strong right wing government keeping out camel niggers

I don't know. We only get /mena/ "australian" posters here.

Yeah yeah I heard about your Maoris real walk in the park they are huh

They are sub human but they are still very entertaining

I am part Maori myself. They are good people, even the drunks are always friendly and happy to have a nice chat. Abos are entitled cunts. Probably something to do with how A*stralians tried genocide them now literally gives them houses and free education, basically making it impossible for them to integrate normally

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with genetics.
youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E

They don't even appear human.

Yeah no shit but you can't try and genocide and peoples then give them everything as a sorry. Follow through or dont start at all. Aussie politics is moving far left due to american social and media influence, soon abos are gonna be worshipped

loooooooooooooooool

Australians can't even genocide rabbits properly.

kek doesn't happen very often when the OP shits on multiple unrelated cunts at once lmao

Tasmania was the most successful recorded genocide in history mate

Is that were the Tasmanian devil came from?

the fat chick's name is antony?

Yeah but there are extant Tasmanian mixed bloods. Imagine being desperate (or dedicated) enough to have sex with pure Tasmanians.

Now its full of inbreds who ate arguably worse than tazzy abos. Not to mention how tazzy abos were literally peaceful and did cool red haired dredds. Literally killing off the only interesting abos funny how Aussies do that

>Aussie politics is moving far left
wtf

>Not to mention how tazzy abos were literally peaceful
they got killed because they were murdering farmers

>Probably something to do with how A*stralians tried genocide them now literally gives them houses and free education, basically making it impossible for them to integrate normally
No, it's actually because
>Maori were significantly more advanced than abos
>New Zealand is substantially smaller than Australia, meaning they can integrate into New Zealand culture without leaving their ancestral land

There was never any attempt to genocide abos outside of Tasmania. There were occasionally conflicts between settlors around the colonies but for the most part they were let be or sent to a mission at the absolute worst.

highly suspect this thread was made by the teenage Sup Forumstist who came to Sup Forums because of Trump memes and considers himself an oldfag

newzealand is almost 50% nonwhite

when you're smashed on the nog
in a south auckland pub
that's a maori

>strong right wing government
>literally sucking communist chink cock

>keeping out camel niggers
>country occupied by chinks and poos

Also, Maori are fucking disgusting subhumans, and only blessed ignorants who don’t deal with them on a daily basis can claim otherwise.

Waitangi was a mistake.

>Other is beautiful RPG tier landscapes, beautiful white nation with strong right wing government keeping out camel niggers
Two things: a right wing government is cancer and the only way to succeed in NZ is by moving to Australia, like your successful citizens have been doing since we allowed them to migrate easily.

Lel。

The reason they got killed way because they were doing raids and shit man.

Not a great idea.

I live in Tassie actually and Mt Wellington is starting to be called Kunyani and all that sort of thing. Seems like something we should keep pretty close under our hat to me.