HAPPENING: DALLAS BOMB WATCH

DALLAS ON BOMB WATCH. SHOOTER HAD BOMB-MAKING MATERIALS AND SAID THERE WERE BOMBS ALL OVER DALLAS

THEY WERE HIS FINAL WORDS

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=x2_J36_PJbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

> SAID THERE WERE BOMBS ALL OVER DALLAS
>THEY WERE HIS FINAL WORDS
shame he's too fucking dead to detonate any of them eh m80

>Ahkmed in charge of knowing how triggers work

plz sign this guys send to chocolate jesus

Fuck niggers

He's a big guy

Made me kek

F

>everything is fine, everything is going great

We should've picked our own cotton

black mcveigh

He probably procrastinated and never built them

This

Dallas user here. Went to the city to play some Top-Golf, everything is operating as usual. Please ignore any nonamerican posts about the event. Thank you.

Bye Dallas user, it was nice knowing you I hope they find all of your limbs

Cant Seeka the Micah

a dumb nigger though,i doubt he had the mental capacity to build a properly functioning device

Here's a question... how many rapes, assaults, robberies, murders, and killings are done per year?

Percentages are meaningless without a total.

I support anyone who believes in making the government remember who they serve. Civilians

Every cop in the country is now in fear for their lives , more than ever.

Copy cat killings incoming

Also dubbs

A lazy nigger half assed his terror/mass killing scheme?

Shocking.

They're IED's mate. They don't need remote detonation. Some may be timed on a countdown or pressure triggered.

He actually said they would find them eventually hopefully not before they kill more whites. So by logic look at the white areas of Dallas for them.
>Target white officers
>Target white civilians
>Made out to be a hero fighting injustice.

He was a common black racist thug and I'm glad the media are calling an african out on it after years of "Only whites can be racist" bullshit. Africans are the most racist group on the planet, surpassing oriental Asians.

>are the rumors true?

>x demographic are the racist group on the planet, surpassing y demographic.

t. Sourceless

Guys, what's going on? It now appears that there was only one gunman, but what about other two suspects that have been arrested yesterday? Can someone explain this to me? Micah Xavier Johnson did everything alone, without anyone's help?

The stupid pigs and media had no fucking clue what was going on so there was false reporting all over the place. Others were arrested because they looked suspicious but it seems the gunman was just 1.

live by the bomb die by the bomb

Cops said they were getting shot at from multiple angles

I don't think they're making it up

there is footage showing a second-floor shooter

and later footage showing one on the ground, he would have had to leave the building which seems risky

I'm sorry, have any of you fucking idiots ever heard of an agent provocateur? Any solidarity of african americans is viewed as a threat. The government had done this countless times before, inciting violence in a peaceful movement purely to discredit it and cause social unrest. The problem isn't rooted between blacks and whites or blacks and law enforcement, but rather the opressor and the oppressed. We are all the oppressed. They want to keep the proletariat divided, and you dumb fuckers are playing right into their plan.

This is beginning to extend beyond Blacks vs Whites.

It's Chaos vs Order. BLM is becoming the chaos while the police are the Order.

No, his last words were, "Oh shit, that nigga from Short Circuit is here!"

If only BLM could see passed the bullshit media traps and realize there are billionaires who own and control the planet causing all this chaos.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2_J36_PJbc

>billionaires
Wrong as fuck. The people causing chaos are the dregs of society, make no mistake. Not billionaires.

You probably think it's all because of blacks and their barbarism. You're right, many of them act like barbarians, but guess who's funding BLM?

GEORGE SOROS.

Can't argue with that point

We're so fucking racist we consider the village across the river utterly subhuman

t. cameroonian

Being opressed without niggers around would be perfectly fine.

More like we should have recycled our farm equipment into fertilizer after 1865. :^)