This week has been a catastrophe for Blackness…and it’s only Thursday. Two men, Alton Sterling and Philando Castile...

>This week has been a catastrophe for Blackness…and it’s only Thursday. Two men, Alton Sterling and Philando Castile, were killed by police officers within 24 hours of each other. Neither had committed a crime that was punishable by death nor did they put any officers lives at risk.
>In another sector of the internet this week, a mobile game called Pokemon GO was released. Being of the geekish human variety, I was inexplicably excited about this game. They were giving me a chance to catch ’em all once again, this time in the real world using an obvious combination of technology and magic. I downloaded it immediately when I saw the news of its release.
>The premise of Pokemon GO asks me to put my life in danger if I chose to play it as it is intended and with enthusiasm. Let’s just go ahead and add Pokemon GO to the extremely long list of things white people can do without fear of being killed, while Black people have to realistically be wary.
>When my brain started combining the complexity of being Black in America with the real world proposal of wandering and exploration that is designed into the gamplay of Pokemon GO, there was only one conclusion. I might die if I keep playing.
>Honestly, I wish this was a joke post or a satire of some sort. It isn’t.

medium.com/mobile-lifestyle/warning-pokemon-go-is-a-death-sentence-if-you-are-a-black-man-acacb4bdae7f#.k4q3gcrhp

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160509195515/http://motherboard.vice.com/read/nintendos-charming-miitomo-could-be-the-most-brilliant-data-mining-app-ever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I also heard most of the gyms and hot spots were at churches and other glorious white places.

>based nips

No one is forcing you to play the game; no one is forcing you to compete in a BMX event.

A black 17 year old already got mugged while playing GO in Chicago.

This is one of those: "blacks can't use a phone without getting shot" memes

Honestly, the Gameboy and DS versions are superior anyway.

>mfw a mexican restaurant mural is a hotspot

>feel guilty cause niggers can't play pokemon go
maybe if they didn't burglarize so often people wouldn't be as suspicious.

That was from a satire site

this is insane. blacks legit think they will get killed in a suburban white neighborhood? this is total bullshit and fantasy while a white guy walking through the ghetto has a real chance of getting mugged or worse.

Imagine playing Pokemon GO in inner city Detroit.

>When my brain started combining the complexity of being Black in America with the real world proposal of wandering and exploration that is designed into the gamplay of Pokemon GO, there was only one conclusion. I might die if I keep playing.

So...he didn't experience it for himself and just assumes he's going to get killed? It'd be hella ironic if he did and gets robbed by some black ass nigga over his phone.

>You caught A Bullet!

He was appropriating Japanese culture, according to SJWs that's a capital offense.

>SuperEbola

>death sentence to black man

why? black people should see this game as an opportunity to steal some smartphones

Most of the gyms and stops in my town are "historic" locations

>I spent less than 20 minutes outside. Five of those minutes were spent enjoying the game. One of those minutes I spent trying to look as pleasant and nonthreatening as possible as I walked past a somewhat visibly disturbed white woman on her way to the bus stop. I spent the other 14 minutes being distracted from the game by thoughts of the countless Black Men who have had the police called on them because they looked “suspicious” or wondering what a second amendment exercising individual might do if I walked past their window a 3rd or 4th time in search of a Jigglypuff.

Can confirm, church down the road is a PokeStop.

Thanks for the kek, Paulo

mexico what's up with you dude

This guy obviously didn't read the news story about the white kid that got mugged

THE DAY THE GAME WAS RELEASED

Because he wandered into "tha hood"

>be at work, copper wire factory
>tons of coworkers playing Go on the job
>one of them goes inside a rewind machine to catch a Horsea
>500 pound coil of wire lands ontop of the pokemon and starts rolling towards coworker at high speed
>nope the fuck out
>get absolutely covered in grease and machine lubricant

>other coworker sends photo of pidgey inside a furnace

>few hours later get text from friend that he almost got arrested for trespassing while trying to catch a toros

someone is going to die from this within the week.

I fucking cackled out loud

>go to play pokemon go at midnight downtown to sate my autism
>PokeStop by the courthouse
>Get harrassed by BLM protesters when all I wanted to do was catch a Jynx.

SAVAGE

Is this satire
I can't tell anymore

Black people kill another black person for his Iphone.
> let's blame technology

These posts get more stupid as the day progresses.

You realize that there are tons of places that white people don't go unless they are wanting to be beaten and robbed, right?

>Jynx
Nice one

Are we about to have a generation of hikikomori black people who won't step outside because they're afraid of catching police brutality?

If kek wills it, it shall come to be.

They're going to become cavemen again

also check em

JESUS CHRIST MY DICK

Fucking same

Is there one with catboys though?

>crime that was punishable by death
>Implying

Can confirm, every LDS here in Utah (go fucking figure) is a stop.

Thank kek there's like 10 only 3 miles away from me.

Why are they so healthy?

>Being of the geekish human variety, I was inexplicably excited about this game.
A+ journalism

What the fuck was it?

This fucking "'"'"'"game'""'"'"' disgusts me.
Let's fucking invite big brother to see everything. Absolutely everything.

>[Post a Reply]
that cg wolfgirl game

somehow i trust nintendo.

>I spent the other 14 minutes being distracted from the game by thoughts of the countless Black Men who have had the police called on them
This guy should just kill himself, he's clearly suffering. He won't be able to enjoy life anymore. Because, let's face it, if he hadn't to worry about all those countless black men, he would think about the countless women who had to endure catcalls and rape wandering the streets just as he did now. The horror. Or the native Americans, how many Cherookee can't even enjoy Pokemon GO anymore because they died hundreds of years ago when white evil men stole their land?
These fuckers are mentally ill.

Don't blame based Nippon for designing fun urban games with civilized people in mind.

YES. GOOD GOY. TRUST THE FRIENDLY JAPANESE. THEY'D NEVER SELL YOUR INFORMATION.
web.archive.org/web/20160509195515/http://motherboard.vice.com/read/nintendos-charming-miitomo-could-be-the-most-brilliant-data-mining-app-ever

Nobody uses Miitomo anymore

Oh sure. It's okay because it's not used anymore.
Here's some quotes from the ToS
"We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for research and analysis, demographic profiling, and other similar purposes. This information will not include your (or your authorized child’s) PII."
"Information that we collect from our users, including PII, is considered to be a business asset"
"We may disclose any information about you (or your authorized child) that is in our possession or control to government or law enforcement officials or private parties"

I can't play this game there are too many dark type pokemon in my neighborhood if you catch my meaning.

Kek every hotspot here is either a cival war memorial or a fucking church.

>yfw the priest is a gym leader

Blacks need to stop fighting society. Stop robbing. Stop pushing. Stop throwing up signs. Stop associating with those people. Stop holding a weapon because you "feel" threatened. They do this shit because they "feel" weak. They do it Because they don't know what else to do. The western worlds not great but it's better than what's out there. Learn to live in it, or resort back to tribal states. Look at Detroit and chiraq. Winnipeg has 2 of the 3 poorest postal codes in the country. The poorest 2 if you don't count a reserve out east. Because of the high native concentration in the inner city. Know that you're born in a first world country, with a democracy, with a social net. Use the priveleges afforded to you, Scholarships, public gyms and libraries. Don't go off doing what the streets teach you. We can't coddle the mentally ill. We can train them. These nigger horses are acting like they have a broken leg in this race, when really, all daddy forgot to do was rub a little something on their noses. It's disappointing.

anyone have the pic of the guy playing pokemon go in dallas yesterday?

I GOT THIS

>catastrophe for blacks

sage

Closest pokestop is local church.

>be white
>see a pidgey on the map
>walk down a bad street to catch it
>get shot by niggers