ATTACKS IN LOUISIANA

According to an FBI report, there may be major attacks in Shreveport and Baton Rouge either tonight or tomorrow. They're targeting the Shreveport courthouse and the Boardwalk in the city. They stated that "Shreveport must be purged of law enforcement." I'm in the Air force, and my superiors are taking this very seriously. They ordered us not to leave our houses and that the base may raise it's Force Protection condition to Charlie.

hold me Sup Forums im scared :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UMYh_vTr0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump #2

thanks obama

ok :(

Bullshit

100% not bullshit. They sounded extremely concerned when they briefed us.

Pls b real

gib sauce plox

Damn.

Stock up on milk, OP stay /comfy/ and safe

Make sure the media report this famalam. Email everyone. Fox, Breitbart, BBC.

Show them how savage American nogs are.

I just posted to keep my fellow pol bros safe.

Stay safe user

That's the silver lining m8. They're literally bringing their own demise closer.

Is air force worth it OP?

Who briefed you queerboy?

>citation needed

Don't be an ass, I have family in the area senpai

it due payement tho yall done cross tha line with yall slave ships long go.

This has to be coordinated by someone who has connections. This is very far beyond just nigs chimping out.

Starting to think the BLM texts were legit

Don't worry op, Hillary is going to have a discussion with white people and this will all be fixed.

>They ordered us not to leave our houses and that the base may raise it's Force Protection condition to Charlie.

I thought America fought against Charlie?

Why is he now protecting you?

OSCAR MIKE

Give it to me straight pol: will there be any happenings tonight? It's Friday and they don't have to work tomorrow.

It definitely has its ups and downs. If you're married, your's and your wife's pay will be pretty substantial when combined, especially in higher ranks. I'm in a career field that doesn't deploy unfortunately, so I'll never get the full AF experience.

That's not saying much, the Air Force raises FPCON if someone farts too loudly. You'll be fine user.

My senior chief and Capt.

#notallCharlies you ignorant fucking limey

You going after the Arabs and other nigs who traded you to those white goys next?

kek

Charlie just means that a terror attack is imminent.

>BLM is a fucking terrorist organization.

Even if shit does happen, what will it matter? Sup Forums will still do fuck all but post more RACE WAR U GUIZ!!1! threads

>may raise it's Force Protection condition to Charlie
>raise it's Force Protection condition to Charlie
>condition to Charlie
>Charlie

t-that's offensive, user

already know man

Same here OP, stationed in louisiana and were staying on base tonight just in case some BLM fags think they can take a military base.

tfw baton rouge fag but you on vacation

How many police have been shot in the last 24 hours?
12 in Dallas
St. Louis
And like 3 other places?

WOWZA RARE

They'll probably wait until tomorrow. Their worn out from the work week and probably just want to put their feet up and watch some netflix tonight.

>don't have work tomorrow
>implying that they had work today

yessir

Mini snackbars. An Alley-Oop Snackbar, if you will.

RARE
Georgia, Tennessee, and Florida i think?

I-is that even a fucking country?

What flag? On mobile

good timing, user. Be honest, you vacationed there for the flag.

>> hold me Sup Forums im scared :(

Don't be afraid. Charge into it. Life is not about sports and social media, and luxury goods. It's about struggle.

Fight.

OP I am working on a Criminal Justice and a IT degrees from a good uni in the states. Would Air force be worth it or nah ? Always felt like giving back to this country after immigrating here.

CuraƧao apparently

Great job leaking this to the public and possibly messing up any sting operations. Retard.

see

this

dude that's why we're here

the world needs a place like this

the air force encourages going to school while working. They have 100% tuition assistance and the MGI bill that covers $60,000 after you get out, so yeah. And plus, if you stay in long enough, a chief makes $100,000 a year doing no work.

The nigger has no honor. If shit goes down, shoot first every time.

should be curacao but I'm on mobile as well.
I'm a little worried about my house, my friends from home are all freaking out about it.

>stay on base
>find pokemon tomorrow instead of being killed by niggers
>profit

as long as they don't live downtown, they'll probably be fine. Just tell them to stay in for the weekend.

Are y'all told to remain on base?

Is Colonel Lindsay still there? Wouldn't be surprised if that niggers sons participate in this shit. They would vandalize houses up in Grand Forks.

you're having vacation in a netherlandic colony holy fugg

wikipedia says it's comfy there, looks european at least

>tfw living outside Shreveport

God damn you sound like a fucking A1C fresh from tech school.

Are you a pilot? If so, you know what to do.

An Airman being scared to go outside. What a surprise.

fuck off agent smith
if you know who the terrorists are go get them and put them down
stupid goddamn cucked faggot

>tfw just outside Atlanta and near our fuckyuge airport

if a chimp out happens here shit is gonna get way too real

It's Dutch, yeah. We have some local friends. Pic related is where we went today, jumped off a cliff and swam into an underwater cave.

Gay sex?

*teleports behind you*

Dubs of truth.

>if you stay in long enough, a chief makes $100,000 a year doing no work

is this somehow a common pattern of the air forces in the world being just lazy in general? i'm in the navy in germany and i know many air force guys in the officer careers and they tell me they just want to be paid for doing nothing while sitting in an office slurping coffee

Marietta here brah where u

Literally fuck off

don your armor and load your weapon
pour yourself a drink and put on some sentimental music
it's getting me through pretty well

Nice try, but you underestimate me

wew that's nice

i didn't even know that place existed kek

Oh, you haven't heard? On the 9th, or today at midnight in Louisiana we're apparently going to have a ''purge.'' Every black person is supposed to shoot every white cop they see.

Now we just wait and see.

bretty much. Now WE sure as hell work, but all our superiors do is push papers and say "great job, what your doing here is vital to the mission's success" and other bullshit.

>tfw living in alec

let the nigs come

I think Missouri was the last one.

If they care so much for your safety, why aren't they giving you guns?

Can confirm, I work remotely for a big tech company and one of my teammates who lives in the area talked about a shooter in the area

Here's hoping for more happenings.

Heres hoping you fuck off.

I hope this is real. Niggers are digging their own graves and completely alienating themselves from any form of movement...even though we know niggers are the direct problem to their own problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=4UMYh_vTr0w

Did your flag make banjo kazooie

False flag or Isis or both

I wish that's how the AF works but no.

Do you even OPSEC you goddamn faggot fucking POG. Fucking fuck your gay goddamn shit - I hope one of your NCO's see this bullshit and sends you to Leavenworth you goddamn moron. You have no idea who could be on this board you fucking cocksucking dipshit. GODDAMNIT I HATE THE NEW MILITARY. You tranny enabling Nancy ass faggots are the reason we are in this goddamn situation in the first place. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wew lad

godspeed user

This isn't a military mission you shitbird. They were just telling us to stay safe. Fuck off.

I would be joining with those 2 degrees finished though. Would it benefit me in regards to pay or other factors ?

I would pick up something up to study as well upon joining. I just don't know what lol

I don't think anything's happened in Florida for a while besides Orlando.

My family were early pioneers of Shreveport. I was there recently after having been away for over ten years and was appalled to find that it is now a nigger city with a nigger police department. They want to shit in their own nest yet again? Let 'em burn the whole thing to the ground for all I fucking care. The state will be better off in the long run.

What the fuck am i looking at?

Pic related is pay. If you commission, you get paid way more than enlisted. But officers are really easy to kick out, so one fuck up could mean the end. But if you enlist, you pretty much get the full military experience. Shitty pay, shit quarters, but the work you do alongside your airman buds is a better experience overall. I might commission down the line sometime. If you're working a minimum wage job I'd highly recommend it. Also the military experience looks great on a resume.

whoops

Shreveport used to be nice from what I hear, but desegregation fucked the city way up.

ha, enjoy your FBI interview, they are going to want to know who your friend is now. dumbass.

This poster is a Jew ignore anything he says.

I'm gonna need a source on this. I live very close to Baton Rouge.

work week?

So, BLM are the new black panthers?
Great..