What went so fucking right?

What went so fucking right?

>Gets Oscar
>Doesn't get shekels
Really makes me think, good thing Oscars aren't just politics and a group of kikes picking shit

Makeup

I hope Marvel gets one next year, people will say they bought it but hey, who doesn't nowadays

Four movies. You keep forgetting about green lantern which was supposed to launch the DC cinematic universe before it flopped and they called a mulligan.

>Best Makeup

Literally a meme award. Worse than getting nothing.

Its the only thing they have.

>wins the one Oscar literally nobody cares about for muh immigrants speech

Why Marlel can't win even meme awards? Is it that shit?

If BLACK PANTHER doesn't get an Oscar I will laugh like Chris Evans except when I do it it won't be forced.

now list the razzies

Pandering with Diversity Squad to the hollywood "elites" that hates Trump

Because normies love cheesy one-liners every 5 seconds

This Oscar really sent the Marvel Pajeets flying in rage.

Capeshit is all shit. Why can't Sup Forums rejoice on that thought.

Because neither side spamming these movies is actually from Sup Forums. it's Sup Forums, Sup Forums rejects, redditors, twitter tourist, etc. You can figure this out by posting at them how the "old patricians" use to and seeing their reactions.

Why can't i hold these Oscars?

>tfw based jim will make actual aqua kino whilst shitskinman is just chink pandering garbage

how does it feel knowing that we have more oscars than you now?
>marlel BTFO

Best make up for what, anyway? That crocodile? The damaged tattoo? Wtf?

I will just leave this here...

The only decent DC movie there is Watchmen and its not even in the DCEU

Jimbo will destroy all records with his upcoming aquakino.

PLEB

Didn't they just give SS an award because the makeup artist was an immigrant? Star Trek Beyond was a terrible movie but it had much better makeup.

Fuck off you faggot children goddamn

Superheroes are the most faggy thing on the planet.

So you're not pretending Nolan isn't trash?

In a market saturated with boring, one-dimensional, post-camp, ironic superhero stories, this is one that actually aims to be about something and stubbornly refuses to laugh at itself. The problem of evil in religion, the nature of democracy, the state of modern media, fear of power and rejection of outsiders: all feature heavily and enrich the film, but play second fiddle to a simple story of loss, maternal love and the quiet power of hope. There are some welcome breaks from Snyder's distinctive visual style with arresting flashes of colour and a dialling down of slow-motion. The visual dynamism is palpable, but still unswervingly serves the script. Callbacks to Kubrick and Bergman actually feel earned, rather than just glamorous posters used to cover up the cracks in a dorm room's walls. This feels like a thematic culmination for Snyder: the conflict between religion, bureaucracy and machismo from 300, the feeling of parental loss and dream realities from Sucker Punch, which was dedicated to his late mother Marsha and the deconstruction of superheroics from Watchmen. There are few directors working today who could pull off such a monumental undertaking with such fearless style and commitment to singular vision, irrespective of commercial pressures.

"muh black struggle" movies are way fucking faggier.

You're the one who's a pleb. I can't believe people actually defend this trash.

>isn't even as deep as von triers shitposting
holy shit
how can capecucks pretend what they watch isn't mcdonalds tier hogwash

I wish he'd dropped those stupid Avatar movies for something else.

Avatar will actually be auqakino though