Mass shootings are a normal thing that happens to the rest of you all, right?

mass shootings are a normal thing that happens to the rest of you all, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1PeuiKh-AY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol it's okay, only 9mm.

They happen in the rest of the world, but I'm pretty sure the whole "I shot up a school/concert just because I felt like it" is an American thing.

Mass shootings yes, but what's the deal with the girl in your pic? I've never seen such skin/hair/eye colors.

we're getting the grip on this
we don't want to lose none of those ye old 'merican values erbody talks about

fucking /k/

Merely a flesh wound

Yeah, in 1987 a soldier went berserk after years of bad luck and abuse killing a man from unfortunate ricochet and this year a druggie border guard stole his buddy's gun, pointed 2 M16 at some anglers telling them to GTFO and fired 100+ rounds into a river in the biggest mass shooting in decades. Good thing everyone mobbed and knocked him out before someone got shot.

they dont happen this much frequent and this much massive here. also the motivation too yeah. people generally just shoot their family or something when they go completely nuclear.

Nah, we get trucks

No.

Yes

Or they shoot kurds

of couse, but only narcos killing narcos or they killed by cops
>the random dude killing spree is an american meme

youtube.com/watch?v=H1PeuiKh-AY

well no. no one shoots k*rds just because shooting them. its 99% of time terrorism related.

honestly, if a family member was killed by this snow nigger I would kill him and spend some good time on a resort prison

that is why you are not fit to live here

Neither do I want it, being a cuck is not for me, keep suking mohamed cock Ulf Fukenmywifferson

:)

Except in 1915.

well k*rds killed tons of armenains during ww1 but i dont see the connection between this thread's topic and 1915

Yeah...

Way less causalities than yours though

and this is from the country that gave the word the phrase run amok
america is fucked

Give it a few decades

>Give it a few decades

In a few decades your country will have widened the gap even further.

yes, because the solution to violent cultures is to give them access to firearms
it defs won't turn acid attacks into shootings

>give it a few decades

What's funny is that lol handguns are actually the most deadly, and long guns kill less people than fist and feet. It's almost as if the fear of long guns is irrational.

We've had 103 gun homicides in total in the past 10 years (Jan 2007-Jan 2017). Breivik killed 67 (65%) of those in his mass shooting. Conclusion: Norway is the mass shooting capital of the world.

Amok does occur occasionally but with machete, 3 people were killed by a man who ran amok last year but when it does occur the postal guy drives to the nearest military base and start hacking a pole or nearby vehicle asking to be shot the guards but instead get pepper sprayed then knocked out with rifle butt.
Modern day amok is just a suicidal guy too afraid to end himself so they attempt to force the state to shoot them. Well its better than running to Syria looking for a quick death at least.

Its something the media propogates by giving mass shooters so much new coverage.
People at this point in time are generally just using mass shootings as a way to use the media as a platform to propagate their message.
The more the media cover it the more likely it is to happen in the future.
But the media wont stop covering it because they dont give a shit either way, they want guns banned

>But the media wont stop covering it because they dont give a shit either way, they want guns banned
>they want guns banned
stopped reading right there
I mean.. even if it wasn't the end of the post. You're really paranoid

>tfw not amer*can

Yes, but whenever that happens foreign journalists cry out "genocide"

>2050
>truckers in the UK kill thousands
>mass shooting in the US kill millions

I'd just like to say that the best girl is not a smoker she's just a tea addict