Why is everyone in this scene so white? I don't mean the fascists in uniform. This takes place in the 80s does it not...

Why is everyone in this scene so white? I don't mean the fascists in uniform. This takes place in the 80s does it not? Whites were nothing but bootlickers back then just like now. youtu.be/wdsj7NmFHIg?t=130

Thinly veiled nigger thread

Damn the Comedian was the best

Why couldn't JDM use this muscle suit for his role as Negan?

He's already wearing a leather suit in fucking hot ass Georgia or wherever the fuck they film it.
Wearing that and a big padded muscle suit underneath it, you want him to have a heat stroke?

>muscle suit
I think it was his actual body

ok now that the dust has settled its pretty clear that this movie would have been the best superkino of all time if snyder could have moderated his use of slow motion a bit more and just let things play out in real time

Childhood is idolising Rorschach adulthood is realising Moloch made more sense.

Why would he do such a stupid thing?

Childhood is thinking The Comedian was in the wrong.
Adulthood is realizing he was right all along.

No that's called letting your school bullying turn you into a lunatic who wants to watch the world burn

>liberals shill for abortion at every turn
>liberals complain when the Comedian performed and abortion
You just can't win with you people.

I saw this movie in 8th grade. Never thought Comedian was in the wrong. I was heavily bullied too so theoretically I should've hated him a lot I guess?

Isn't that some other role? The haircut is different and he wasn't that big in watchmen

Kek, Nixon did nothing wrong and this comic is a leftist fever dream, still GOAT, but Allen Moore is a cook who thought every conservative was the next Hitler. Can't wait if he does anything for Donaldo.

>1:32 - That blatant continuity error between takes

B R A V O S N Y D E R
R
A
V
O

oh fuck off, I kinda feel bad for not being autistic enough to notice this on my own now

>he doesn't protect society from itself

I think you can see the suit in OP of you pay attention to his clavicle area. Also, p