Bane?

Bane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XM9iQVO6kWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was a sizable man

>LOOK /r/baneposting I POSTED IT AGAIN!! XDDDD

What's the next task on your main schedule?

For what reason does the man referred to as Bane have attached to the part of his body designated as his head an artical of clothing known as a mask?

It's like you hotheads are waiting on fire for a thread to pop to ruin our fun

Baneposting makes me happy.

Not for me

You are a big guy

He wasn't alone.

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH BIG GUYS??

>2017
>Being a hothead

ISHYGDDT

noice

FOR FIVE YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS FUCKING AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC BANE CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLOLOLO LOOOK AT ME IM LE CIA XDDDD SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID CIA AGENT AND THE OTHER ASS BANE, 4 YEARS, 4 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A BANE THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE DARK KNIGHT SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT BANE, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF BANE TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED BY THE ACTORS OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT BANE'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID CIA THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRY HARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH TDKR FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

SOMEBODY

GET

THIS

THIS

HOTHEAD

OUT

O

OF

HERE

BANEPOSTING IS ETERNAL HOTHEAD

Bane? No way!

ciass

big digits for you

ONCE

tell me about Bane, why does he prefer Dr Pavel's card to mine?

SS CIA

Dr. Pavlov, I'm DOG.

*plane noises*

Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a plane, before throwing him out of a man

Dr. Mengele, I'm NSDAP

>B-52?

BONE?

Daily reminder

No! This can't be happening! God's in charge, here!

It makes me so happy to see baneposting live on after all these years.

Baneposting is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.

Please make this a copypasta

How do I reply to other posts?

Not as dead as the passengers of 4U-9525

2soon

i used to like this meme, but the past few days it has been annoying the FUCK out of me. Just take this meme to the backyard and shoot it in the head, it had a good run, lets not ruin its legacy by overdoing it

>le hothead!!

The first time I watched TDKR I was so depressed. My parents hated me, the girl of my dreams rejected me, and I was fired from McDonalds. But then the movie started and I saw it. That plane. That beautiful plane with an even more beautiful man standing in front of it. Something stirred in me, something I hadn't felt in a long time. Excitement. I was so excited for the plane to take off, maybe even a little aroused. Then he took the hood off Bane's head, and those famous words were spoken. He was a big guy. I wanted to be a big guy too. By this time I was rock hard. I knew I had to do something about it, so I began to jack off in the theatre. Apparently some hothead saw me and I was kicked out of the movie, but it was fine. Nothing else in that movie could compare to the kino that was that opening scene. The orgasm was strong, but I later cried in the car when I realized that the most handsome man I had ever seen, C.I.A., was dead. I'm crying right now as I type this. It's been almost five years since the awakening, and it's been the best five years of my life. I live everyday in memory of C.I.A. and the sacrifices he made to let Bane into Gotham and more importantly, my heart. Anyone who says what I'm feeling is wrong is a hothead!

Get out hothead!

There he is, there he goes again.

Look everyone, I posted again! Did not the dude's shit surrounding? Oh my God! I can almost see your pathetic slices glowing in the dark, all illuminated by your screen is the only source of light in your county. On laughing like a little girl again when writing your little shred of Bath and filling the hood. You know what? Maybe even filled it. Maybe you're a NINI so disgusting you paid for 4canal pass and all you have to do is choose the photo. And boy, do not know the photo? The epic agent CISEN is not it? I guess, Mojoncito, cagandote both laugh while clicking to throw your Takis the floor. But it's Thumbs, your boss cleanse him in the morning. Oh that's right, he chispoteó not tell me you live with your mom! You're a fucking fat fucked and I like you already got fed up with you. So pissed of errands all day, every day, for a grown man who spends all day in 4changos posting about a crap film layer. Just imagine it, and then you had thought you'd be a politician or a footballer or something chingón and then you became a NINI. A pathetic fagot NINI bathroom. She probably cries until he falls asleep every day thinking about how fucked up is the roll as would disappear. Do not even try to talk to you because everything you say is "FOR YOU, FOR YOU, FOR YOU".

You have become a parody of yourself. That's all you are. A sad dwarf laughing in the dark as he prepares to delve into the same dance that has made chingamadral times already.

And you know what? That is all that will be.

DEXTERITY

STRENGTH

INTELLIGENCE

It's an old one actually

the hothetta man?

youtube.com/watch?v=XM9iQVO6kWs

is it, dare I say, our kino?

CHARISMA

I NEED THE BEE EDITS

Bump?

Aye.

For you

>the only shot of Tom Hardy in the Dunkirk trailer is him, in a plane, putting on a mask

Coincidence, or was someone making a deliberate Bane reference here?

what did he mean by this?

please cool your cranium before posting

Whoever it is, they're a big guy
for us

Someone get this hothead outta here!