Hugh Jackman - The Last of Us

when?

You already have fucking Logan with the premises of a man and a surrogate daughter, why do you need a live action TLOU?

Can you please stop discussing this movie until the YIFY rip comes out

a fucking shit game?

No

But Logan was basically the last of us without shitty fungus zombies?

I'm tired of sonnygers talking about this stupid movie

Instead of making a Last of Us movie they should just make a Logan game. Then they can include stuff that was left out of the movie like Sabertooth

i wish they could make it with the same actors but the loli doesn't even speak English that well and TLOU belongs to sony so it's unlikely that they will use the same actors.
they may cast huge acman though, hopefully

but still, i really want to see more of Hugh and dafne on screen together

Basically this.

kill yourself OP

No

Isn't the plot to the last of us on par with a mediocre blockbuster? Why would you want that? I get that it might be a cut above most vidya storylines but that's no great acheivement.

It isn't just plot that matters, but how the story is done/executed. It worked well.

Because he is a fag with the most rudimentary of cognitive thought processes.
Hence the utter lack of originality.

>YIFY
How do they do it?

he's probably under the age of 20 which explains

this
this too

Daughterfu's are such potently exploitable gimmicks. There's this massive and still-expanding market of 25-30 single males with no kids whose hormonal and chemical balance presently has them primed to be exploited by the surrogate daughter gimmick.

>Female character replacing white male protagonist
>Mexican halfbreed
>Rainbow on her fucking shirt

Sequel where Laura gets into a lesbian relationship WHEN?

>YIFY
wasnt he b&

underage users who had PS3 as their first conflict see this boring ass game as a master piece. same faggots who want uncharted.

TLOU is already a fucking movie go watch it on YT.

>There's this massive and still-expanding market of 25-30 single males with no kids whose hormonal and chemical balance presently has them primed to be exploited by the surrogate daughter gimmick.
Don't remind me. Every time I see a little grill I think about how I'll never have a daughter, or a son for that matter.

>be 27
>enjoy all the father and surrogate daughter stories
>know I'm gonna still be single because that's how I am but want a daughter of my own

Fuck my life.

Idk about that. I don't feel like having kids, and Ciri and Elizabeth were always more sexual than daughtery to me

get over it user and don't become a pedo or tranny

>wants a daughter
>He must be a pedo!

Nah I'm just gonna stay single and drink myself into my 30s where I hope I die.

I don't want kids because this world is too fucked up but I do wish I was dead.

I know right? If you wanna pedo it up just find a single mother who will turn a blind eye to avoid losing her only source of male attention.

some guy who probably never kissed a girl yearns for something young and cute to have around when he can't even look after himself, he'd be better off getting a cat

>some guy who probably never kissed a girl yearns for something young and cute to have around when he can't even look after himself
Doesn't make it sexual. I'm a MILF guy and I still like qt daughterfu shit. It's about having a little female you running around.

>qt daughterfu
fuck off pedo

>anything about little girls is pedoshit!
How bout you fuck off to reddit

>mywifesdaughterfu

ftfy

it's not that user but all these dumb fucks still living at home carrying on about their daughterfu is retarded shit.

Adopt.

TLoU is fucking shit. Of all the games to try and make a movie for, why bother making a movie out of a game which is already a movie to begin with?

He's a single white male. he's have better luck birthing a child himself

I'm not white

what are you?

Italian.

>TLoU
hopefully never

Oh yeah, let me just continue playing by yearly nintendo kiddie shit open world meme cash grab garbage for toddlers and manchildren.

Native American with light skin so people think I'm white

We're getting TLOU P2, we don't need a film. The game was perfect as is and the sequel will likely be just or almost as good, knowing Naughtydog.

>The game was perfect as is and the sequel will likely be just or almost as good, knowing Naughtydog.

>more sexual than daughtery to me
Why make the distinction?

I'm not fucking wrong though

>>>/reddit/

he's right tho

TLoU is extremely mediocre and is disgustingly overrated. It excels at absolutely nothing that it does, and the retards who think it's some kind of pinnacle of gaming, and even call it shit like "The Citizen Kane of Gaming" are fucking idiots.

I want you to tell me exactly how it' "perfect" or "perfect as it is" in any sense of the word.

Daughters work really well nowadays, because the average betacuck nu-male couldn't project himself into a romantic relationship

fuck off Sup Forums, this board is for contrary opinions on films, not contrary opinions on video games

yeah i dont get it

storywise the walking dead game was way better anyway

that show was fucking garbage

please grow up

Yes you are, faggot.

It was better when I ignored that old whore from Dexter

Don't tell me how to live by life.

I'm like Peter Pan.

(You)