CURRENT YEAR

CURRENT YEAR

Marvel what took you so long!???1??

Yes clearly there has never ever been a female villain before in the medium. The patriarchy!

>first female villain
thats just wrong

They clearly mean the first female MAIN VILLAIN in a MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE MOVIE

They clearly mean X when they say A.
so how we will take them seriously?

it's still retarded though, who gives a fuck about that especially in this one specific movie universe that's been around less than a decade?

But only men are evil???

Holy shit a female villain. How original. I can't believe nobody thought of this before.

fpbp

So what are the odds that she's sympathetic and isn't even the BBEG?

Can you believe it's 2017 and we still acknowledge the rambling fantasies of rich "feminists"?

>Nebula

There's also female villains in the Netflix shows and those are part of the MCU.

We are so progressive
hmnnnnnnnnnnnn

What about Lady Deathstrike?

Who is Jean Grey/Phoenix?

>first female villain

relax nerds, they probably just meant first female villain in a comic book movie

and mistique and emma frost...etc this is bullshit but hey,we are being cool and progresive so nothing matters.

every female is a villain

uhh

We can't forget Talia

This is their property now

>they probably just meant first female villain in a comic book movie
How progressive of Marvel.

>uhh
whoosh

EH?
I'm pretty fucking sure there have been loads of films where women have been the villan.
I watched one last night for a start... The Faculty.

Marvel did Lady Deathstrike in 2002 and Mystique even earlier, in 2000.

DC is still did it much earlier.

Is this bait?

It is clear to anyone who read the article but this is Sup Forums and nothing will stand in the way of easy shitposting. Also, Guardians 2 is beating Thor to the punch so she's still wrong anyway.

>Tony's ex-girlfriend wasn't the surprise twist villain in Ironman 3

I'm still pissed about that desu

Well that slimmed shit pretty far down.

What about the blue cunt from guardians of the galaxy

That bitch from the Dalmations movie was evil as fuck

>They meant but they wrote

This is gonna trigger autists for the next tree days. Screencap this.

aye, a right cruel devil that one

they meant a shit,its like with that article about that zombie show with drew barrimore that was going to show "the first zombie woman ever".

>Who is Mystique
>Who is Lady Deathstrike
>Who is Nebula
>Who is Jean Grey

Proof these ignorant fucks don't actually watch any of these movies.

Proof you didn't read the thread and realize they meant the first female villain in the MCU.
But yes, Nebula exists.

They've been pretending for years that every single thing a woman or minority does is somehow a brand new, unique, never-before-seen and IMPORTANT--don't forget IMPORTANT--thing.

Soon they'll be claiming Jane Nudirector is the first female director in history! In [current year]!

Cate probably has never watched a marvel movie and going by the posters you only see men besides Scarjo

Women are stupid

>Kids are so young they don't know about Uma Thurman's Poison Ivy role

but user anything made before year 2000 is bad, old an supports heteropatriarchy.

>bitch any time women are portrayed in a negative light
>bitch about the fact that Hollywood didn't portray women in a negative light
hmm

>bitch any time female characters are victims of violence, no matter the circumstances
>bitch about movies not having women in roles of characters that must inevitably get the crap beat out of them
hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>That bitch from Dr. Strange wasn't the real villain

What ever happened to this guy? I always used to have a bit of a crush on him even though he seemed like he was on the spectrum. Too bad I never lived close enough to see him

Holy shit I forgot there was a Dr. Strange movie! I need to go watch that

>What ever happened to this guy?
He killed 4 men and 2 women in a horrific example of violence against women

Read the fucking article that it links to and it clearly says main villain for Marvel.

has there been a black villain yet?

They've had a red one and a purple one

I thought you'd like this

good flick

>I can't believe it took this long to get the first female ____ ____ ____ in a _____ _____ ____ who ____ ____ ___!!
literally fake news

MCU has been around for less than a decade. Seems a gay thing to complain about.

>implying this makes it any less stupid and wrong

but

No they aren't

just gonna leave this here

>Collider
but of course

There will never be a time were she keeps you around just to tease you, get you rock hard enough to drain blood from just your penis tip. Never fully satisfying you.

Not giving those shitty clickbaity headlines any money

Born in 93 here and Dalmatians was my first "female villain movie"

You know feminists are completely misguided when they care more about being "represented" in movies made for babies than the fact that women are still getting stoned to death.