So five guys who are all armed and trained in the use of firearms get killed by ONE GUY...

So five guys who are all armed and trained in the use of firearms get killed by ONE GUY, and you still think that an armed civilian can stop mass shootings?

Where's your "good guy with a gun", cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM
cchrint.org/school-shooters/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Black Lives Matter protests held around the nation in reaction to racially charged incidents involving police have at times featured calls for killing cops,

hmm

I'm talking about gun control, not race. If five police officers can't defend themselves from a mass murderer, how's an armed civilian supposed to do the same thing?

A militarily trained sniper?
Cops rent trained for that, they are trained to kill unarmed black men.
HUGE difference.

Still, one guy with a gun kills five guys who also had guns. Giving more people guns and getting rid of gun free zones isn't the answer.

Same argument can be used against the whole "you cant stand up to the government!" schpeal.

>Believing in one's right to be armed makes one a cuck

You're the cuck, cucklord.

Wow that really makes me think, we should ban guns so only niggers have them!

Not what I'm saying AT ALL. The niggers are the people I want to see disarmed the most.

Your "rights" are getting tens of thousands of people killed a year.

They earned at least that. Because all the slavery shit they went through during their lifetime.

Good

>what is an ambush

3egy5me

>give away the only potential chance you have because there are risks involved

>one guy with a gun kills five guys with guns
>"but guys with guns can't stop guys with guns!"
libtard logic

One guy with gun had advantage of being hidden in the crowd and others had a disadvantage of not being able to mow the crowd down.

And your point?

bump

>thinking that laws will disarm niggers
>or me for that matter

oh, you stupid fuck.

I probably have had more time under my belt handling a firearm than most cops, and I'm an average joe.

>sniper

Yeah, they weren't engaging an enemy, they were ambushed.

Big talk from the Internet Tough Guy.

For you.

and your point?

You guys seem to think sniping is hard. I can assure you its not and you can learn in a few hours.
Also name me one unarmed black man you've heard about recently that didn't attack or provoke a cop.

Already made it, look at the first post.

Price of freedom.

What's your solution?

They were caught unaware by a sniper, whilst battling crouds of niggers and protecting onlookers from them. Over the course of an hour.
Once they found the location, the retribution was swift.

>Cops get killed by a military trained guy with a gun
>LETS TAKE AWAY GUNS FROM CIVILIANS EVEN THOUGH THIS PROVES HOW INCOMPETENT COPS ARE
>Let's not mentioned the 2 million+ crimes prevented with a civilian gun each year that don't end in violence

Nice logic, fucking faggot

Get rid of niggers
5,000 less death a year

Most police are armed with sidearms, shotguns and at best a light carbine. The carbine might be effective at 300 meters, the sidearm and shotgun a tenth of that. The shooter had good positioning and line of sight. Of course he could take out a dozen of them before they were able to close and use their short range advantage.

This was a learning point. PDs across America are probably working right now to come up with an effective counter for this type of attack and push out training to the cops.

How many do you think would have died if the cops weren't able to defend themselves?

This just proves that civilians can take on government forces when Obama or Hillary try to confiscate our guns.

>getting rid of gun free zones isn't the answer
But it is part of the answer.

I'd have to agree with the other guy, get rid of niggers and violence in general goes down dramatically. After that, guns aren't necessary.

>ONE

You stupid or just trollin?

Christ you're a complete fucking retard.

This wasn't a crazed lunatic on a crime of passion, this was a good ol fashioned bushwhack. A planned and coordinated ambush, and I'm sure that peckerwood Malcom X wannabe who organized this mess had a link to it.

Great counterargument mate, really got me thinking.

I'm pretty sure most mass shootings can be considered ambushes.

Your welcome.

What you don't seem to understand is this was an attack on specific people in an area versus an attack on a specific area with people. The first is a hit, the second is a spree shooting.

Walking in to a crowded area and opening fire is not an ambush. In fact it is the opposite of an ambush.

I bet it surprises the fuck out of people who weren't expecting it though. So technically it's an ambush.

>police lose firefight they were not equipped to handle to exmilitary snipers in a coordinated attack
>OH BOY THERE IT IS WHY HAVE A GUN? REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME TWO SOLDIERS AMBUSHED POLICE OFFICERS FROM CONCEALED POSITIONS THAT THEY WEREN'T ABLE TO SHOOT BACK AT? SERIOUSLY GUNS ARE USELESS

You are a fucking retard. I hope you're baiting, but God bless your soul if you aren't.

What difference does a gun-free zone make?

If I want someone dead I'm not going to be deterred by a sign that says "No guns allowed".

Unless you were thinking of putting metal detectors at the entrance to nearly every public park, building or establishment?

>defending yourself is difficult
>therefore the means of defending yourself should be taken away

He only managed to kill 5 people, which he had fire superiority over, from an ambush position.

Contrast that to 50 in the gay club

The guy was a 6 year PFC. He was not exactly a high-flyer. This whole thing was kinda a giant clusterfuck.

Still, gotta agree with op on one front: the average American's CCW is not gonna be that effective at a firefight. OP is still a fuckwit though.

It means less stupid pricks with guns trying be a hero and ending up dead because of it.

Overwhelming majority of the mass shootings we've suffered have occurred in gun free zones. They're a fucking cancer but the left is so in love with the idea of being in a "safe space" that they are allowed to continue existing.

I can live with being a fuckwit.

>five guys

You nerds are still talking about Gamergate? Grow up.

Was about to type this.

/thread

Studies have shown that the minute most mass shooters encounter resistance they give up and either eat their gun or attempt to flee. They -want- soft targets like "gun free zones" because they know they can go full psycho and the risk of counterattack is minimal at best.

I'm sure it will be a great relief for cops to know that since they're armed, that this could never happen to them.

Oh wait.

That's why some of them shoot at cops (like the Orlando guy), right?

brb, pizza.

But since cops are armed, they can stop shootings, and have done so every time there was one.

Not one single nigger alive today, was a slave in the United states asshole. Slavery was ended in 1865, 151 year ago. Not one person in the U.S. that is alive todays, parent was a slave here either.

Also, large percentage of the niggers currently in the U.S.'s ancestors came over here after slavery ended, o they are not even descended from a slave in the United States.

Can you not tell the difference between an assassination and a spree shooter?

There was one armed cop inside the place, he shot at him because he knew he wouldn't be able to make it out quickly and was stuck. Mateen's case is extraordinary in my opinion; such a high body count with such little ammunition is curious at best. I realize the room was essentially packed, but still.

>So five guys who are all armed and trained in the use of firearms get killed by ONE GUY, and you still think that an armed civilian can stop mass shootings?
Police have one hand tied behind their backs. Believe it or not, they follow rules - the majority of them do. And they have a lot to lose, so most don't go Rambo. Don't get me wrong. Some police abuse their powers and do what they do for personal gain or to ensure that they put themselves ahead of those they're supposed to serve, but most cops are just following what they've been told (aka procedures).

And the niggers know this and exploit it.

Some think by committing suicide by cop, they could get their families more gibsme. Some are just retarded (well, more than usual). Some think they could get away with shit (aka entitled niggers) without any consequences, until they've been proven wrong and they chimp out (without thinking), leading to them getting "swiss cheesed". Some are idealistic, communistic even. They'd "martyr" themselves to advance his/her fellow niggers. It's very rare, but they do exist.

Civilians, on the other hand, can be like a vigilante with no scruples as to how law and order can be implemented.

In short, while cops may not do much to stop niggers nigging, armed civilians can and probably will. Just wait until you hear of "Punishers" in the news, slaying chimping dindus and getting them scared enough to stop all the chimping out.

Tumblr's that way. GO. NOW.

Out of what, a population of 350 million?
Nigger America has a murder rate comparable to shithole Africa, gun or no gun.
White, gun-nut central, gun-culture, Texas, has a murder rate comparable to all white Switzerland, who also has a law that says everyone HAS to have a gun; not a choice, you HAVE TO have a gun.

Guns are not the problem, it's niggers.
Number ONE with a bullet
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Black Assault Statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

Bill Whittle's Solution to Gun Control
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM

Just... ugh. You're probably a fucking white male, you couldn't possibly understand the plight of the brave African-American people. Do you even whip yourself during Kwwaanzaa?
You need to check your privileges.

Erfurt, Germany. Look it up.

>So five guys who are all armed and trained in the use of firearms get killed by ONE GUY, and you still think that an armed civilian can stop mass shootings?

People with guns killed the Niggers didn't they..... I guess you have your answer op. People with guns can kill other people with guns

Can't argue with you there.

So five guys who are all armed and trained in the use of firearms get killed by ONE GUY, and you still think that the US government can stop a mass armed civil unrest?

>Where's your "good guy with a gun", cucks?

last week two concealed carry holders stopped a guy with their guns when he was brandishing and shooting in a walmart parking lot

"where are they" you say, only because the media never talks about them the way they talk about dead niggers

After loads of people still get killed, despite people having guns and being trained in their use.

Nope. Never said that.

One time. What about all the other times people failed to stop shooters with a gun?

>Wasn't there an armed guard at the gay club that exchanged fire?
>There was an armed guard at Columbine.
>There was an armed civilian in Tucson that didn't want to shoot because of other civilians.

Check your stats because having someone armed at mass shootings doesn't stop the problem.

IP copied and sent.

>one guy with a gun kills five guys with guns
>"but guys with guns can't stop guys with guns!"
>libtard logic

No, that's a strawman that make conservatives look like idiots.

The Liberal argument is that the guy doing the mass shooting can shootx20-kill-reload-repeat. 100 people die before they realize what is going on. They never have any chance to escape.

Let's say you, the hero, doesn't get shot in the first hail of 100 bullets. Let's says he kills the shooter just as the police bust down the door.

Who are the police going to shoot? You. They are going to shoot you.

Or what if 20 other people with guns started shooting each other at the same because they don't know who the shooter is. I've been in the fog, man. You don't have any clue how easy it is to friendly fire when the adrenaline is pumping.

Did you see they mistakenly arrested a guy who was just open carrying his rifle and called him one of the 3 shooters?

Everybody with a gun gets detained and grilled for 5 hours, if they survive the shooter and each other.

Thanks user.

>There was an armed guard in Aurora.

A lot of good he did.

There's been several incidents where police and guards killed the shooter before doing serious damage.

And many more where they utterly failed.

Cops are hardly trained in the use of firearms compared to a battle hardened army veteran.

>it's a nuanced issue let me write an essay about it
Yes, write an essay about my gun libfag
Meanwhile you have an essay and I have my gun
Guess which one's gonna matter if SHTF

Chuckled.

Your point?

Even if it works only 25% of the time in stopping the threat, that's better than 0%

One thing the press doesn't report is that ALL of the mass shootings are done by men on psych meds.

Seriously - look up the stats.

cchrint.org/school-shooters/

^^^ This is a short list and incomplete because they don't want people to know the reality.

It's probably a lot less the 25%, more like 1%.

>25%
Bullshit

normally when the guy gets turned into swiss cheese before he dose major damage it is not called a "mass shootings"

What about all the gunfights police are involved in where they "win"?

The same with concealed carrying citizens?

It's not going to be 1% It should be at least 25% going by the attacker has a 2-1 advantage in regards to a typical gunfight (under 10 yards).

See:

It's also very rare and isolated.

Daily reminder that the worst terrorist events in US history were completed with box cutters, pressure cookers, and fertilizer.

Daily reminder that there are things a terrible, determined person could manufacture in his garage and deploy strategically that would make any gun tragedy look like a stubbed toe.

>but muhhh guns!!

Can it, libshit. Go eat some alfalfa before I wedge it up your butthole.

Bullshit.

Very rare. I can find only a handful of cases where cops/armed citizens won, while I can find plenty of times that they lost.

>if it doesn't work every time, it must never work
Fuck off the edge of my dick, you insufferable cunt. The best part of you ran down your mother's leg.

That's because not enough people have guns.

Someone's butthurt.

Changing the topic doesn't serve your non-argument. Fuck off.