Say hello to the cast of the Predator remake

Say hello to the cast of the Predator remake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBeG_A6m_zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you couldn't pay me to see this shit

It's like 'weak pussy' was a must have for the casting call

yvonne strahovski is in this but she's playing a 'mother' role! i hope it's more than that. she'd be able to kick ass more than olivia munn that dumb chink bitch!

Is that Jacob Tremblay? He a squish. A SQUISH.

It's like they've completely ringed all the testosterone out of it.

Wow it's going to fail soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hard

Is Jacob going to be the decoy used to catch the Predator?

>little faggot kid

Ugh, can we just, not?

Kill yourself.

>Ugh, can we just, not?

> it's real

I want Hollywood to burn.
Burn it all.
>want the faggot kid

Go fuck yourself faggotron

I want him so fucking bad.

Dead on Arrival

you're lying even hollywood wouldn't sink this low

kek

Lost it at Jerry

>Waaah where are all the macho roid gorillas! Waaaah I can't live vicariously through these people at all waaah

They're pushing for PG13 aren't they?

Keegan Micheal Keys? Fuck yeah, people are gonna see this. That dude is a national treasure.

Is there really going to be another remake after only 8 years?

Upvoted My Epic Sir

they already did a predator remake with the pianist and NOT michelle rodriguez

was p gud

Compare current movies to the 1980s. There is a LOT of muscle in 80s movies.

I keep thinking this is just an elaborate troll or something - why the child? Whose the pedo kneeling beside him? Surely this is just a photoshopped picture, but alas - it's real.

Is this a new meme?

Spoilers. I saw preliminary script. Its a GARBAGE. They have another variation of predator, called predator 2.0 who is BIGGER AND STRONGER and hunts for predator-traitors. Some of those predators-traitors are in Area 51. They are supposedly helping humans? There are a lot of shitty additions to the lore, that i would preffer not to know. Its better to have no lore at all than this.

is that the fucking faggot from key and peele

"Give me half the cast of The Wire and a white guy who will be the turncoat and a white woman to be the badass don't take no shit heroine and a kid for me to fuck"
"Yes sir mr. Greenblatzbergstein!"

Why did they even need to remake it? Did the aidren brody one really do that bad?

Can't wait for the super genius kid to outsmart the aliens using queen piss and become a honorary predator king.

>Jerry
>not Radical Jerry: All business all the time

you had one job

its R

>A Kid
Can this faggot write anything that doesn't have a sassy kid companion?

Does it takes place in xxmas too?

Why don't we just remake the Mona Lisa while we're at it? We'll put a modern spin on it and make it safer, that way the new generation can enjoy it, too!
Oh wait, the new generation aren't fucking retarded(mostly) and can appreciate the original.

in one of the scenes this kid will wear the predator mask to Halloween party. Because who needs to keep alien technology away from the kids who can misuse it

GET TO THE CHOPPA, AY AY RON

I think one of the original cast could outbench this entire cast.

WE

>One woman.
I really hope they make the Predator female then.

not just a choppa, PINK CHOPPA. And kid will drive the alien ship, like this is some prequel Star Wars pod racing.

This movie is a comedy, not a horror.

The original cast had Carl Weathers and Bill Duke. The guy under the Predator costume was black as well.

Looks like the cast of a tv pilot

This movie will flop and studio will blame the franchise and not director Shane Black. This abomination will be percieved as Alien Resurrection for Alien franchise, and after its failure we won't get any predator movies for another 20 years.

If the kid dies first, i'll give this a pass for any other bullshit.
Kids don't die enough in horror movies.

Is the dude in the black hat the Predator?

what went wrong?

This guy. He is the director of new Predator, but in the first Predator movie he is a pussy who dies first.

Is a limp wrist the proper way to hold that rifle?

>black guys
>indian
>jews
>guy from texas
Somehow it just fucking worked, and never felt forced.
Compared to the new cast of
>black guys
>woman
>kid
>autistic guy

Its like a joke or something.

>he is a pussy
You mean a Big Pussy :)

youtube.com/watch?v=nBeG_A6m_zs

yeah the one that did the casting deserves to be hanged

Literally none of them aside from the guy on the left looks like a soldier.

>PG-13

Good.

Hollywood needs to stop milking concepts dry.

Testosterone shortage in Hollywood

>It's like they've completely ringed all the testosterone out of it.

They cast a bunch of slackjawed faggots, what were they thinking?!

is that Key from Key and Peele?

is this pic for real?

It's for Key and Reele

>slackjawed faggots: the movie

3 predators in this one eh

Kill yourself. Unironically kill yourself.

Does the guy whose touching the kid from "room" legit have down syndrome? What the fuck is wrong with his face?

I hope the movie is about older Predators getting fed up with pussy millennial Predators and their terrible hunt choices.

If it bleeds, we can nig it

>3 kangs
>that autist boy
>that autist man next to autist kid
>stronk wimins

Wew lad

It's because it's obvious that there's no message to be spread through the first Predator: they're just a bunch of hulking slabs of masculinity and charisma that just happen to be ethnically diverse. The new one, however, reeks of purposeful and carefully laid out inclusion, because suddenly it's the 1950s again and race and gender matter for some reason.

Not a single goddamn thing.