What do they think of each other?

What do they think of each other?

They have the only two supercarriers outside of the US fleet, and when Theresa May came to call on Donald Trump, she specifically asked how to integrate them better with the American fleet.

The second large-scale shooting wars go down in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, or Northeast Asia, expect ties to get stronger, possibly ending in a Greater Anglo Empire.

Don't listen to this angl* much heritage faggot. We hate those lobsterback pieces of shit. I, PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE, TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF
A M E R I C A, AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION, UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, AND WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

fuck off spic uk is our greatest ally. if i recall we mended ties a couple years afterwards for a bit.

Fuck off filthy lobster back I'm pure AMERICAN STOCK. we don't love old-worlders like you. Get out of this country and suck Nigel's cock while you're at it, filth

why do you speak utter rubbish with such confidence?

They're very stupid and easy to bait

They each think they're better than the other . The real secret is neither is as good as France !

Is this the famous yank irony on display?

Ceci

my ancestor :)

Actually what the fuck are you talking about
If we go to war in the middle east because you wanted another carrier group dicking around over there public opinion of the US will get to totally negative very quickly

Does this mean Canada is better than America too?

Both got MICKED and are now about 10% descended from Irish people with their Anglo-Saxon ethos destroyed

Is that not obvious?

Yeah but whose language are they speaking, and whose language are you speaking
Anglos win again, like always

Largely bastardised French, so the Normans win again I guess?

I think the UK has a rich history, unfortunately it's a rich history of encouraging a strong centralized government. They have no real tradition of thinking of freedom as the basis of a good society.

I like the people and the history, but most of England is way too crowded for me. Obviously they contributed greatly to the world in the last 300 years

90% of Americans view the United Kingdom favourably, 70% of Britons view the United States favourably.

>90% vs 70%
lmao

I like the UK, they don't like me though :^(

oy vah! it's like annudah massacah

Everybody hates us because it makes you seem like a super in-the-know badass.

>you know, the modern world is actually total shit if you really, really think about it
>fuck the US

I like you

They earn like 25% less than us and live in total darkness for a couple months of the year. The northern US shits on that fuccboi Trudeau. Imagine if Canada got in an actual war, that pussy would lead their country towards a cliff

whose fault is it then if it's not the US'

thank u

I like America desu

Bunch of fucked counts tbqh m8, they have loads of probless which could be solved with a bit of work, co-operation, and logical thinking. Their TWO PARTY system is a joke. Honestly the laughing stock of the Anglosphere

Nice language

>largely
Majority of the language is still derived from old English if what younsaid was true English would be classed as a romance language rather than germanic

>UK: hehe we anglos rule the world
>USA: hmm...britain who?