Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmoa

>this is what pooranjeet actually believes

He's white

And he's not really wrong

Yeah just not for the reasons he thinks

Brits built their empire on the backs of superior people i.e. Indians and Irish.

I never understood how liberals are incapable of understanding that India didn't become poorer, it just didn't grow like European economies did. Fucking retards man

WE

twitter is quite possibly one of the worst platforms for debate. why do people insist on using it for political discussion? surely there are better alternatives

Maybe if India had actually industrialized instead of shitting in the streets and burning widows, it would have stayed the second richest country in the world.

Don't worry.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

>second riched state on earth
>subcontinent with ten of millions of people
>can't defend themselves from a tiny island half the world away
wew

what a time to be alive

he's only half right desu.

I think the word limit actually works quite nicely as you can't really fit much circumlocutionary politispeech in and have to go directly to the point.

>second richest state
Oh yeah

Was india even a state back then? Then it's even more embarrassing that they got subjugated by britain

make this an indian shitposting thread

WUZ

But india wasn't unified as a nation before they got anglo'd

OPEN BOB N VEGENA

>second richest state on earth
a. who was first
b. how do you know who is second richest state on earth in the 1700s

he remembers

He should've type he has ravioli, it always work.

wh*Te subhumans turn everything they touch into shit
wh*Tes will pay.
wh*Tes must die.

What did he actually mean to write when he wrote bitch lasagna?

No it definitely lost all control over it's production which hurt it. Stop trying to make it seem like colonization didn't hurt the colonies

You have basically no idea how India worked

this

you never know with indians

india was only fucking "rich" because of the UK in the first place

The weak must suffer

Based

Excuse, what 1700s "India?"

Because AFAIK the Marathas BTFO the Mughal Empire and instead of replacing the Mughs with a strong centralized government, the Maratha Confederacy resulted in re-balkanizing India again to numerous princedoms, who battled each other for supremacy.

Said princedoms who, btw, signed an ever increasing number of contracts with Europeans to help them in their wars by selling them weapons & expertise in exchange for trading posts and preferential treatment.

That's called funposting.

I dont think India was a unified state at that point.

>summarising 245 years of socio-political history of an entire subcontinent with one 30 word statement implicating oneself rightous in ones own beliefs of the resulting rights and wrongs throughout the ages

Why do Americans consistently do this, does the short lifespan of their country give them no perspective?