She looks like Milo now.

An edgy role, probably.

y'all act like you've never seen a white person before

she is still beautiful

Lesbianism, not even once.

JUST

kekd

Now rip up a photo of the pope.

That's what happens when a woman decides to be a lesbian. They deny God from their lives, so God gives them over to a reprobate mind that follows its own lusts and become perverted and goes against the natural order of things.
Romans 1

For attention. MISSION SUCCESSFUL

Nobody cares, all her roles will go to pic related

Wait so she's officially a dyke now or what?

Some women who get too much attention and is unable to handle it just snap and try to make themselves unattractive.

Jodie Foster.

KStew falls in love with BBC.

Unable to confess, the genderfluid version of Kristen Stewart is gifted by a deus ex machina with the melanin-enriched man's home address. Never minding the strange zip code, she immediately goes to him, and is overjoyed to find out that he is going to crush her with his BBC as well.

He went silent for what seemed like forever, so she asked him, "What's the matter?" He said, "You're gonna get BLACKED, Kristen," but then his disgusting fat nigger cock got really hard, which made her take off her clothes. She expected him to scream, "Get over here and rub my cock with your feet, whore," as she kissed him and stroked his smelly nigger dick dripping of precum, and he shouted, "I'm gonna breed that tight little ass with my superior black seed!" which made her small pussy twitch and throb.

Before she knew it, she was blowing him for the first time till he came. He shot straight down her throat as she gagged and suffocated for some air. Her green bright eyes looking up at his face as he smirked and grinned. His smelly dick was filling her taste buds with the foul odor, but she was slowly falling in love with the stench. His cum was so thick, it got stuck inside her throat no matter how hard she swallowed.

He then said, "I want to stretch the dyke in her little white ass now!" and seeing that they'd already gone that far and they were both naked, she obliged. A few hours later, the guy bred all her holes with his nigger seed. He berried his dick so deep into her that when he pulled it out, he said, "WE WUZ KANGZ, bitch!"

She fell in love with the scenario as part of her wished she can give birth to his nigger child. He looked so cute when he picked her up and sat her on his sweaty lap, so she reassured while wiping his cum off her face, "I am your servant now." While the two go at it like rabbits, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CROSSBREEDING.

>still beautiful 13 year old boy

GUESS WHO'S BACK

BACK AGAIN

yes, she came out on snl.

Literally for a role your moron. I thought we'd all seen that picture about the most women do for a role.

>Sup Forums waifud this

her role

>close-cropped
>white-blond

N A Z I H A I R

Who cares? It's not like it's never gonna grow back.

>Literally for a role your moron. I thought we'd all seen that picture about the most women do for a role.

In some films they go through like 5 different hair styles as a female.

She's a dumb faggy hipster.

Spoilers, ur waiting a shit.

Who cares. She already has a replacement who is not a homosexual and much cuter despite being 5 years older than her anyway.

Feminism.

Seriously

>Homosexuality isn't a mental illness
lol

J U S T

U

S

T

and nothing of value was lost

>Why? Just why?
that's not how you do it
you should have said
How do you go from this... [before pic]
...to this[after pic]

>decides to be a lesbian

She was never going to suck your dick anyway, faggot

I genuinely can't blame any woman who goes lesbian. Men are trash, men are shit.

Shes a symbol for the havoc kikes and degeneracy have wreaked on white women

For attention.
A T T E N T I O N.

This is the answer to 97% of why women do anything.

Nah, she had her Milo phase a while ago. Now she's going for the Eminem look.

It makes sense, really. Think how much more work women put into being attractive than we do.

she's also a mommy

It's for a role she's doing. Like when Christian Bale loses and/or gains like 50 pounds every few years, or when the guy from Mad Men partially shaved his head because his character was supposed to be balding.

Watson pulled off her hair

>I genuinely can't blame any woman who goes lesbian. Men are trash, men are shit.

Equally fuckable imo

>mfw Sup Forums virgins still think people choose to be gay and that women are only here for men's pleasure

Your analaysis is woefully wrong. She was one of the prettiest women on the planet at one point, She wouldve gotten MUCH more attention had she stayed a cutie

>being gay isn't a choice
so it's a mental illness, that's what you're saying? because natural selection means their bloodline dies with them

>and that women are only here for men's pleasure

They aren't? Funny, considering how they're literally designed for the man to pass his seed

>one of the prettiest women on the planet

>that women are only here for men's pleasure

>lebanism

>

Did she have someone close to her for recently or something? Women sometimes chop off their hair after a loved one dies for some reason.

or when they're having a mental breakdown

kstew loves women you mong

>kstew loves women you mong

meh, she'll be back to bi-sexual in a year or so. being gay for her is like getting a new video game console. it's fun and new and you talk it up for a while, but then you go back to your pc and other console and find renewed enjoyment in them

BBC doesn't count.
Literally everybody wants the BBC.

I like it

>BBC doesn't count.
>Literally everybody wants the BBC.

I agree with that, sweetie.

>Literally everybody wants the BBC.

i don't

Beautiful

kstew is bretty. i like her with short hair. but not blonde. she has a great head tho

She wants men to stop being attracted to her so she can commit herself to full lesbianism.

i dont see any direfence

"... who underwent the clip job for an upcoming role as a mechanical engineer on an undersea oil rig ..."

imdb.com/title/tt5774060/

I can't even fap to her feet anymore

Would fuck

>mechanical engineer

Denise Richards as a nuclear physicist was more bel;believable

>mechanical engineers need a buzzcut
lmfao

People don't choose to be gay, they choose to act upon their gay impulses and they choose to live a 'gay lifestyle'. People become gay either because they were molested as a kid or were sexually assaulted as an adult and have messed up minds because of it, or the chemistry in their brain was messed up somewhere along the line. Either way, it is a mental illness.

She is only doing this to try and repair her image. If she is gay the media can't attack her.

DROPD

Mew?

>that undeniable proof of time travel
Do the Bogdanoffs bow to MEW?

Those guns on BDH

Hollywood does the haircut. Gay or bi in hollywood? Short hair is what you get.

oh man.............

what a waste

Rural poor education right here folks.

>You can't have a baby if you're a lesbian

Kekekkekek Amerifats

if only....

Urban brainwashing disguised as education right here folks.

i wanna lick her scalp

>oh man.............

She was never gonna bang any of us anyway.

I guess you don't act upon your impulses then lmao

what have i become my sweetest friend

still a waste
artificial methods don't count and neither does getting fucked by a man

Ambiguous gender/sex is just a sign of the times. Don't resist

I do, but I'm not queer, so yeah.

Yeah, we're brainwashed to produce this country's GPD. Feels good man.

>Yeah, we're brainwashed to inflate our GDP and indebt the future generations
FTFY

Barista with a PHD in Institutional Racism detected