Is she really the most talented actress in Hollywood at the moment?

Is she really the most talented actress in Hollywood at the moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lexiidomme
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah

negatory

no, she can't even sing

>talent
She cannnot sing, act, dance or look good.

>that blind item
I KNEW she loved anal

TASTY

>look good
That's wrong though

No

>"She can't act, she plays the same role in every movie, she looks like a frog, shes jlaw 2.0"
- azkaban
I gotta agree with him on all of them save for the last part

Jewish

I bet she has a beautiful asshole

well i mean at least she's attractive and didnt have to suck weinstein's dick to get ahead like some other women.

other actors seem to respect her. she's not jewish

she has an anti-mainstream aspect to her, while having made it mainstream

she seems a bit over rated, would be nice if she got in the gym instead of starving herself, but all in all she's alright

>Emily Jean Stone was born on November 6, 1988, in Scottsdale, Arizona, to Krista Jean Stone (née Yeager), a homemaker, and Jeffrey Charles Stone, the founder and CEO of a general-contracting company.[1][2] Stone lived on the grounds of the Camelback Inn resort from the age of 12 to 15.[3][4] She has a younger brother, Spencer.[5] Her paternal grandfather, Conrad Ostberg Sten, was from a Swedish family that anglicized their surname to "Stone" when they immigrated to the United States through Ellis Island. She also has German, English, Scottish, and Irish ancestry.[6]

if talent were to be measured in foot game, then yes, she is the most talented actress out there now and I wouldn't mind to shove them up my nosestrils famalamdingdong

When will there be an Oscar for Best Feet?

frog

No. Are there any truly talented actresses in Hollywood right now? Every actress I can think of is totally deadpan and couldn't sell a role to save her life

of course not, Jesus fucking Christ she's not even in the top 10

also Amy Adams was FAR better than she was in both Arrival and Nocturnal Animals. How she didn't even get a fucking nomination is retarded

>your face will never be the sandal currently strapped to her sole as it pounds downward on the pavement

Emma fan for ever
She is two cute

Is there actual talent in hollywood?

That character was pretty positive and spunky for someone who was brutally raped countless times.

there are plenty of talented actors. For instance Manchester by the Sea would be an average movie without the skill of Casey Affleck

Yea there are a few not this uggo talentless hack emily though

nmope

??

Amy Adams was so bad in Arrival she can't emote. Her and Stone are both plebs choice.

no, and her winning over the other nominees was a farce. it was basically the consolation prize to la la land because it wasn't going to win best picture. then the academy fucked that up though lol

Sexual assault is pretty common in the military. She's very attractive and clearly not strong enough to defend herself so she was almost certainly raped.

>swn leave a big smooch mark on your cheek

LINK?

You people have no idea what constitutes good acting

Slut

>most telented actress
She's not even the most talented Emma

not even close. Just riding a wave.

i will destroy you physically

This fucking bitch literally cannot act you mong

DUDE GIANT ANIME EYES LMAO

She sucked in Arrival, but then again her character sucked in Arrival. The character had no personality. How much life could she really inject into that role?

But Adams was really strong in nocturnal animals, a role where the character is actually interesting and has conflicting motivations.

HIGHWAY TO THE EMMA STONE!

maybe?

I couldn't imagine myself getting analyzed to a T like you just did this girl. I don't know how celebrities do it when turbo nerd creeps like you are around. (No offense you seem really cultured in Hollywood publicity affairs it's just that your comment took me off guard because it was a genuinely informative post instead of Sup Forums garbage).

sorry to trigger you cunt, i just happen to have enormous powers of observation and penetrative thought

I couldn't imagine my post getting analyzed to a T like you just did this post. I don't know how turbo creeps do it when white knights like you are around. (No offense you seem really cultured in being a nice guy it's just that your comment took me off guard because it was a genuinely kind sentiment instead of /feet/ garbage).

Lol pussy

HOLY SHIT
Is that really her?

is this emma?

No.

no

twitter.com/lexiidomme

Did she retire and living off that Alice in wonderland money?

I like how she has to strategically grab her ass cheek to make her ass look bigger, rounder and more taut while also arching her back.

It's correct. You might enjoy her looks but the majority do not.

Yes, she can. All of it

It's crazy just how much hotter her ass got after she started working out

mediocre bait

froggy newbie here

how do I get into emma? essential films chronologically?

She has definitely sucked off everyone she has no talent.
No none of it

Emma Stone > Emma Watson > Emma Roberts

Roberts is at least 10 times better than Watson

Stone is pretty but I don't see why everyone finds her so charming.

I watched Easy A and ASM and she wasn't particularly charismatic in either.

agreed

yoga pants can even make shit ass look good

Watson is 100 times better than Roberts. No joke. Roberts is better than Stone though.

Lmao at this board thinking they know acting with the state of things

>implying any ratings in this thread are based on acting

She has a great body of work.

The frog memes are posted by faggots.