They mentioned Kong is still a teenager in this movie, so does that mean he will be Godzilla size when they fight?

They mentioned Kong is still a teenager in this movie, so does that mean he will be Godzilla size when they fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Island
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that means he is horny as fuck and masturbates all day

this

What would a pile of kong cum be like?

If he's a teenager, where's his parents?

And that really explains why he's so angry
No She-Kongs to fuck

It means he's a newfag and should refrain from posting until he lurks more.

>so does that mean he will be Godzilla size when they fight?
WHO

FUCKING

CARES?

they are spooky skeltons

a thousand autists have complained about "but how can they bite and punch eachother if they ain't the same size >:( "

But who gives a fuck about Kong and Godzilla fighting? This shit isn't going to look better than the shit you've seen in Godzilla 14. It's be more interesting seeing 12 hours of fake news footage than a gay cinematic slobber knocker.

Why are there cave paintings about the four Japanese monsters? Did all monsters come from Skull island?
If not how did the islanders know all the monsters living though out the world?

where do you get that the paintings are from that one island?

godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Island

>Don't care about X
>Go into thread about X to make sure they know

Well, the movie takes places in the 70s. Godzilla doesn't fully reveal himself on till the 2010s. That would mean if Kong is a teenager(12-18 years old) he would be in his 50s when he fights Godzilla. Maybe his species lives longer than normal apes but as it stands if they fight 40 years after the events of the movie then I could see how he could grow exponentially in that time frame.

Either way, Kong's strengths are in his agility and adaptability. Godzilla is literally bearmode. It could be interesting how both of them contrast each other when they fight.

Dude, if the premise of the movie doesn't interest you then don't come to a thread about it and proceed to sperging on about how you can't seem to comprehend other people's interest.

Just go to another thread, let it go. Just walk away.

it will look awful and you know it

Why would you come to a monster movie thread to complain about monsters fighting?

no, warner wants me to keep posting for 2 more hours

It would be interesting to see Kong use man made tools

Well, thank god my expectations are really low about the movies then. I'm more interested in the world building that they're doing with how all these monsters will come together. So however good the fights are takes a backseat to that.