Is Obama having a mental breakdown?

>youtube.com/watch?v=e-TPn0C1LXw

This is just depressing.

President Xanax

Looks exactly like he did in the first debate in 2012 when Romney cleaned his clock.

sounds like he's given up. i don't blame him, i mean he's campaigning for hillary.

Look how ridiculous this clown is without his teleprompter non-nigger-made technology crutch

IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF

Love that man
He's the reason I went into acting

>okie doke
>pock-e-ston

Hes got a lot on his mind with that whole race war hes trying to orchestrate.

He's realizing that his legacy has gone to shit in the past 2 days the only thing he was fighting for.

>tripfag on Sup Forums
Why?

He thinks people will care about his opinions more, or hes trolling

He's probably slowly realizing that he's left this country in terrible shape on virtually every front.

Economy is weak and public finances horrible.
Foreign policy is a disaster.
Race relations at a 50 year low.
Very little legislative achievements besides Obamacare, which is also a disaster.
Doesn't control either house of Congress.

Has he made a statement about his sons killing cops left and right yet?

I genuinely loled at that.

Nobody with a conscience who has seen what he has seen and heard what he has heard can stay mentally stable

This guy is always in a foreign country when he does a speech.

I'd say he is having an orgasm

He's just trying to speak a bit more slowly so the foreigners understand him. We've all done it.

IT'S BECAUSE THE TWEETS ARE PROVOCATIVE

IF
IF IF
IF IF IF
IF IF IF IF
IF IF IF IF IF
IF IF IF IF IF IF
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
>okie doke

>pock-e-ston
I hate this shit. And moos-lum

Is the stuttering new? I know this is a joke, but he didn't always stutter like he does now, right?

WTF is wrong with him.

that's what i sound like when i realize i'm talking about something i don't care about

like he's lost interest mid-speech

OBAMA IS A MESS

i would like to say he is waving the white flag but this late into his second term i doubt sloth will care