Los Estados Unidos are the most relevant country in the Northern hemisphere

Los Estados Unidos are the most relevant country in the Northern hemisphere.

Australia is the most relevant country in the Southern hemisphere.

When you realize the Southern hemisphere is full of irrelevant countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=relevance&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6jaLHndzWAhVqxoMKHQh-BS0QvwUIIygA&biw=1536&bih=756
liveleak.com/browse?q=Brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=ppBaYqy0jpI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_cocaine_use
twitter.com/AnonBabble

États unidos di Australia when?

bump

That would be Brazil

hahahahahaha

*shits in your mouth*

Australia is more famous than Brazil.

This, I don't know what OP is smoking.

Ummm no sweetie the most relevant country in the Southern Hemisphere is actually Brazil. Australia doesn't even come close

Outside of Latin America Brazil isn't relevant. Nobody thinks about it.

People only think about from which animal they could get killed when they think about Australia tbqh.
Brazil is at least successful in non-meme sports.

Nobody thinks of Australia outside of Australia. They're not nearly as influential

Right but the mental image conjured up in the Northern hemisphere of Brazil is poor favelas and crime. People at least know you can live in Australia and have a relatively nice stable life in that god forsaken desert.

>
We are more recognisable than brazil

kangaroo > sopa de macaco

fuck off donkey fucker

But there are a shit load of people that actually want to live in Australia. Nobody in Brazil, hell Nobody in South America wants to live in South America it's such a dump.

This

only person that I have heard put australia down is a d*tch

but the d*tch are always assholes, he thought we weren't first world because we didn't have gay marriage and apparently our universities are not on the level of european ones (lol they are)

We are literally the world'd 8th biggest economy.
Far more relavant than australia.

U could have a just as stable life in those god enriched rainforests and fuck tribal qt's

Are you kidding? You believing in memes doesn't mean no one wants to live in Brazil

Yes it does. Nobody wants to live in Brazil. Your whole continent is like stepping into the edge of hell, I don't even want to gaze in it's direction.

No, it's not.
Brazil is Brazil, and Australia is the island that is mistaken for Austria.

Not sure what you mean about relevant, but I never hear or see anything about australia. The only time they are mentioned is during the ohlympics, otherwise you don't think about them

Brazil is far more known and talked about than ausies

>tfw when you gazed at South America

$1000 says I could get any Brazilian to gay marry him and he would accept to get my BCP(BIG CANADIAN PASSPORT)

Relevance (if anything like that can be measured) is defined by economic and military power rather than what you personally see as the best country or what memes you want to believe.

I wish all of these first worlderst weren't dropped on their heads as babies so they stop saying so much stupid shit.

And Canada is american garden. People wants to live here because is easy to go into Canada

>tfw you are second guessing your current shitposting alliance with a Leaf

Also, the island known for being barely uninhabited

>CANADIAN PASSPORT
Useless, anyone can get one by not being white and moving to Canada.

Australia is nice because they are rich and have a good quality of live. But they are absolute irrelevant. Most of Sup Forums don't even know the capital of Australia.
Also, we are the biggest economy in south hemisphere and the strongest military power.

~Better rule in hell, than serve in heaven.~

It depends on the context, geo-politically sure but overall it's not here the definition

rel·e·vance
ˈreləv(ə)ns/
noun

the quality or state of being closely connected or appropriate

That does not sound like the backwater favela known as Brazil

You think you can get in here? Try it. You'll be begging for my cock to come and arrange a fag marriage any second now

Most of Sup Forums knows multiple Australian cities. What about Brazil.. Rio? Fuck, most of the world thinks you speak Spanish.

Following your line of thinking, then Australia is more relevant than America or any other country in Europe.

Nope. America has cultural hegemony. Many factors come into play. You simply don't compete macacao.

>most of the world thinks you speak Spanish
America does't count. They don't even know what is your language.
Also, you are too gay. Chill out.

Had enough?

>Cultural hegemony
Brazilian carnival vs Australian ???

>macacao
Don't use the word macaco as macacão. People will think you are gay. And if you want to use this world, include this picture. (the cloth he is using is also called macacão, which bring a ton of accidental racism)

I feel bad now. I admit Brazil is more relevant but I couldn't stop pretending to be retarded.

pic related.
Australia day?
I think they got more drunk than the usual average australian day.

And why would we care about for contexts other than geo-political?
>the quality or state of being closely connected or appropriate
Now you are just pulling shit out of your ass. That definition doesn't make snese because it's incomplete.

Are you that country that was nazis in WW2 I forget?

Put the cocaine straw down maybe?

google.ca/search?q=relevance&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6jaLHndzWAhVqxoMKHQh-BS0QvwUIIygA&biw=1536&bih=756

Even half of Spain thinks you speak spanish

>You think you can get in here? Try it. You'll be begging for my cock to come and arrange a fag marriage any second now
If I think? I'm certainly I go there and punch in your stupid anglo/asian face

Yeah. Are you that irrelevant country which everyone associates with these faces and nothing more?

T-take my wallet but don't hurt my family

liveleak.com/browse?q=Brazil

Bow before me non-English speaking shits. I'm more relevant than you by default because the USA is our bitch and we speak English.

Some parts do speak Spanish too.

Are people in this thread really comparing Brazil to Australia? Hell, Brazil is to be compared maybe with Russia or even the USA, not Australia kek

No one ordered cocaine, fuck off

Cocaine empires don't count, pablo escobar

maybe in 50 years

Lol, these fucks believe this still triggers us after 30 years

It still has nothing to do with the quality of life or whatever you are saying, and you know it (unless you are retarded)

youtube.com/watch?v=ppBaYqy0jpI

>It's so much nicer to live in Brazil than Australia! I'd rather live there
Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Irrelevant to the thread, that is not what is being discussed

I want to live there =\= relevancy in a global scale

Literally Paradise

Um, yes it does sweaty

Why are Canadians literally the worst posters Jesus cristo.

I can't understand how this is so difficult to you
Also:
Percentage of cocaine consumption:
>Canada 1.4%
>Ecuador 0.9%
And just to end the meme:
>Colombia 0.8%
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_prevalence_of_cocaine_use

I'm making Brazil relevant you're welcome

Again, that is not what is being discussed

Colombian propaganda.

It is though

No, it is not, it is about relevancy, and Brazil is the most relevant country of the Southern Hemisphere, no matter how many favelas it has. Which, btw, are featured all the fucking time in movies, video-games and other media.

But that's wrong and you'r wrong. Max payne 3 was a pretty cool game I guess

cocaine is a hell of a drug, it seems

Fucking leaf.

Holy shit I just noticed you weren't Colombian. Same thing really though, right?

yeah, we both consume less cocaine than Canada (or Australia, by the way)

We both know that's not true. Must be Colombians doing the cocaine here.

>tfw people argue over your country

IT WAS NEVER ABOUT AUSTRALIA FUCK OFF YOU IRRELEVANT ISLAND

First time, huh?

Some Christmas, huh?

if this is my first time why am i posting in this picture :^)

No, no, I mean, first time someone ever argues about Australia lmao

Somebody had to say it. Thanks Ecuabro

ah righto
i think you may be right

now do exports

A mexican friend wants to move to canada would you marry him?

big population =/= relevancy
populistic left ruined brazil, theres no fixing it in decades now