/éire/

Prize-winning edition.

1st for anime

bump for fookken eiiiireeeee

That's a nice horse. I can see why she won.

First for CIV tomorrow evening

Had a dream I was playing Mario Odyssey, wasn't that great and the tutorial area went on for way too long. Felt relieved when it was just a dream.
Then I was in the cinema and a message from King Felipe came up giving out about Catalonia. Completely ruined the mood of whatever film I was about to watch.

>tfw no work till monday
Better enjoy the few hours I have remaining.

>Civ tomorrow evening
Sounds good, I'm up for it.

>Completely ruined the mood
Typical monarch, ruining everything. I feel for you.
>Had a dream
I had one about I think Colm Cooper? Don't remember what happened exactly.
Think he transformed into some sort of hideous looking monstrosity, more so than usual.

>Colm Cooper
Who's that,what did he do to deserve your resentment?

Back to work.

>Who's that
Famous Gaelic footballer that retired from play in recent years.
>what did he do to deserve your resentment
Well I have nothing against, but he has been in the media spotlight the last few weeks for a testimonial dinner he is hosting for his retirement, with tickets going for €500 a piece.
Expected to collect around €200,000 which many feel is betraying the amateur ethos of the GAA.

How about /éire/ go to said dinner and eat all the food
Alternatively we could just buy one ticket and some bathsalts and just send AA there and maybe hope that he does something funny

Women are useless outside of servicing me sexually and making the dinner.

Pretty sure they don't do any of those things for you either.

He's probably right though, unless you still live with your mammy.

>not even 4
This dark weather is messing with my perception of time.

Just found irrefutable evidence that my mother, who doesn't even live in the same town as me, enters my bedroom while I'm away at college. I'm not comfortable with this knowledge at all.

What kind of evidence?
Did she fondle your no-no parts while you were asleep?

Is he not going to donate it to charity or whatever? Takes so much cheek to do what you describe that you would think the official big names of the gaa would boycott and only the people who wanted to give him money rather than pay for a sort of conference would attend. Whether the big names facilitate that behaviour or not will be indicative of what the behind the scenes machinations at the gaa with regard to finances are.

>
Can I just say that's really a really fine bovine

Sister bought herself a snake

For sexual purposes?

Your sister is a curious woman.

Snakes?

THE FLIGHT PLAN I FILED WITH THE PAPACY LISTS ME, MY MEN, AND DR PALLADIUS HERE, BUT NONE OF YOU

Would have given one FOR FREE

There hasn't been a /bant/ thread in a while. Has Poi given up?

Sorry but he's going to be busy being feminized into being my new girlfriend (male).

Just like in the doujins.

>hasn't been a /bant/ thread in a while
Doesn't seem like many people like them. Regularly complain if they are made before nighttime hours (the definition of which varies based on the person), and we can't really make one if the thread here hasn't hit the bump limit.

>my new girlfriend
Not until I'm uimhir a haon.

>bought herself a snake
Bit strange, but that is to be expected I suppose.
Do you like snakes?

>For sexual purposes
How does that even work?

>Is he not going to donate it to charity
Some is but the percentage has been kept a secret. Some say it will only be 10% or so to charity.
>would think the official big names of the gaa would boycott
I haven't been following it much but aren't a number of GAA commentators and columnists complaining about it? Heard the consensus amongst many club and county players was that they didn't approve of it.

>Bawwston is supposed to have one of the best SP staff in the game
>both starters have been knocked around in both games
L O L

>that picture again

>How does that even work?
>How do you use a snake for sexual purposes?
Bit naive there, Poi.

Froggy hates me and wont accept my feelings for him. You're the next crush.

>that picture again
And desu?
>Bit naive there
Enlighten me, oh being of supreme knowledge in sexual matters.

Who even are you?
Not the same yank as I presume.

No I'm not a pedo.

>implying I have time to do dumb gay shit when I'm watching playoff baseball
Senpai, I am too busy watching Ireland 2.0 aka Boston have a meltdown, and possibly be swept in the first round.

>pedo
Fuck off. I haven't mentioned the cunt in months, it's time for you to move on.

>Enlighten me, oh being of supreme knowledge in sexual matters.
Well, you take the snake and pic related.

>illicit relations with a snake
Wouldn't that be illegal anyways? Snake can't consent to it after all.

It's not sex. The girl is merely providing the snake with of a warm, damp place for the snake to sleep. Any sexual gratification is merely coincidental.

>merely providing the snake with of a warm, damp place for the snake to sleep
Absolute degeneracy of the highest order, I am disgusted. Where does one even draw the line, if someone were to stick an inanimate object inside of themselves would it be considered a sexual activity?

>if someone were to stick an inanimate object inside of themselves would it be considered a sexual activity?
Unlike snakes, inanimate objects don't need nor like to sleep in warm, damp places.

What if my GP says that my stage one arthritis could potentially be healed if my hand were to rest inside a warm, damp place during these cold winter nights.
Would that be acceptable?

Just heat up a bag of wet sand.

>Sinn Féin campaigning for Halawa's release
Ag smaoineamh.

Will the Yankees fail to register a single run again tonight?

>Ag smaoineamh
Don't think too hard, might damage your sensitive little head.
There isn't really that much to think about anyways I imagine, unless you are one of those that like to bash SF for whatever reason.

>foreign sports

>literally a rebuilding year when they shouldn't have been in the playoff or won 90 games
>compared to the Memesixs wgo are supposed to have one of the best SP rotations and keep losing to a manlet in Houston

L O L. No sane person thought the Yankees would win against Cleveland, senpai. Yet you losers traded away your farm for SP who are getting knocked around when it matters most.

Bullying is wrong.

That'll show you to act so smug when you doubted the power of the manlet.

>foreign prisoners

>8-1
gg no re ez wp see you next season. Roidtiz and Ramirez aren't here to save you anymore.

>Roidtiz
>having roid in your name

Nah. Ortiz was a juicer who got away with it. Still fucking retarded how people think a 34 year old was able to put up the numbers he did, and not think he was taking roids.

HHHMMMMMM

Colm Cooper on the Late Late Show there. Didn't think he dealt with the testimonial issue very well.
"Oh well Joe Brolly actually apologised during the week so that makes it ok".

Yeah he seemed a bit defensive when the subject came up. With the reaction he's getting I don't think players in the future will do the same.

This lad hits a homerun again I'll be pissed.

Home from work. Got 2 hours sleep last night. Nearly been awake 24 hours. Was supposed to finish work at 20:00.
I've run out of my meds as of tomorrow and I cant get a prescription until friday because I'm working. I'm so tired.
Help me please.

It's time for alcohol.

>time for alcohol
Non non. Don't let the capitalist beverage conglomerates brainwash you comrade.

I'm too tired for cannabis though. Sorry.

Tfw capitalism is literally rotting our minds and destroying everything we as humans cherish and every aspect of our culture and heritage.
Capitalism is turning us into addicted braindead drones...and we embrace it willingly because we desire its poison without realising what its doing to us.

ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS GENERAL! YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS MANSPLAINING TO DO

I can smell his soiled nappy from here. Put him in a nursing home.

Worse than that is the fact that people actively oppose the communist elements in our society when all they wish to do is help us hold onto and regain our lost culture.
SF are the only party that care about the Irish language in this country for example, and the name "ourselves" kind of signifies what they stand for above all. And what other party actively pursues Irish unity?
Meanwhile all the righties would rather support fellow Anglos in other countries such as Trump and La Pen over their own flesh and blood.
Sad times desu. My proud ancestors would despair if they knew that this is what we did with the freedom they fought for.

The world is as good as gone. People have become exactly like one another. liberal vs conservative. they're both the same cancerous plague on this planet.
I hope to see it all end very soon. I want to see destruction of the human race. We deserve it.

>fellow Anglos in other countries such as Trump and La Pen
>La Pen

Toxic right-wing nationalism and imperialism is an Anglo-Germanic ideology at its core.

>poi is on another ideological rant

>poi is making posts again
How dare I. Should just leave the thread die I suppose or post about how I am going to commit suicide but then not actually do it at all. Those posts are always original, entertaining and funny.

>none are me
Oh dear.

>Should just leave the thread die I suppose
The threads have been rather shite the last few weeks, so maybe we should just let them die just in time for another /éire/ revival on the anniversary of the first.

ohaa-lucky!

>should just let /éire/ die so i can focus on /brit/
No nay never!

>4
I'll take it.
Suppose you were off being a normie?

Explain this meme

Boatposters ERPing.

>you were off being a normie?
Guilty had evening courses and then went off to the bar and freezing to death on my way home
Make me
>Do you like snakes
It's a cute ball-python so yes it's alright

Gloves are not for lewd.

Are these girls from something?

>Are these girls from something
Yes, they are indeed from something.
Now an answer to a question deserves an answer in return, so state for me your political alignment on the left right spectrum, roughly.

>Make me
I specifically made this image just to threaten you into explaining it
Either that or just post more

I like snakes. They're cute and curious creatures that do not need to be feared in most cases.
I wish we had snakes.

Cowboy Bebop is on TV lads

>wish we weren't christian
Good lad. Christianity ruined this country, like most things that came from outside our island.

>ancient anime meme
>glove meme

>I wish we had snakes.
Like in Ireland or at home?

In ireland. Wild snakes.
Having a pet snake sounds a bit too much effort and kinda mean. I'd rather see them roam free.

Kill me.

>Wild snakes
Something wrong with you.

I know that we have some harmless snakes roaming around but are there no snakes at all on the Emerald Isle?

Nope, none at all unfortunately. We have wild lizards but they're extremely rare and so small most people wouldn't even see them.
I've never seen one in my life.

I still dont understand but I'll allow you to survive

How do you guys have such terrible internet? I thought my internet was shit with Spectrum at 120 down and 15 up. On top of that, Spectrum loves to cut off my service randomly at night.

It wasn't capitalism that wasted my youth and stunted my intellectual growth in the school system honestly. You can say liberal/whig technicity is at fault and I'll believe that, but communism, and socdem types above all, are as bad as any capitalist in that regard.

>oppose the communist elements in our society when all they wish to do is help us hold onto and regain our lost culture.
Fucking fantasy land. Communists, socdems and liberals are all against and have always been against the gamut of right-wing anti-capitalism: syndicalism, distributism, fascism.

>Meanwhile all the righties would rather support fellow Anglos in other countries such as Trump and La Pen over their own flesh and blood.
You're right, but where is nationalism going to go in this land of begrudgery, beaten dogs, and Anglo-liberal-globalist technocrats? To attack the roots of Anglo-liberal-atheist power in this country is going to draw infinitely more ire than latching onto the American-Anglo pressure release valves' attacks on the insignificant "brown masses" that are the entities by proxy of modern global-Euro "discourse".
Only a truly dedicated radical fascist Gaeltacht supremacist genocidal militarist theocratic movement can revive the culture and stand a chance at destroying the power structures.

Just looked it up, you lot don't seem to have a lot of reptiles in general, not even blindworms and the likes

Fairly drunk desu.
Who else unemployed

St Patrick was the last Irishman who finished the job

hang yourself.

goodnight all

>St Patrick
>Irishman