Would you date a single mother?

Would you date a single mother?

oh boy would i ever

Nope.

Why did she adopt nigger?

always assume men who date single mothers are molesting the kid tbqh

No.

Why would any man in existence raise a strangers offspring?

Maybe if we could go full lion and kill the child while impregnating the girl.

Sick mind.

not if her child is black or prieto, that's for sure

fugg, yes

date, no

If she is a widow and the child is white maybe

Yes, but only a widow

I'd fuck one.
They're usually bad at planning ahead, gullible and desperate.

agreed

Nope, she has microchimerism

Even if she throws the niglet in the trash, she will be plopping out little monkeys forever now.

i would fuck her infront of her child but i would not date.

words of wisdom right here

really depends on the case

for example if she has mongrel kids, hell no

Alpha turk knows. Would only fuck with a condom though.

>microchimerism
>women must remain pure for the bridal bred

t. Sasha Grey. Microchimerism like you describe is nonsense.

Lol no.

There is a possibility that once, when I grow old and my wife will accidentally die, I would possibly date with a single MILF whose kid is at least 14.

I would do this and go full woody allen after.

Who would want to even touch nigger babies?

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!!!!

Yes, it's a mans duty to take care of women.

I wonder if this general sentiment is the same how women feel with single fathers? or if you lads would want the same treatment if you were in the same position.

Why would I want to date a single father, I'm not gay

id fuck a tree at this point
wouldnt expect monogamy out of any used goods woman though

Yeah but only ironically

>CONCLUSIONS:
>Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse.
>Am J Med. 2005 Aug;118(8):899-906.
>Male microchimerism in women without sons: quantitative assessment and correlation with pregnancy history.

What more needs to be said, really?

No.

yeah if the father died in war/during an unfortunate accident

fuck whores otherwise

>trusting women.
You would need to verify m8.

No

Already did twice this year and they both were younger than 21 yo. I try hard to not get involved with girls like that though

No, but my elder brother is actually dating one.
He most likely will marry her. It would be pretty awkward for me to meet her and her son for the first time.

Nah

If the child is a White Girl that i can later be a part of my harem then yes

Not hard enough, apparently.

Men are diferent than women you retrograde piss of sheet.

>paying for someone elses kid

Haha no.

Only if the baby was white.

In both cases, I found out about 1 month into the relationship and started backing off slowly

dated a woman with a baby kid once. i really like kids anyways but i decided to break up later on. didnt want responsibility of a kid in my life and it didnt even belong to me to begin with.

>or if you lads would want the same treatment if you were in the same position.
Uh yes, that would be optimal. Single mothers for single fathers.

>playing another man's save game

lmao no

I wanna make a cummy in mummy's tummy.

>Would you date a white-trash woman?

No.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING MILK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHERS!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!

I'LL CRY, I'LL WHINE, I'LL STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Only the robots can save us from this degeneracy

Oh fuck!!!!!! You're still around!!!

I haven't seen you in ages, based fuckmachine-user

This pic is in Ghent, Belgium.

I personally know two white women who are single moms with caramel babies.

Ghent is a leftist/Islamic shithole.

>I personally know two white women who are single moms with caramel babies.
From Ghent specifically, I mean.

welcome back based merchant

> he never left us
PRAISE YHWH

How can puny humans with limited stamina and dick size even compete??

only if the child is not wh*toid
i'm not raising no snow nigger under my roof

Fuck, this looks like Ghent, 20 minutes from where I live.

The girl in the OP is very beautiful too, what a shame.

no

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

You generally aren't expected to help raise your partners child in such a situation.

Single fathers who care for children are top tier desirable and women never have the same ridiculous insecurity issues on associating with a partner who has a child from a previous relationship.
I don't think most men do either honestly, this is just the fragile neckbeard mentality of wanting to punish women for having sex with other men than themselves.

t. projecting whore woman
If they were neckbeards with a "fragile mentality" then why would women want to date then and how could they then "push them"?
Face the truth, most men have no desire to be with a whore that had a child with a guy that didn't even want to be with here after getting her pregnant.

"punish them"*

t. roastie

>If they were neckbeards with a "fragile mentality" then why would women want to date them
Who said women do? This thread is an outsiders perspective of permavirgin forever alone types spewing hatred and bile out of a sense of anger and retribution towards their feelings of rejection from women.
I don't think the relationship dynamic actually exists where a single man is attracted to a single woman but backs off because she has a kid. If it does I've never encountered it as I know of a few single mothers in their 20s and 30s who have settled with new partners, I've never heard of any such difficulties from them.

>most men have no desire to be with a whore
Men are not known for being especially picky when it comes to their sex partners. If the woman is attractive the man will want to be with her and accept any baggage that comes with that. Such is the way of things.
The idea of a man being principled as to where he sticks his dick is frankly laughable.

>This thread is an outsiders perspective of permavirgin forever alone types spewing hatred and bile out of a sense of anger and retribution towards their feelings of rejection from women.
Nope, this is a common thing among men, which is something you would know if you were one
You roasties like to slap the label of "permavirgin", "forever alone" and "outsider" on shit that guys do to, to justify to yourself that it isn't the norm and that only a small minority thinks this way, while having no evidence of it being so.
>I don't think the relationship dynamic actually exists where a single man is attracted to a single woman but backs off because she has a kid
See related picture
>If it does I've never encountered it
You've probably never encountered it then
>I know of a few single mothers in their 20s and 30s who have settled with new partners
Yeah, those guys that do start relationships with single mothers are known as beta males that put the pussy on the pedestal and are with them because they can't get anyone else/better.

>Men are not known for being especially picky when it comes to their sex partners. If the woman is attractive the man will want to be with her and accept any baggage that comes with that. Such is the way of things. The idea of a man being principled as to where he sticks his dick is frankly laughable.
Who said anything about sexual partners?
We're talking about dating.
Sure men will fuck single mothers, but they sure as hell wont date them unless they have no other option.

Ok, I'm wrong. I'm just a silly roastie without a clue.

>adopt
>Implying
Oh you're so innocent, sweet worst Korea.

>This thread is an outsiders perspective of permavirgin forever alone types spewing hatred and bile out of a sense of anger and retribution towards their feelings of rejection from women.

I hate when people use self projection as an argument. You're a fucking loser who posts anime and you're going to beat your little virgin dick off to hentai tonight. We're not all losers like you.

Only situation where it's acceptable

Well illustrated user

>mans duty
I thought sweden was more progressive than that

In that case, yes I would. This is literally your one chance as an average beta faggot to get with a 10/10 model-tier hottie. All you have to do is to swallow your pride and you'll bed down next to that angel every night. Can you honestly say it's not worth it? Pride is just a made up social construct, a sexually attractive woman is not. Think about it, she looks to still be in her 20s and she'll be attractive for ATLEAST another 15-20 years. That's 15-20 years of sex you could only dream of.

I'd marry that girl in a heartbeat and I'd buy her whatever she would want. I wouldn't even care if she cheated on me with more black guys, as long as I also got a piece of it.

>Sweden

>I wouldn't even care if she cheated on me with more black guys, as long as I also got a piece of it.
The eternal swede, everyone. Svanset som altid.

Guys like you need to have your dicks removed.
Its the only thing you think about.

>belgium
not suprised

I am personally ashamed to even be on the same piece of land as you, ÄRKEKEK

Today they don't bother to lie about shit like that. There's plenty of betas to provide if you don't.

What's the argument here? Why should muh pride be worth more than a legit chance to spread my genes with a high quality woman? Beta providing is literally an extremely succesful mating strategy developed evolutionary by primates. Shaming it is only a strategy by the so called "alpha males" who realize that while they get laid, they still lose the evolutionary race against the so called "beta males".

In the end, who has the most sex with her? Who gives her the most children?

Based robo-jew

>In the end, who has the most sex with her? Who gives her the most children?
Probably one of the black guys you have fucking her on a daily basis.
But I guess you don't care since you're getting laid.

"""Caramel"""

install ketchup please

bro where thw fuck are you getting the girls? only poor girls get pregnant that young.

>look at flag
>face expression changes from "what the fuck" to "oh of course"

No. she should jump with the nigglet in her arms

ITT: delusional upper middle class suburbanites who grew up in perfect nuclear families categorically hating everyone who isn't as fortunate as them

So judgemental. Flog yourself.

>who has the most sex with her?
The niggers who cuck you since your wife, already sexually satisfied, will reject most of your attempts to fuck her
>Who gives her the most children?
Not you, due to the fact above

What does social class have to do with being a coal burning whore?

Except most men who marry single mothers do have a few more children with her. Do you believe in memes that they don't have sexs? It's called settling, not using.

Yeah if you already have children then that's different.
We're talking about single guys without any kids dating single mothers.

>memes
If your women is cucking you she will want less sex from you. This is a fact. Also "your" children with her could be from anyone else.

So do I, they do have sex.

Most wouldn't cuck you but even if they did, they'll make sure to use condom. Betamales aren't stupid, we're in fact usually pretty smart. They can't trick us.

He's referring to the idealistic notion of a family being a married man and woman settled into a suburban house with children. In reality many families are split and many siblings will share only 1 parent.
The idea of having disdain for a mother and child who have had the misfortune of the father turning to addiction, cheating, suicide etc is distasteful and immature.

Just neck yourself allready.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Did you really write this out?
I'm in tears.

You're pathetic