Find a flaw

Find a flaw

On frame 721 of The Second Renaissance Part II there is a slight colour error on the character at the bottom right of the frame.

there never was a sequel.

The first short sucked ass.

>Find a flaw

Most shorts are boring. The only standouts are Flight for the eye-candy and action and Second Renaissance for the story.

no morpheus

Its perfect

>anime

The CG sketch feels dated because what was cutting edge then looks like a mediocre video game cutscene now. And Matriculated was a really weak note to end on.

too scary

the episode about the angsty schoolkid who dreamed of revolution was pretty sad. you just know it was aimed at the linkin park crowd.

> FIGHT THA POWER MUTHAFUCKAH

>And Matriculated was a really weak note to end on.

it was deeper than Traditional Anime Heroes With Lances Riding Around On Horses. what the fuck was that about?

> no cute anime waifu in underpants who can fly
> why live

card board cover

YUKIE!
where is that danged cat?

kek

My favorite one.

take your ADD pills

>Top Teir
Beyond
Second Renaissance

>High Teir
World Record
Kids Story

>Eh but interesting themes Teir
Matriculated
Program

>Low Teir
A Detective Story
Final Flight of the Osiris (would of been high when it came out but since it was essentially a tech demo by Square Enix it has dated significantly)

>And Matriculated was a really weak note to end on.
Matriculated is the best of them other than Beyond. Animation looks like shit (I mean, I don't like it) but god damn is it a nifty idea.

Nah, you take your shit taste ones.

I honestly find it strange the studio isn't pushing for a Second Renaissance trilogy.

prequels suck ass even they know

this movie fucked me up as a kid

Can't believe I almost got memed into watching plebcore.

there was a matrix comic book with short stories better than some of the animatrix ones

The art style was fucking awful

Which art style there was like 10

2nd renaissance was great.
The one where they reprogram a robot hit me straight in the feels
The one with the runner who sanic'd so fast he broke the matrix really caused my neurons to fire

The others were all mediocre. Especially the ones with the animu schoolgirls.

Koji Moritmoto is an anime kino master.

Final Flight of the Osiris
Matriculated
World Record