Who is the Kubrick of our generation?

Who is the Kubrick of our generation?

Give him time.

Not you, Max.

Also, in your 30s and you look 10 years older and trying to look young, LMFAO

Max Landis isn't a director.

Do you think it's weird for him knowing that he wouldn't have any semblance of a career if not for his child murdering father?

He actually would.
Good writers are hard to find.

Are you telling me that Max "helicopter haircuts" Landis is only riding on the coattails of his father?

Fuck off Max

Normally I'm not into weird frilly Vampire Lestat frocks, but he pulls it off.

Yes he is. He directed Me, Him, Her. RLM reviewed it.

>you acknowledge someone's talent so you must be him

HURR

his face remind me of LegionĀ“s David

Wait a sec, kid

My generation or your generation?

>talent

LMFAO Max, it's time to kill yourself, it's the least you can do to make up for your daddy's murders.

No one saw your stupid youtube movie, Max. It doesn't count.

Stanley Kubrick IS the Kubrick of our generation, newfag.

>I'm a great writer
>But I won't defend any of my work instead always claiming it was changed by the studio

Why doesn't he either make an independent movie where he has creative control, or just write a fucking book?

Have you seen Victor Frankenstein? Do you think this faggot has any talent whatsoever? He writes like a 17 year old who thinks his quips are clever when they are so painfully cheesy

>You're promoting a benefit to clothe the homeless Finn. You can't wear that!

Because he's a scam artist and knows he doesn't have any actual talent.

Wait...Finn is homeless? Why? He can come live at my house if need be.

There's truly no one like him for our generation. Those who come close have nowhere near the budget.

Good filmmakers don't make movies that tank, and if they do they don't have a bitchfit on Twitter about it. And they absolutely don't fucking dress like an sjw birthday clown.

Give him time.

I don't remember Kubrick's daddy murdering two Asian kids and Vic Morrow.

Kubrick's father was a CIA operative. He probably killed way more Asian kids than that.

it certainly is
they found* Max; sadly the search continues

*found, in this context, means he was forced upon them

I love how a screenwriter can write quirky dialogue full of pop-culture references like Tarantino or early Kevin Smith and they will instantly be considered a good writer

the kubrick of our generation is david fincher: an autist obsessed with framing and other insignificant, secondary bullshit who drives his actors nuts and creates boring movies.

Xavier Dolan