Why did he do it

Why did he chimp out and start killing whites?

I thought blacks who were in the army were bro tier and friends of whites

>I thought blacks who were in the army were bro tier and friends of whites

No, i believe ghetto niggers join the army because it's steady pay and they don't have to do shit.

You've never met a supply sergeant then. Niggers in the military pretty much take the low tier idiot jobs. The Supply Battallion barracks on Schofield is like walking into Detroit.

he was a mid 20s millenial reservist who was known to be kind weird and lived with his Mom, sound familiar?

Sup Forums probably trolled him into this, not even kidding

Like 90% of people who see combat time in Iraq or Afghanistan get prescribed antidepressants for years when they return.

Dude actually believed all the street agitators and acted on it.

his journal didn't get leaked?

ever notice they all conveniently have journals?

Niggers are niggers. Nothing changes it.

>niggers
>knowing how to write

$50, he'll have a journal that conveniently lays out a narrative for us.

Because he fell for the "cops systematically murdering innocent black people" meme and felt that he had to stand up and do something about it.

Not really. Most still gravitate with other blacks during their free time. Though they have some more common sense, play nice with others, and respect authority since they have another set of laws (UCMJ) that they must adhere to.

>Niggers serving in the army are bro-tier

Whoever started this meme was never in the army.

I don't care, it's something fishy. I literally just watched it go from possibly six suspects to a lone shooter who got blown up by a fucking robot. Something stinks. Even if he isn't a paid agitator or a fall man for a paid shooter, and even if nobody set this whole thing up and it was entirely organic, it's being used to push the same old shit. Either wake me up when the race war starts or let me get back to whatever somebody is trying to get out of the news, or quit trying to push whatever agenda is being pushed.

>as situation is happening: multiple shooters
>next day: crazed lone gunman

Where have I heard this before?

ohh shiieeeee

Kek
Doubl digits confirm

I think he was a good man but as this user says he got tricked by the kikes

He went one on fifty against armed and armoured men. A lone samurai avenging his dead brothers.

A fine military action, worthy of legend.

Meanwhile, over in white mass killer land, the best you white boys can do is kill women and children.

Dude now a days it doesn't matter. I went to a top public highschool in the nation whee you had to take a test to be accepted in. The blacks I went to school with were basically white in how they acted, worked and we're treated. The speak well dress well, went to college, yet now they are on facebook talking about slavery, and BLM, and white privilege and all of this anti white shit.

To bad Obamas unemployment rates are shit around 25% and this guy couldnt have anything better to do,
Like many our vets are left behide

some gangs send niggers into the military to get training so they can come back and train the gangs members.

The media keep reporting it was white police officers who is shooting black. The last police that shot the black guy was not white.

Thanks Abdul, it really makes you think

Well yeah, practically every black who goes to college goes there to do African studies which effectively just radicalizes them .

>Why did he chimp out and start killing whites?
MK Ultra programming.

I think people stir up shit purely because they're bored of their mundane lives and want something to be going on. Same reason we're all drawn to happenings.

Most blacks in the military are bros.

Doesn't mean there won't be exceptions

>I've never met a US army vet ever in my life

He eeked,then he ooked,did a little pissed monkey dance.then he decided he wanted to be killed by a robot bomb

Niggers don't understand life choices. That's why this stupid monkey boy is dead. A white man would have planned it better,got away,then prolly get caught 20 years later,because whites are smart and niggers are drooling retard retarded.

I really hope the media does the right thing and spins this as mental illness instead of saying terrorist. Because if they call terrorist, then we end up with people thinking all blacks are looking to get radical.
And that's not true. I don't need a fucking race war in my life.

Come on gay or goy
He just a mind programmed puppet
Its easy
And government need chaos at this time.
Debts must be rejected and civil war can make murica great again.

Correction
>I've never met a US vet ever in my life.

He didn't go to hell unfortunately , warriors end up in vahalla , so he is there laughing and has full catharsis for hi actions

Wow that was almost the most autistic thing I read today.

>Reserves

That's why, he wasn't a real soldier

>I really hope the media does the right thing and spins this as mental illness instead of saying terrorist
>Do The Right Thing
Except a black power group HAS claimed responsibility, and promises more attacks to come.

It would be irresponsible for them to not let the public know about this. And what do you know, the media is mostly being irresponsible. I've only heard reference to it once on the 24hr channels in several hours of viewing.

kek, blacks would shoot/stab themselves in the leg to get themselves out of war.

>reserves
That doesn't count and you know it.

He went one on fifty against permed and tanned men. A lone samurai avenging his pozzed brothers.

A fine mudslime action, worthy of legend.

Meanwhile, over in brown mass rapist land, the best you brown boys can do is rape women and children.

Look at media brainwashed nigger. They help you kill each other too. Good luck monkeys

Fairly rare

How long till Obama personally comments on this and doesn't even admit the shooter did anything wrong?

Its a cheap false flag operation.
Westerners no need quality because nigger-tier education and high autism rate

im a vet. nobody i work with knows.

A warrior would give his opponent a fair chance to fight back. Not shoot them from a sniper's position.

the most high-speed solider i've ever know is black. but is probably the exception to the rule.

>ever notice they all conveniently have journals?

Yeah, people who typically carry enough anger around with them that they eventually go out and murder people would very likely try to express that anger in other ways before they do.
>conveniently
Oh, but a conspiracy makes MUCH more sense.

Man, never would have thought Travis Haley's stupid video would be debunked so quick.

"WE HAD DEM BROTHERHOODS AND STUFF, WE HAD NO RACISM TO CARE ABOUT, GET A FUCKING LIFE"

> Why did he chimp out?

Because it's still a fucking nigger.

>Jeronimo
Doesn't that make him Native American?

The combat jobs have the most bro-tier, but that's because the combat jobs are filled mostly with whites, and even the most ghetto black dude will learn to respect and appreciate a good white leader, the same way whites can appreciate a good black dude.

The support jobs have more blacks, females, and faggots, and they keep their ghetto mindset and attitudes more often than not, which means they're far from bro-tier.

This particular dude was a fucking reservist, which is ghetto tier.

>Like 90% of people who see combat time in Iraq or Afghanistan get prescribed antidepressants for years when they return.

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

The only BITCHES that get that shit are the ones that WANT that shit just for recreational use.

>they keep their ghetto mindset and attitudes more often than not

Where were you stationed?

Beyoncé made him do it. My iPhone automatically put the macron on the E in Beyoncé.

They're in the army for the money probably.

It really depends on when they enlist. During times of warfare when the military takes any cannon fodder they can get it's not unusual to find literal black and Hispanic gangs in the military.

He stopped being black and became a nigger.

A dumb "warrior"....

>he thinks the SSRI bomb is a myth

Benning, Lewis, Vicenza, and Bragg.

National
Fatal shootings by police are up in the first six months of 2016, Post analysis finds

As the use of deadly force by police once again roils the nation, the number of fatal shootings by officers increased from 465 in the first six months of last year to 491 for the same period this year, according to an ongoing two-year study by The Washington Post. This year has also seen more officers shot and killed in the line of duty and more officers prosecuted for questionable shootings.

Two years after a white police officer fatally shot a black teenager in Ferguson, Mo., the pace of fatal shootings has risen slightly, while the grim encounters are increasingly being captured on video and stoking outrage.

RARE
A
R
E

>when the military takes any cannon fodder they can get it's not unusual to find literal black and Hispanic gangs in the military.

...and pussy ass white trash criminals and suburbanites with mental issues that wouldn't have ever gotten in before the "leaders" and congress lowered the fucking standards.

They admitted absolute garbage in the military after 9/11 kicked off.

On Tuesday, a black man in Baton Rouge was fatally shot when two white officers pinned him to the ground outside a convenience store. The event was captured in a video that went viral online, and within hours, the Justice Department launched a civil rights investigation. On Wednesday, an officer in Falcon Heights, Minn., fatally shot a black man during a traffic stop. The aftermath of the shooting also was captured in a video that has received widespread attention.

>Your average Belorussian women

all yesterday

> lol dood hes not operator hes like just call of duty and shit its common sense what to do when metal is flying at you at supersonic speeds lol source i play overwatch

>Sup Forums probably trolled him into this, not even kidding

because he's a nigger.

So have they whittled it down to this lone nutcase now eh, what a load of shit.

Why do military trained people only attack cops?

>Don't call it was it is, we don't want any hurt feelings.

Get your head further in to the sand before you have a racist thought. A group of nigs terrorised an entire city, this wasn't a lone wolf, it was a planned terror attack, it's a perfect example of terrorism.

It's too late now. It's going to get worse before it gets better

He was mentally ill.
His mind was probably completely illogical in every sense of the word.

He probably saw some shit in Afghanistan.

TRIPS CHECKED

RACE WAR NOW

always the kikes. Most people on Stormfront cab't even read but they sure know a lot about Jews

Holy shit you pepper-bellies can't grasp our culture.

And you wonder why you have to go back.

>our culture.

He wasn't a ghetto nigger.
He lived in a mansion with his mother in a wealthy neighborhood.
They worked together at the same hospital helping mentally retarded children and adults.

He literally left work, went to the rally, and started shooting.

Panic, hundreds of witnesses, and no real way of discerning where the bullets are coming from will do that.

He was a black power advocate. Probably in the new panther party but there's no proof of that. Probably brainwashed to hate white. He specifically mentioned the BLM movement caused him to do this

he was probably going to suicide as 20 do every day. I guess he figured he'd contribute to what he deemed a worthy cause on his way out.

you're such a MORON

I don't see why anyone would attack cops.

1. They're armed.
2. They've got armor.
3. They're a radio call away from 100's of friends that are armed and armored.

If you're going to go mental, shoot the unarmed and unarmored civilian leaders and politicians that actually make the fucked up laws, not the poor wage slave bastards hired to enforce said fucked up laws.

As a man of peace, however, I do not condone such savagery, and instead pray to the Gods that they may make the evil among us shit themselves to death.

niggers are the worst in the military.

they are never around when needed.

they always have an excuse why they cant train.

they are the first ones to pull the race card when it came to promotions.

the only bros with other niggers.

never be apart of a company with blacks as the majority leadership. they literally go full power abuse mode. even all the spics in my company hated every single nigger we worked with. it was basically a race war between them.

niggers usually dont go for infantry. they like being fobbits with no work.

This is everybody who joins the military

Was he a lurker?

>antidepressants
>recreational

wew lad

>this wasn't a lone wolf, it was a planned terror attack

STORMFRONT FABLE OF THE WEEK

The cops called it a very PEACEFUL PROTEST MARCH

No need to get mad, Jamal.

>thinks there's something wrong or comical about people having a peaceful BBQ

He was a reservist. Thats hardly even the army. He is a weekend warrior that was probably only in it for the college money like the reservists i have met. Active duty blacks are pretty bro tier. Except the african immigrants. They are generally assholes although ive met a few good ones

how would anyone know that?

YESSSS plz actually be what happened

"let's train a bunch of black people and then agitate black epople and use the media to claim that blacks are being killed in the streets"

>blacks who were in the army were bro tier and friends of whites

Because Trump tweeted a photo of a star that looked vaguely Jewish

Look in his eyes.

He believed in something. In a better America. An honest nation, of values and virtue.
He kept believing in it, even as it kept letting him down.
He dedicated his life, in service to that idea.

He carried the burden of that belief, that hope, with him across time and continents and trials.
And when the truth finally hit, the weight it broke him completely.

There are so many like him now, one revelation away from ruinous revenge.

Some of us just wanted to kill motherfuckers without going to jail.

Who the fuck doesn't join for the money?

>Why did he do it
Why'd he do what? Exercise his second amendment right as was originally intended by our founding fathers to act out against what he felt as injustice by the government?

Being in the military meant he actually knew what the constitution meant, and didn't use it as some thinly veiled excuse to shoot at pigeons and cardboard with anything above a .22 and a 10 round mag.

>More than twice as many mass shootings under Obama than Bush

Also
>Jewish
>Leader

Laughs

He's a vicious nigger. End of story