What are some wholesome films about inclusiveness and multiculturalism?

what are some wholesome films about inclusiveness and multiculturalism?

Rush Hour

According to The Kalegri Plan, a diverse and multi-cultural people were easy to control as they had no common identity to rally behind in the event of a political crisis. In addition to that, a diverse population would be easy to conquer by the means of divide and rule. The newly arrived immigrants would be pitted against the native people with both sides believing that they were a persecuted minority languishing under a system of law that was rigged against their favour. Over the years, the European Union has gradually eroded aspects of national sovereignty for nation states, often making national law subordinate to that decided by unelected figures at the head of the international organisation. There has also been a concerted attempt to chip away at nationalist sentiments and nation-orientated social projects by such policy decisions as freedom of movement and Angela Merkel’s open door policy towards Syrian refugees.

Die Hard 3

I saw this on reddit too, OP.

Wow, that video sure makes me forget about all the rape, domestic abuse, terrorism, and homophobia.

Truly the religion of peace.

i agreed with you until the homophobia part

>homophobia

I don't think they're afraid of gays. They just really, really hate them.

>he said on a board that regularly endorses rape, female abuse and homophobia.

wtf i love muslims now

>board that regularly endorses rape, female abuse and homophobia.
nice headcanon

That chick looks like someone I know

>black kid
>dad

hmmmm

>Say something nice about Muslims
They aren't Jews.

>they look good dead

>they usually only kill other Muslims

that's the power of islam

go on...

Die Hard with a Vengeance

Whether the suffix is appropriate for the word or not is a matter for discussion, but "homophobia" has ALWAYS primarily meant dislike/hate of gays. I bet you were *that* kid at school.

That's it

they want to kill kikes

i love the censored version of "i hate everybody"