Legal open carry

>legal open carry
>literally a good boy who dindu nuffin

What's Sup Forums's take on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GwIbyp4xBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly don't know, but we do have due process. I'm fairly sure if you get killed by the police, the police most likely had a good reason to.

For everything else, let the courts deal with it. We do live in a civil society.

He's the proof that if you really dindu nuffin they would not shoot you

I hope he gets his AR back.

Police love to "lose" nice firearms and firearm related things.

he literally didn't do anything, his AR-15 was unloaded and when the shooting started he turned it over the police, then afterwards went to the police station and was cleared of any wrong doing

SHALL

Not sure if this is bait but he wasn't the one who got shot. In fact he didn't get shot specifically because he was cooperative, despite being a suspect at one point during the cop shootings.

A black man who understands he doesn't have to kill people in order to feel good and that's it's his God given right to protect himself.

may or not be a good boy, but in open carrying... he literal din do nuffin.

as a Sup Forums poster you should know how hard that is to say.

>I'm fairly sure if you get killed by the police, the police most likely had a good reason to.
That's naive, wishful thinking and not something anyone in any country should fall into.

Then again I immigrated from a third world shithole where the police would kidnap and torture you out of nowhere so maybe I'm just paranoid

he walked around with a fucking assault rifle during a protest from a group known to get violent, what did you want the police to do? 11 cops were just shot, of course they're going to question suspicious people.

BLM are peaceful protestors.

It's agitators (probably affiliated with you right-wing exteremists) that shot up Dallas cops yesterdays, probably as a false flag

I really have no idea who the fuck he is, but I assume if he's black and on Sup Forums he got shot.

Appears he actually dindu nuffin

mark hughes unironically did not do nothing

He was open carrying at the rally. When the cops were getting shot up the DPD announced him as one of the suspects, so he immediately turned himself in to avoid any further complications. He's fine as of now but a bunch of people jumped to conclusions (like you did) so it'll take some time to clear everything up for him.

S H A L L

I'm all for anyone who can legally and responsibly own a firearm doing so.

So, he's the dindu of dindu nuffin?

Yeah, he actually literally dindu nuffin other than peacefully exercising his 2nd amendment right.

He did not do anything. But he still got murdered in cold blood by the racist, angry police, who kill all black people on sight even if they're fully cooperative. When will the killings stop? When will the racist police stop killing black people?

Okay, that's fine I guess.

He didn't get murdered at all. He cooperated with the cops and is completely fine.

Is this just canadian shitposting or are you confused?

This isn't the place to be looking for mentally ill shooters.
Your best bet is

Until you did do do, you dindu nuffin.
>Not chimping out == staying alive.

NOT

I think this wraps it all up nicely.

>allowing the dark people to own firearms

>tfw have a ton of black friends
>some of them are cops
>none of the cops support BLM

You don't have a webcam or a laptop with an inbuilt webcam?

neither, don't need them, I'm not a millenial.

Lol he got arrested for open carrying in public?

/thread

there are no good niggers.

definitely a dindu

Black cops also buy in the the BLUE CODE OF SILENCE. Same crap with ragheads. "we're nice Islaomaniacs" don't cut it anymore!

No. He turned himself in to police once he saw his face plastered all over as the shooter. They interrogated him and let him go

>there is no good white trash!

No, his face was plastered all over the news as a 'person of interest' in the Dallas shootings. He turned himself in shortly after it started, and was cleared.

He was only a POI because he was open carrying, but given the situation I understand the witnesses thinking him really suspicious.

stupid cops said MULTIPLE SNIPERS. assholes!

good for him, glad he wasn't hurt

He did something... good.

>BLM are peaceful protestors.

Sure, peaceful until the cameras are turned off and they've chased you down a dimly-lit street.

Exactly what you said, good boy who didn't do nothing.

Proof that you can carry a weapon and act civilized, and not get shot while doing so, in the middle of a crowded street

I'm donating 3 or four myself.

Shit. Can you blame them? Tons of cops getting shot from an unknown location. But that's how these things always turn out. They always say "multiple shooters" and it turns out to be one "lone nutjob"

Initially. The chief has since raised the possibility of a single shooter and bad communication among the men on the ground.

why the fuck would you be near by to begin with. The creep in Portland tried pulling a gun and his white ass is rotting in jail.

He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. There's nothing else to it.

BE SUCKED

Beard looks like he dipped his chin in boot polish

I suppose that's good then

Lol it's not exactly a brilliant idea to be walking around with your gun RIGHT AFTER a shooting such as last night's anyhow.

Even if the police didn't arrest him or he hadn't turned himself in, he could have inadvertently become a criminal simply because people heard someone say he was.

he was at a blm protest and is friends with Shaun King.
He's a good guy on the wrong side.

keep in mind the Sup Forums AKA the WEENIE CONTAINMENT FORUM has been advocating for killing blacks for the last decade. I'm only amazed it took so long.

I have no problem with him.
It really sucks to be him though, having directly matched the police description of the actual shooter.

He was walking around before it happened. During the shooting he was on camera somewhere evacuating with everyone else.

Turned himself in later. I'm assuming unarmed, because he's not dead.

that was BEFORE the shooting. wrong place/.wrong time.

He was walking around with the rifle during the protest, as per second amendment.

Sounds like a good American.
>Carry gun
>Doesn't shoot people with it

>bad communication among the men on the ground.

pussies were running in circles crying mommieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sorry for double posting, but why did his rifle get taken away?

one of us

he had a hand gun and a permit.

He literally did nothing wrong.

>Open carrying a gun like that is stupid but not wrong.
>didn't shoot anybody
>he is rightly a suspect afterwards
>turns himself in and doesn't resist
>cleared of all charges

I didn't see a source of that happening at all.

Guy you're replying to might have been under the impression he got caught by cops instead of turning himself in. And no one is dumb enough to walk up to a cop or police station during a shooting with a rifle.

cops come from the same social strata as punks

He handed his ar to the police, it wasn't even loaded, he didnt want to look like the suspect

He picked the literal WORST place and time to exercise his rights.

He's an actual gud boi who dindu nuffin

a black man, heavily armed, yet in full compliance with the law, and nobody shot him? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. a certain community could learn a lesson here

>actually dindu nuffin
>didn't get shot
Gee whiz.

I thought he was cleared!?
so much misinformation... I don't want to live on this planet anymore

>That pic
drop a penny

He was seen in the vicinity of a shooting carrying an AR. The police needed to check his shit to make sure he didn't shoot people.

Well said.

>It was before event

Ah, I see

I never meant to say that you shouldn't be allowed to have the second amendment, but rather that you could easily be mistaken for someone with bad intent, and get killed via 'shoot first, ask questions later'

I do feel kind of bad for body-armor-bro.

>Wear body armor as a political statement "I'm more likely to get shot."
>People see you
>Shooting starts
>"OH GOD IT WAS THAT GUY IN THE BODY ARMOR HE WAS PREPARING"
>Police find you
>All your friends trying to convince them you're innocent
>You comply with police directives and are brought in for questioning because you're a respectful guy like that (And don't want to die)
>Folks getting ready to riot about you being arrested until YOU tell them to calm down.
>While you're on the ground, remind them that you ARE wearing body armor at a protest and look crazy suspicious.
>They don't care about what you say about yourself
>"HE A GOOD BOY DINDU NUFFIN RACISS PIGS!"

He was.

He went and surrendered to police when he realized that he was being blasted across the media as a suspect in the shooting.

An actual dindu.

>literal WORST place and time to exercise his rights

doesn't exist

SHALL

A stand up patriot who was not scared of the media and liberal backlash to openly exercise his 2A right.

After happening, he turned his weapon over to authorities so as not to be confused with perps and answered questions.

Helped others escape.

Only problem is marching in BLM protest, but that's his prerogative.

Overall, stand up American standing up for 2A rights.

After shootings that terrified everyone, not just because of open carry.

kek'd

You could say he was a good boy who dindu nuffin.
He actually got his life on track.

>assault rifle

Do you just pick words to type even if you don't know what they mean?

>What's Sup Forums's take on this guy?

Bad actor

good to hear... I remember seeing a clip last night where the police did NOT respond to him as a threat.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GwIbyp4xBU

Stop posting this fucking dudes picture everywhere. You make everyone here look like a fucking idiot by refusing to read and understand the news.

Get fucked Yankee.

and rightfully so...
my guess is this was done my some hood rat nigger spawn.. and not by a law abiding citizen

>American with a gun and he doesn't use for shooting.
Sounds pretty un-american desu.

this

Case of mistaken identity.
Stepped up when they called him out.
Hope he gets his gun back.

In this case, his mother can claim he dindu nuffin with a straight face.

A misguided dindu. It's hilarious that this happened during a BLM march, because he is proof that if you truly did nothing wrong, the police will not kill you in 99.99% of situations.