AH NEED TEH GURL, LOGAN

AH NEED TEH GURL, LOGAN

hd rip where

>Not snapping that robot arm off from the socket and shoving it right up his ass

Why was he so much better than the mcu villians?

Is this movie soso where it's good enough to watch a HD rip or is it that good that I should watch 1080p?

YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME LOGAN

>"Do what I want, Logan!"
>Fuck off dumbass.
>"You done it now Logan!"
>Logan kills 2,000 of his men.
>"Return the girl, Logan!"
>Gets killed by children.

marvel villains do completely retarded shit like 'I'M GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU TALK WHILE YOUR PARTNER SABOTAGES MY GREAT EVIL PLANS HURRRRR HOW CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE??' whereas this guy actually used his brain and didn't wait around for them to do something.
Logan is on another level compared to marvel garbage. If we're being honest, i think we all know Marvel will never make anything remotely close to Logan level.

>Logan do you like my robot hand

Your local cinema, poorfag.

>Logan please

If you look at Logan as capeshit, it's 9/10.
If you look at Logan as a film, it's a solid 7.5/10.

>whereas this guy actually used his brain
>he wants to kill Laura but he orders his soldiers not to shoot her
>explicitly mentions they cant kill her with bullets
>still tells them not to shoot
>tells them they need to capture her by hand
>he finds out where the guys are going like 3 days in advance
>doesn't call it in with his superiors so that they can send choppers or shit or at least establish a perimeter around them
>chasing all the kid mutants he's supposed to KILL and again he tells soldiers not to shoot.

Fuck off shill, if anything Logan is the marvel film with the biggest "villain incompetence" ever.

So you don't like the villain because he doesn't order his men to shoot X-23 even though it's established that shooting her would be pointless? You do realize that it would look really fucking stupid if he did tell them to shoot her even though he knows it won't do anything.
And last time I checked, they had military cars, drones, a mutant tracker, a chopper, and a fucking Logan clone chasing the kids at all times.

>So you don't like the villain because he doesn't order his men to shoot X-23 even though it's established that shooting her would be pointless?

Shooting her would at least slow her down and give them time to slap cuffs on her.

>And last time I checked, they had military cars, drones, a mutant tracker, a chopper, and a fucking Logan clone chasing the kids at all times.

And they still didn't shoot them.

he made a good impression onscreen , but they never let him display any real power

>Shooting her would at least slow her down and give them time to slap cuffs on her.
They did shot her. Multiple times in fact. They even harpooned her ass and she still fucked everyone up.

>And they still didn't shoot them.
There was a lot of shooting at the end. Some kids even died. They brought Wolverine's clone so they were probably planning having him kill all the kids when they gathered them up.

>They did shot her. Multiple times in fact.

No when they meet in Mexico. When he lets her get super close and then lets her run away.

>There was a lot of shooting at the end.

They weren't shooting at them when they were running through the woods, rather they just gathered them up for no reason, several dying or being crippled in doing so, even though there were planning to kill them all anyway.

>Your local cinema

/fa/ as fugg

who the fuck was this jobber? he was a non threat, he did nothing the entire movie except die. why was he portrayed as the big bad?

He wasn't supposed to. This wasn't a super hero movie. It was a drama. It's not about the villain, but the story. That's why the opposition was kept at a low key development.

>my poorly written capeshit is better than your poorly written capeshit!

Why did all the mutants die..

Yeah he was just cowering behind x24 in the end. His character would have been better if he had been a mutant or some synthetic enhancements beyond the hand that made him more intimidating. Other than that he was very charismatic.

>Lets her run away
user, what's a guy with a robotic hand going to do to a human killing machine? He didn't shoot her then because he wanted to get her to come calmly. She got away because she killed almost everyone.

They gathered them up because it's easier to get them all in one place and just kill them there making sure none have escaped rather than having a bunch on non powered humans 1v1 a bunch of mutants. They did shoot though. They just weren't effective because Mutants > Humans

It's implied that they put something in the corn. Also, Professor Xavier accidently killed the X-Men because of his seizures. That's why he feels that he didn't deserve to have that perfect night right before he died.

>They gathered them up because it's easier to get them all in one place and just kill them there making sure none have escaped rather than having a bunch on non powered humans 1v1 a bunch of mutants.

wat.
It's far easier to gun down children than tackle them, bundle them up and gather them together, especially when those children have magic powers that can fuck you up.
Remember when one grabs a girl and she freezes his arm off? Wouldn't have happened if he just shot her.

Why was laura so quiet in the first half of the movie?

user, if zero bullets were shot at them during that scene then I'd understand your frustration with the villain, however, they did shoot and kill some and the ones they couldn't kill they just gathered them up and were preparing to slaughter them. They obviously did try to kill the kids but they're hard to kill.

>Remember when one grabs a girl and she freezes his arm off? Wouldn't have happened if he just shot her.
Maybe he didn't shoot her because he was too busy getting his arm frozen off.

How were they allowed to have a 10 year old girl shot through the heart with a harpoon

She Was Communicating Telepathically With Charles So There Was No Need Until He Died

Nah you fucking marvelfag. He didn't need some gay ass superpower cgi showdown bullshit. He was perfect and realistically outgunned and outclassed. That's why his cocky smug attitude was perfect. Fuck off

>They obviously did try to kill the kids but they're hard to kill.

Yet they caught them all. If they caught them all they could have just shot them instead.

>Maybe he didn't shoot her because he was too busy getting his arm frozen off.

Why didn't he shoot her before trying to run up and grab her?

He said that they wouldn't kill her with bullets. But bullets could perfectly slow her down long enough to capture her.

And the other kids had no regenerative powers, why didn't they shoot them? The entire goal of these guys was a plot hole in itself, we're EXPLICITLY told their goal is to kill the kids, not CAPTURE them, but the guys act as if they want to capture them the entire time.

>Inb4 "they need to perform experiments on them!"
No, this is never said, again, their goal are explicitly mentioned to be the termination of the kids. And they only need the corpses to continue with experiments

>they had all these stuff chasing the kids.

Yeah, and he knew 3 days in advance where they would be, and he decided to go by car. Instead of telling his agency to get some choppers/aircraft that would take them there in literally hours so they'd either go and capture the kids at their rendezvous point or set up an entire perimeter around the border, instead of barely catching up with the kids.

Mutants are still very vulnerable to gunshots, unless they have a healing factor or some armor-based power. Maybe they'll survive 1 bullet, but an entire mag from an AR? fuck no.

What the fuck are you talking about? I remember an exact amount of 0 kids dying at that scene, I'm pretty fucking sure no kid died there, since at the end there's even only ONE grave (Logan's).

And literally ALL of those mutants save Laura could be killed with bullets, there was absolutely no reason not to do it.

>Maybe he didn't shoot her because he was too busy getting his arm frozen off.

Are you fucking retarded? That's the entire point, why didn't he just shoot her from afar instead of walking up to her to get his arm frozen off? You do know the point of guns is to take out the enemy from range, right?

why couldn't evil wolverine just grow back his brain

Absolutely zero kids died in that scene, not even injured in fact. The only guy who was shot was Gideon, and he was shot in the leg to keep him from running. Which is also stupid as fuck because as everyone has mentioned: they were supposed to kill the kids, not capture them.

>Logan is on another level compared to Marvel garbage
>is a film produced by Marvel

sure its not part of the MCU but come on

They didn't explain why they didn't just shoot the kids in the Forest, but you can make up whatever head canon reason you want because there are a ton. Use them as fodder to test X-24 or maybe they wanted to round them up to make sure they had them all and dispose of them properly.

Congratulations contrarians the movie is now shit, you can go back to posting about true kinos like superman and batman.

Why didn't they just use sleep dart or tasers. Wtf kind of plan is "We'll just run after the mutant kids with insane powers and hopefully be able to restrain them with our fancy robot arms." Literally ALL the writers had to do to remedy this was say that they were going to be brought back for further testing before being euthanized

I don't think it made the movie shit, but they could definitely have thrown a line in somewhere explaining that actually they need them alive for some reason.
Or you can just accept that they're not actually smart villains and do retarded shit.

All they needed was a short scene.
>Phone rings
>Scientist guy or Sun glasses picks up
>"Hello... yessir!"
>"Change of plan boys, the director wants them alive!"

The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, my men and all of the kids

It was established that evil Wolverine's regeneration wasn't as good as the originals hence why he needed to get an injection after the battle at the farm.

speaking of which, wasn't it kind of retarded in the first place that they ended the study so abruptly after completing X24? I mean, he is really sweet and all but they only needed Laura for study purposes to create him. What about all the others kids, why wouldn't they want to make the god-form of them? Isn't it like flushing money down the toilet to create these kids and keep them around for 15(?) years and then just give up after one specific type of mutation was perfected? Could have just been that the kids were being moved to another facility and were able to break out of the transport (somehow, maybe the nurse meddled with something) and they all agreed to meet at the specified location.

because he looks cool? guy in regular clothing will be easier to take seriously than any guy in crazy getups like loki or thanos or whoever.

I don't think they were flushing anything down the toilet. They still had all there genes on record and could created x24 version of the others if they wanted.

Based Dahnald

Give me the mutants

did he offer Logan any money for the girl?

yeah but he still survived being fucking impaled in multiple places for a long time

pretty good luck that the random gun little girl wolverine found just happened to chamber the caliber the magic bullet was in

If you look at Logan as an X-Men movie it's the best movie ever made.

He really wasn't, he was just in such a better film where characters have motivations that make sense and act intelligently.

look like a major CHAD desu

>it's a "an 11 year old girl murders dozens of men brutally"

This film made Kick-Ass look tame, I'm surprised that this film had zero backlash about this considering Kick-Ass got a modest amount.

Now that all the mutants are dead, where will the story go?

They have child copies of a bunch of the most popular ones though

Does anyone have a screen grab of all the childrens names on the back of the photo? I wasn't sure which x-men were cloned.

>implanting an adamantium skeleton into someone who's still growing
am I the only one who noticed how retarded that is?

Except they didn't. They only implanted claws in sites A and B per the infographs.

>Logan buries Prof X
>starts beating car with shovel in anger
The entire theater was laughing

Why were all the bad guys white men?

He was a very subtle character. At first I wasn't sure that he was a villain but then I noticed that he was blond and had a Southern accent.

Because it's a realistic movie

USA USA USA USA

Then all the bad guys would be blacks and jews.

what about that farmer's wife, she got an entire family slaughtered

Why were the mexicans the slaves?

X-23 didn't have a adamantium skeleton. Just her claws

Too bad they already used Lady Deathstrike in the last Wolverine movie. Her and Pierce together make the best villain team.

To be honest, he didn't deserve to die the way he did.

If you watch his scenes he always tries to prevent people from dying, he goes out of his way multiple times to find the least violent solution. He could have ordered his team to shoot Laura to pieces at the ranch, instead he stops them from shooting and tries to talk her down, even though his men are specifically yelling at him "it says dead or alive!" and want to shoot her to pieces probably so much she couldn't have healed out of it. He talks to Wolverine multiple times and never commits any violence, instead he gets attacked. He stops his men when they have the advantage on Wolverine and have him helpless. He doesn't want to hurt Xavier or Wolverine, he just wants Laura. He doesn't like X-24 and doesn't like involving him. Even when chasing the kids in the woods he specifically is only shooting to wound and shoots that kid in the leg to capture him alive and tells him "it's just a flesh wound kid you'll be fine" when again his orders allow him to kill all of them on sight. Instead he tries to capture them with minimal harm.

In return for all of his forbearance, he gets slowly tortured to death by a by a bunch of latino mutants.

Yurikooo

Sorry Drumpfkin, that's what white males deserve.

Anyone else wish they talked like him?

Stop you ruining it fucking comic retards
Don't you understand that putting Kreed or anyone of that damn costume shitlords would make this movie just another shlock shit like Apocalypsis

>Lady Deathstrike
>the last Wolverine movie

no, she was in X2

such an annoying trope

It's and immigrant killing white men. Why would it?

>so much she couldn't have healed out of it.

X23 can't die.

/thread

Why do you faggots have to turn everything into an A v. B? It's the reason why you're depressed and lonely. Your inability to find at least some joy in most things.

God damn just kill yourselves or go to Sup Forums and argue over the best way to play shitty video games.

How the fuck is she going to grow if her bones are already covered in adamantium? Is she going to be a bloodthirsty funny forever?

AS I LIVE AND BREATHE.....THE WOLVERINE

thats Agent Murphy from Narcos

I watched the movie in the cinema and wanna watch it again, anywhere I can watch this?

>X23 can't die.
Just shoot her in the head

Not explicitly but he strongly implied there would be some kind of reward involved iirc

he also drops that threat implicating that he knows Charles is being kept south of the border somewhere which is why Logan is so anxious to get out when he discovers the ruse with the mexican woman.

Did you not watch the movie? This is literally Trump's future, there's a highly policed wall on the border

the bad guys are white because 95% of everyone in america is white now

That's a future I would gladly live in.