liveleak.com/view?i=203_1512248208
youtube.com/watch?v=wFsFE8eFhYA
youtu.be/Q1Uf9QiPJpA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this the thread?

EVERY
TIME

ARTEM HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conor won. Conor is richer than Nate. Conor has a child and a family.

He'd also probably heem nate hard if they fought again

Heem is not a McGregor fan general

Horrible!

REVERSE the RESULT of ONE(1) fight

Lawler Vs Poodly

*manlet

bring her back

anderson chael, jones cormier II, gsp diaz.

>this piss weak attempt at a thread
Disgusting.
Take a lap.

TKZ Aldo

McGregor-Alvarez

ngannou meme ends soon

What a fight!

liveleak.com/view?i=203_1512248208

It was a good knockout. The fight was shit though

Reminder that Max dropped Conor with a head kick and that Conor took him down 4 times

i'd beat both just by spamming the overhand right

People like this are a part of the reason why this """""sport"""" will never ever be taken seriously.

nobody wants your mum to take it seriously.

>Valposting
fully approved

why was this guy so standup happy last event?

Based spambro

Last chance to get on team Emmett before he bullies the bully on Saturday.

>we will never see full-potential unlocked BJ Penn

>he wasn't a fan back at UFC 101
>he wasn't a fan back at UFC 107

Both great, but is that really the best Penn that could've been?

His run with the lightweight title was completely dominant

He fucked it up somewhat by fighting Georges again, but if you take that out and focus on his lightweight fights it was a pretty incredible string of finishes

BJ was never my boy 2bh

That was just sad, he looked like an elderly person from the audience accidentally stumbled into the octagon

who ???

no one thought losing two world wars would ever lead to germany be taken seriously again either but what do you know

BJ's comeback was a massive mistake

He always had a salty record but at least his losses were always to elite competition. Losing to cans like Yair and Siver is just ruining his legacy

She's a random interpreter, how would anyone here know her name

You need mental assistance

actually her name was found out just after she did the interview lol people posted her twitter here

tell me what language and even she translated and i bet u i can find her

I mean you definitely "can", I guess my point is what do you hope to do with that information, just type thick asian in google instead my guy

Yair with the middleschool girl tier ground n pound

NEW TFATK
youtube.com/watch?v=wFsFE8eFhYA

Yeah it was a poor show. Even though he was never my boy, I'm not a fan of old legends getting meme'd on by the new up and comers

i'm glad your boy won germany, did you get excited in the game thread? i had no internet due to moving houses and couldn't keep up with my phone at the bar

MUH PANTERA GUISE HE IS THE NEW BREED HE IS THE FUTURE.

Yes i was pretty excited

>You now remember Fwonkie posting

Should ya boi bri take another fight while Frankie and Max do de dam ting? Or should he sit and wait for the winner?

If he took another fight, who would you like to see him fight?

Who's next for our boy Natty Paulo? MW seems kinda booked up at the moment. Maybe they could match him up with Branch?

Lamas if he wins this weekend

Honestly think he needs 1 more fight

Free fight
youtu.be/Q1Uf9QiPJpA
youtu.be/Q1Uf9QiPJpA

Maybe it's time for fatselum to fight someone who isn't completely just'd

First for my girl

i luh you paulo

see you soon boi

Is conor still getting tested by usada? He’s allegedly running around doing blow 24/7 for the last few months; shouldn’t they have caught him by now? Although I’m not as sure of their integrity anymore after hearing Ngannou has only been tested once this year (not that I’m accusing him of roids)

Poor Yoelito, let him bang

It's been a couple of weeks, is BISPING fighting this weekend?

He's fighting the urge to kill himself out of shame for his losses to multiple welterweights

Wouldn't make any sense for Yoel to take that fight. He's the #1 contender and Paulo is #15 for christ's sake. If he lost that fight his chances of ever getting a title shot would be completely gone.

They really should just let him keep fighting every few weeks, each time getting more and more violently heemed than the last

Lads I'm looking forward to the main event this Saturday. It's my favorite kind of fight - I like both guys, but don't care which one wins or which one gets heem'd. Imo, this fight will prove whether or not RDA belongs at 170

at the end of the day
it is what it is

bisping-henderson 2

is he back lads

God I love thicc tan chinks.

Who else remembers that giant asian lady from a few weeks back? Might've been fight night Sydney.

Silva v Weidman 1

AHAHAHAHAHAHA FOUND THE BISPING H8R WHO SPAMS ALL HIS LOSSES

HE'S A TRT HENDOKEK

AHAHHAHHAA HENDO WAS NEVER UFC CHAMP MAYBE HE SHOULDVE DONE MORE ROIDS

jesus dude relax I'm not even a hendo fanboy I just like good shitposting

to be fair, old man Hendo beating Bisping a second time, winning the belt off him, and immediately retiring would've been one of the most epic moments in UFC history

Mcgregor maywether

yeeee

fuck that would be good

Is it possible they might ask lamas to change his nickname temporarily what with the recent anti-bully thing going around?

Anyone ever been GADOOSHED before?

cmon m8 I don't think the UFC is that cucked yet

I've never so much as been hit with an actual legitimate punch before. I've lived a privileged life, what can I say

Once with a head kick, got a big ol Y shaped scar now

get your mom's pussy in here and there'll be something I just gadooshed in here

>Play football with a bunch of kids 5 years older than me when I was 7 or so
>Get put in goal
>Ball hits me in the face
GADOOSH'D

I gadooshed myself slipping on ice. All I remember is waking up and everyone laughing around me.

is conduit a meme fighter

>gadooshing yourself
Pathetic

Only once, took a knee to the side of my head while wrestling, don't remember shit and I happen to be so lucky that I have tinnitus ever since.

Is conduit a meme fighter

I got hit from behind in a bar once
>GADOOSH
I guess everybody honestly thought I was dead for a bit, I didn't wake up til the emt's got there, stayed overnight in the hospital, no lasting damage that I can tell. Keep your head on a swivel people
>and never relax

Did you have a thing with the guy earlier?

Jesus that would have been a whirlwind of butthurt. Conor wouldn’t fight for 5 years and the ufc still wouldn’t strip him

it was a huffy puffy stand off sort of thing, bunch of guys acting tough around a pool table, one guy slid around the side of me and I didn't see him. It was the only punch thrown, a total cheap shot, didn't make sense to my friends that he would even throw the punch but I know why he did it
>never relax
of course they never caught him

Is Cerrone a chinlet now?

>never relax
what are you implying?

yfw Whittaker gets injured, Bisping steps in on short notice and KOs Rockhold again

he was a nigger
>my fault