Why do people hate ice hokkeii. Why is it not popular DDD:

Why do people hate ice hokkeii. Why is it not popular DDD:

>furpuck

It's a winter sport, and most humans live in warmer-weather areas.

>winter sport
>top 3 teams at the moment are from Warm areas

Hmm

This. On Sup Forums, everyone hates hockey because of furries. Furries ruined hockey on here.

In general, most people don't like hockey because it's boring, its hard to follow the puck, and there are no marketable superstars.

Because Roller Hockey is better

climate restrictions

Whats northern europes excuse then?

Because gliding around without further physical extention that occassional chimpout fights is not a sport

Can't see the disk.

>durr skating isn't physical exertion
>but diving on the grass and pretending you're crying because someone grazed your ankle is
t. has never skated in his life

>boring
>Constant action, hits and fights
Soyboy.
t. Flyover

it's fukken retarded

>He's not a fan of FC Barcelona

It's boring

It's a similar problem to horse riding, if you go to an ice rink it will mostly be girls who want to be figure skaters, the result is an incredibly feminine environment, all female teachers etc. young boys just don't want to be apart of it.

Because most people do not live in countries with shit weather.

fuck off we are full
delet this thread faggot

Sup Forums has objectively shit taste when it comes to sports. All Americans only like bullegg, all Euros/South Americans only like divegrass, all Oceanians and Pajeets only like cricshit. All other sports are mocked because the 2017 Sup Forumsartan has narrow interests instead of broad ones compared to the Sup Forumsartan of before who liked a lot of sports.

People watch sports they understand. Most people have never played hockey due to vast number of restrictions. Most sports are boring if you have no understanding of the finer points the top level athletes can do.
Take Olympic wrestling as an example. I never watch it but I imagine someone who wrestled throughout their academic career would have a much much bigger interest in it.

Forgot to say the reason why they genuinely hate other sports is because of shitty Sup Forums memes taken too seriously.

this

i never played hockey growing up so i don't really like it as much as i like football and lacrosse (sports I DID play growing up)

I played hockey from age 6 to 16 as a goalie and hockey is fucking stupid except for the part where you try to stop the puck from going in to the net.

its a shit sport. literally no reason to start watching it.
just delet this thread. its wasting space.

Why do you want it to be popular? I don't want niggers or spics watching

>Sweden & Finland
Both very cold countries, both have thousands of frozen lakes during winter suitable for hokkei

>Norway
Full of mountains and shit, made for skiing. Everyone lives in the coastal cities where winters aren't as harsh as they are in Sweden and Finland.

>Denmark
A very warm country, not even that northern when you think about. Secret hatred for Swedes, making them stay as far away as possible from ice hokkei.

>Iceland
dunno lol

Compared to the diving and rolling around on the ground like a child having a tantrum I will take two guys having a fight or strong clean hit any day it's a part of the game. Don't watch our sport.

2bh it's because my team is shit this year and has been shit for a while

I blame Portugal, Greece and Armenia.