She's right Sup Forums

She's right Sup Forums.

You need to listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8c7U5pyKh0E
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/751542474972291072
nytimes.com/live/news-dallas-shooting-protest/gingrich
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up and embrace the enrichment, whitey.

>implying Hillary wouldn't hang every nigger if it was up to her.

>Some random droog of Hillary writes a tweet clearly aimed at the blacks to stir them up and further tensions

Why should I listen to someone so intent on causing further damage?

wow, she didn't miss a day to pander retardedly.

Shieeet. I can feel the lack of fucks given by from here. Panderin' Hillary back at it again.

She's literally US Merkel.

Don't do it, guys. Learn from ours mistakes. Shoot her if you have to.

>pictures of whites protesting posted all day yesterday

why would i listen to anyone without privilege?

>famous person on twitter
>they flatout tell you when it's them and when it's just an intern by means of a signature
>people still treat every single tweet like it's their personal and deepest thoughts

That way they get to deny it if it backfires and own it if it plays well.

black americans need to do a better job of listening when cops tell them to cooperate

OP, could you please put a trigger warning next time? her tweet has me angry.

When did Sup Forums become full of try-hard, edy, fedora tipping conservatives?

>cops murdered last night
>THINK UV DUH AFRUH CANS
I really hate her, everything about her, especially that laugh.

If team Trump made sure everyone in America had seen that tweet, preferably with the date highlighted and "many cops were shot by BLM" on this day to help the slow kids, he'd easily make up the 5-10 points he currently needs.

Yeah.

To the extent Hillary Clinton actually has any emotions, she hates niggers more than probably 90% of the people here do.

It's got to be just a little bit galling for her to put up this act. It'd be like if Donald Trump had to hug a Muslim and a Mexican every day.

Yeah, this caught my eye too. I simply refuse to believe it isn't a troll account after checking it out

if she wins please nuke us

Is this fucking real?
Was Hillary's response to the death of 5 cops "Well white people need to listen to black people more"?

Reminder that #KarmaForKKKops is the hashtag to spread.

if you don't have privilege your opinion doesn't matter, she should tell those black plebs to shut the fuck up and get some privilege before speaking.

>There are actual white people who will agree with her on this

ok why did they shoot a mexician?

When did you start sucking that nigger dick you faggot?

Remember to sage CTR threads.

her wording implies blacks are talking about barriers I face.

Hillary has been assfucked by International Jewry

>listen to conspiracy theories that would make /x/ blush, all communicated in Ebonics

Mexicans and Chinese are white now

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Actually, I think we have listened.
It's just that we've heard enough.

Trump wouldn't care and would gladly do it?

>Trump hates Muslims and Mexicans
lol

White Americans do listen tho. If they don't, we don't even have nigger problems now because they'd be fucking dead

There's literally no way this is real.

Fact checking now.

I can only imagine you, and many others on this board, are still in your teens. No adult acts and speaks the way you do.

> $0.05 has been deposited into your account by CorrectTheRecord.org

#blacklivesmurder

I'm pretty sure it is, I've been following him for a while. He makes too many references to Sup Forums and the alt-right to be legit.

why dont blacks start policing their own communities

>Mfw my dad's nigger
>Mfw my sister's a nigger
>Mfw I see the stupid shit they do every day, simultaneously rejecting all responsibility
The more people insist others confirm their ideological bullshit the worse it will get. All factions need to agree on some questions and participate in dialectics.

sage

White Power

"Allright guys, that's our strategy: Let's barrage them with pro-Hillary counterspeech until they wear out. Thread after thread. Give them the illusion that Sup Forums is deeply divided on Hillary. Let them think they don't have the numbers for opposition."

You will make a great sonderkommando

The pepe gave it away. Wonder how many of his followers think he is genuine and agree with him. Scary

I hope every cop quits/goes on strike. This is absolutely fucking disgusting.

Um...

That means you're a nigger, user.

Lol, Hillary hates niggers more than we do.

sage

>Police get gunned down
>Hillcunt uses it to push black agenda

You can practically HEAR the voters groaning and turning away from her with these tweets. God, I hope she keeps it up, this shit is pure damage and will cost her a thousand votes from sane people to every 1 nigger or Bernie vote she gets for this shit.

PLEASE TELL US

BECAUSE FUCKING NO ONE TO DATE HAS BEEN ABLE TO OUTLINE THIS INVISIBLE OPPRESSION TO ANYONE

>1 post by this ID

I've known one African American who was actually an African before being an American. Why do they want to be special like that? I'm not running around saying I'm French- or Irish-American.

There's no way this kike is real.

Her statement makes zero sense.

>בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה
kek
it's a troll

>mfw newt Gingritch says basically the same thing

>mfw alt right pollsters will turn on someone depending on the context, loving "based Newt" one second and hating him the next

>mfw I come on this board souly for the Keks of watching but hurt edgy kids dig there way out of self made holes daily

Can we successfully lynch Hillary to death? Can it be done?

>it's actually real

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

>black nationalist shoots cops
>Blames whites
How is no one challenging this?

>There are actual white people who will agree with her on this

Fewer and fewer with each chimp out though, and remember that in the end we just need enough woke whites in the swing states.

>If only those cops had listened.
JUST FUCK MY ELECTION UP, F A M

What do the Jewrunes say?

What a racist statement.

Yeah, listen to blackie while he has a gun to my right, the real struggle.

Grammatically fucked up even. The "you" needs to be a "they"

Granted they probably purposefully used "you" to make BLM chimps feel 'engaged by the message'

Don't be racist.
youtu.be/8c7U5pyKh0E

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/751542474972291072
IT'S REAL

So Gingrich is pro-Hillary now?

>“If you are a normal, white American, the truth is you don’t understand being black in America and you instinctively underestimate the level of discrimination and the level of additional risk.”

>He added there were “everyday” dangers that white people did not face. “It is more dangerous to be black in America,” he said. “It is more dangerous in that they are substantially more likely to end up in a situation where the police don’t respect you and you could easily get killed.”

nytimes.com/live/news-dallas-shooting-protest/gingrich

It's not a coincidence that those figures are consistent with the rate of poverty among whites, blacks, and etc.

I wish politicians- and America in general, really- would stop using race as the only topic of discussion when talking about violence. Poverty is such a large factor, and if you're going to bring up race, you can not ignore that disproportionate number of blacks that live under the poverty line.

None of the other options even know to acknowledge the actual source of the problems. There is nobody to run to if we run from Hillary. All Trump has is rhetoric equally based on race and not on realistic sources of the issues, with no plans to back any of his ideas up.

Sorry Germany. We're stuck between a rock and a hard place. It's over for us. Please. When we're gone. Sing sweet songs of our sorrow in our memory; of our amber plains of grain, and our purple mountain majesties.

Top kek. Hillary can say shit like this she'll get a boost in the polls out of it (since it covers up her recent court session).

Meawhile, Drumpf can say anything about this and he will lose even more in polls than he did after Orlando.

DRUMPF=KEK

hahaha like I am going to listen to someone that the head of the fbi called not sophisticated enough to handle an email account.

>בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה
based

>Black nationalist shoots white people
>IT'S STILL WHITIES FAULT

I want her to rot in prison

>Implying anyone here is stupid enough to take this kind of bait at face value

HOLY SHIT

THIS IS WHAT SHE POSTED

MEN WHO LITERALLY GIVE THEIR LIVES TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC FROM CRIMINALS DIE

AND SHE POSTS THIS
If she wins the presidency, I'm checking out.

I'm 31%, so yes if you subscribe to one drop sure. It's more that they actually look like niggers while I'm a mongrel who is assumed to be some variant of hispanic.

Of all days, to say shit like that. What a truly horrible person.

Funny you say that, I was talking to my dad the other day who is red pilled as fuck and he was all pissed off listening to Hillary speak, he told me he saw her get off a bus in New Hampshire with minimal security and that he was right there and could have totally smoked her, and that he should have.

>Hello, people that were born wrong. You need to do a better job of listening to your racially superior educators.

>Remember, their stories may have all of weight of a religious testimonial, but you still need to accept them all at face value!

Talking down to people because of their skin color. Fucking insane.

Don't worry. The bitch can be put down like a dog.

It is. The rabbi in the picture is Ephraim Mirvis.

>Sup Forums
>calling Newt based
>any year

Jesus fuck Hillary you can't win 101% of the nigger vote, this will only alienate white voters who don't want to see their police murdered by psychotic terrorist niggers

No, no, NO.
Saying you're a victim for the thousandth time doesn't make it true, I'm not going to enable this victim complex that's sweeping the world.

It's the Mossad's former motto. "By way of deception.

>be-tachbūlōt ta`aseh lekhā milchāmāh (Hebrew: בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה) is a quote from the Bible (Proverbs 24:6): "For by wise guidance you can wage your war"

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of me denying these job applicants because they're black.

How the fuck can this level of racial self loathing become a vote grabber?
I can't understand how so many whites would go for this.
I literally had to check Twitter to see if it was real.

Blacks organise a coordinate murder event targeted against whites and it's WHITES that need to do a better job.

I feel like I am living in the fucking end times Sup Forums.
We are literally governed by people who hate whites.
I'm not a racist, Sup Forums, my girlfriend isn't white.
But there is very obviously some major fucking anti white force in play, and if I point it out people look at me like I'm fucking insane and I can tell they think I am just some rambling racist.
I am literally baffled by how blatant it is and nobody but our weird little corner of the internet seems to give a fuck.

no shit. we have shit candidates on both sides for the presidency.

i want Trump to win for the luls. Hillary is just a wreck.

>It's a REAL tweet
Holy mother of fuck, what a despicable heinous witch.

The only "barriers" these monkeys have is their own stupidity.

Duuhh all you had to do was to listen to some ebonics m8.

YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR

OH MY GOD MY FUCKING SIDES ARE GONE

THAT'S IT

FUCK THIS ELECTION I'M CHECKING OUT

>This isn't a fake tweet

Believe me, if she wins, someone is bound to

She's right, I really should listen to people who genuinely people they deserve reparations for things that didn't even happen in their lifetime.

Dumb cunt.

This will cost her the election mark my words. Niggers don't like it when whitey patronizes him.

So, if Hilldog becomes POTUS, all people need to do is kill a bunch of cops in the street to get what they want?

>unseen barriers
>unseen

ITS REEL IN MUH MIIIIND CRACKA