Does Systemic Racism exist?

Does Systemic Racism exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucalgary.ca/cared/formsofracism
ucalgary.ca/cared/examplesofsystemicracism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

yes, there isn't much you can do about it because its instinctive, we evolved that way.

no.
mutually agreed segregation does, however.

Only against whites. It's out in the open too. Affirmative action, for example.

No, all racism ended in 2008

People just try to use it as a fucking excuse still because they can't take responsibility for themselves

Yes, and it's anti-white

No. Black communities are in shambles because their culture is shit and they blame it on the system because they don't understand free-market capitalism.
Their neighbourhoods are full of gun stores and liquor stores because that's what they're buying. The gubbyment didn't put them there.

I do feel for the decent black guys who have to deal with the stigma that niggers have set on their race though. I as a white guy will never let my guard down when passing strange black guys in the street and until there is a cultural shift in the black community this won't change for generations either.

Affirmative Action

Yes. It's called Affirmative Action, Black Lives Matter, ISIS, diversity quotas, mandated replacement migration, Obama's Section 8 race war gentrification, etc.

It's just a liberal catch-all boogeyman that they can blame any social ill on.

>Blacks more likely to be incarcerated
SYSTEMIC RACISM
>food deserts cause minorities to be disproportionately obese
SYSTEMIC RACISM
>there's an achievement gap in schools between Whites/Asians and Hispanics/Blacks
SYSTEMIC RACISM

This. According to the UN, every race is 'protected' status except whites. Hence why recently in Canada, an assault by a nigger, screaming 'I hate white people!' wasn't ruled a hate crime.

If you mean "a system that doesn't give you, personally, the powers of a tyrant god over the fabric of reality itself," sure, systemic racism is everywhere.

I really don't know of any other definition for it that doesn't change to mean whatever the user wants it to mean on a day-to-day and often even sentence-to-sentence basis.

The leader of this movement in the US is named AL Sharpton.

'Racism' is what Marxists call anything that isn't Marxist.

Fuck, a shooting where 5 were killed and 6 injured where the shooter said I want to kill whites, especially white police officers is apparently not a hate crime.

Now, I would like to clarify this statement and add one more example.

>Affirmative Action
Invented by jews, pushed by house niggers

>Black Lives Matter
Invented by jews, pushed by house niggers

>ISIS
Invented by jews, pushed by muzzies

>diversity quotas
Invented by jews, pushed by white people

>mandated replacement migration
Invented by jews, pushed by """academics"""

>Obama's Section 8 race war gentrification
Probably invented by jews, or, if not, their useful toady idiots

New example:
>Israel
Invented by jews, pushed by jews and also moron christians who are too busy thumping bibles to know what's written in there

Yes against Asians, Whites and males, in the form of Affirmative Action.

>Al Sharpton
We're winnin the war against Al Qaeda, but we're losin the war against Al Sharpton!

No. But niggers and their typical behavior do.

Yes, it's called affirmative action.
If you're a black or Mexican in america with even a spec of IQ you are given a life of luxury just because of your skin colour at the taxpayers dime.

Yes.

White people are on the receiving end of it every day.

Large institutions like the federal government, google and twitter openly oppress, marginalize and abuse white people while systemically favoring people of color.

I don't see how anyone can be in favor of affirmative action when Asian kids actually have points docked because their peers are too successful. I've gotten into debates with people where they just will not accept this fact.

Yah, it's called affirmative action.

Find me an active law that's racist. If you can't, there's no systematic racism.

Affirmative action is literally racist.

Yes, affirmative action.

You know what. I was genuinely curious to understand how systematic racism is viewed from the side of people who are really pushing it. I was totally willing to change my point of view and did some research. I found this:

ucalgary.ca/cared/formsofracism

>Systemic Racism includes the policies and practices entrenched in established institutions, which result in the exclusion or promotion of designated groups.

Just a definition but pay attention to the "includes the policies and practices" part because they certainly seem to forget this definition

>Some Canadian example of systemic racism are: the 1885 Head Tax, the 1923 Exclusion Act, the 1897 Female Refugees Act, and there are many more.

All of these are almost 100 years old. They literally can't find recent concrete example of systematic racism, so they just used ones that are already abolished.

Here's more """"examples"""" of it:
ucalgary.ca/cared/examplesofsystemicracism

>The foundational perspective from which the curricula is developed is still white, middle-class, Western. For example, the story of ‘Canada' remains a white peoples' story-but now, with Indigenous people and people of colour ‘added" in.

Natives literally did not have written language before the ''''''evil''''' white man arrived. And desu I went through this school system and we talked a lot,about natives.

>People (okay, white people) tend to feel more comfortable with people who talk and act most like themselves...

Literally every culture does this, and yet they blame it on white people.

>Currently, many companies are using the concept of "fit" in hiring practices. "Fit" refers to how a person is perceived as ‘fitting in to' and ‘contributing to' an existing workplace.

Apparently an employer desiring a functional work place is just unreasonable. And employers are just so racist themselves they can't help but turn away all POC.

Cont

holy shit nice find

What is systemic racism when the word racism already implies institutions

Yes, I have a great system for racism; if you're not white, I'm racist towards you. It's working pretty well so far.

26th p bp

>There is no explicit policy that excludes people of colour and Indigenous people from participating in organized hockey, yet there are few players of colour/Indigenous players.

Remember when I said to pay attention to their definition? Literally by their own definition this is not systematic racism, and yet they still claim it is.

>Playing hockey is expensive (fees and gear), time consuming for families, requires transportation and an accommodating work schedule...

Literally just capitalism. Things cost money. To play hokey you need a lot of shit and it's expensive. What the fuck are you going to do? Force people to sell shit for less money. Also, news flash white people can be poor too.

>and in Alberta is conducted in English.

Wow, so fucking racist that people don't hold sporting events in every language ever invented. It's totally unrealistic to expect people to know all languages and totally reasonable to expect people to know THE MOST COMMONLY SPOKEN LANGUAGE IN THE COUNTRY THAT ALL THE OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION IS DRAFTED IN.

I honestly went into this with an open mind wanting to accept that this is true. It would make my life so much easier if I could just get along with the """"good guys"""". But this is really just utter non-sense and grasping at straws. Unlike most Sup Forumsacks I'm not personally racist, I try to be as fair as I possibly can. I deeply believe that individuals can be good or bad and it's up to them to choose regardless of colour. Obviously, external influences can have an effect on a person, but the problem is almost certainly with the culture of the black/native people themselves and trying to pin it on white people just holds them back from further advancement. I want to believe that society is unfair, but the reasoning that is used to push this paradigm is just so deficient I can't. I really hope this dies out just like hippieism did in the 60's.

You must get to the next level of subversion. The whites have to be made to believe that it's all their fault and that they really are personally racist and that they really did cause all this, irrespective of whether or not the "victims" have legitimate grievances.

If you've made it to Sup Forums then you have an above-average chance of doing good in the world.

Thanks, one of my friends is in the education program at this university and they had a diversity class that was mandatory to get an education degree. I went to a few lecture and it was basically all this crap in verbal form. For example they had lectures for all the major cultural (Black, Muslim, Asian, LGBT, ect) and the one on white people was about white privilege, the guy presenting was named Darren E. Lund and his presentation was 50/50 bad jokes and bad examples. He even showed picture of and talked about a neo-nazi group that was based in Canada spinning it as though it had something to do with systematic racism. Can you imagine the outrage if they talked about ISIS in the Muslim presentation? There'd be a fucking riot.

It's actually unbelievable how little these people understand the difference between the words "systemic" and "systematic."