Last thread
Post what you have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_y3o4okKXMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ayy aight last one for tonight
>cya l8tr

youtube.com/watch?v=_y3o4okKXMU

Dune 2000 was much closer to the book, and thus, much better, even if it had a budget of $3

>Bene Gesserit are bred to be the hottest bitches in the universe
>Casting these ugos

I just hope the next Dune is the best Dune

It's time we had a chat, Anons, about OC. Often when chasing this mythical beast we find ourselves facing difficult choices - concerning treading the unknown, the paths not taken - the ones leading into the dark woods. Of the soul. I first encountered this lesser travelled road in mid-February, when making webms from Starcrash. Surely, I thought, this is worth it in the long run, in the continual Quest for the Holy Grail of Original Content? No? We cannot live alone on reposts alone as those sad acts who spam the Fargo girl and Grinder webms do (in every thread). We need moar, dear Anons. However one must consider, when in pursuit, the damage done to our non-existent souls that arises from the viewing this kind of source content - Caroline's Munroe's leather bikini in Starcrash not withstanding. Anyways, enough about my every day pit of despair: here's some clips from Zombeaver (2014).

>Not liking Saskia Reeves

>Actually bred to be the best, not the hottest.

Note: there are topless scenes but I had to edit them out due to most of you being delicate little snowflakes (ie., Americans). Been banned half-a-dozen times over the past decade simply by forgetting which board I'm posting to with some gorgeous bouncing tits. I'll leave you to revel in your Puritanism.

That I can agree with.

>Doing the hunter seeker scene then going to bed.

It amuses me, that you started this thread before the previous thread hit the limit.

That said....

It had hit the bump limit user, and was falling fast.

>"How could they cut the phones, man, they're animals!"

Chekov's beaver in action here too. Now we've seen one beaver crawling towards the leading lady's own we're certain to see it again later.

This one moment has redeemed the movie in my eyes so far.

Last clip for today - still got the last act to go. The cast are holed up inside a wooden lodge while the zombeavers lurk outside.

night all

apologies for low bitrate, this came out 2.99 mb so I left it as is

poor doggo

Red shorts guy better die in glorious fashion after that shit

3 megs is a hard limit

This made me laugh, thank you

>he abandons a sinking thread so easily

Source pls?

Eastbound and Down, playa

no shit that's why I left it

Kek

this is also Eastbound and Down just incase someone asks

I made a bunch of Pacific webms when it came out and have been meaning to revisit it with HD versions for years. There were some extremely webmable moments in that show.

I will drop all my Lone Gunmen webms here because I know a few people like this.

Kull wahad!

Which Hansen brother is that?

I look at it as more of a theater presentation that happened to be filmed.

the pilot 9/11 related

last one, the intro
thanks for your patience

Langly is like a blonde Geddy Lee

WTF, I love Bones now

what kind of fucking name is BOOTH? seriously

>He doesn't know John "Wilkes" Booth

>tfwywn fuck Flic

No audio and lower file limit

Why even bother making these threads on Sup Forums anymore

>anymore
it's always been that way and /wsg/ is slow as fuck

superior fargo cashier qt coming through.

Source?

This is amazing, too bad we need more nukes...sorry cripples

Would the Bene Gesserit really have killed Paul if he took his hand out? I can't imagine that going well for them.

sound webm on /tv would be half screamers
guys here doesn't have limits

>and /wsg/ is slow as fuck

Certain threads go at lightspeed. If everyone posting here moved there, it'd speed up.

That is the same concern people had with /gif/ and /wsg/

And yeah, it's true. Then we had Allahu Ackbars, John Cenas and a bajillion JoJo webms.

But people get over it after a few weeks.

superior bond qt coming through

no man, /tv is kind of a chaos board

holly is pure kino but them brooke titties

see you and raise you

I sort of agree with in thinking that the wave would pass, but considering how much memeing we have here in webm threads I'm sure there would be anons who'd post the stuff endlessly

>implying this shit isn't driven by military funding
Keep your uninformed shit to yourself, faggot. People who can afford robotic limbs will get them. Fuck your retardation is infuriating.

I used to know a guy who was fucking obsessed with Brooke Satchwell

I paused the webm

This woman has neither nipples nor vagina

Thanks for posting these webms. I haven't watched any of the movies based on Dune but I've read the first novel and this motivated me to continue reading the book series.