Tom Hiddlestons character in Kong: Skull Island

>"....my Father joined the RAF to fight the Nazis, he went missing flying a mission over Hamburg and I haven't heard from him since"

Why did they even try to give him back story? Boohoo the German Luftwaffe shot your dad down during a war, was that supposed to make us care? All the characters in this movie were embarrassingly shitty

He's so ugly

The movie was Michael bay-tier capeshit

He was one of 3 or 4 characters with a backstory.
John C Reilly had the longest backstory with 2 lines

John was about the only person in the entire movie that can act.

This.

yet somehow underused

they should've killed the chick Weaver instead of Goodman. One less pointless shitty character, AND we still get the cool camera flash in the mist scene.

I could not tell you a single characters name from this.

Too bad it fucked with the film's atmosphere. I couldn't tell if I was watching a "serious" mosnter movie, or a comedy.

The acting wasn't bad, just shitty writing.

John C Reilly + Samuel "MOTHERFUCKER" L J were the only ones who were entertaining

Yeah. That's why he was banging your Tay Tay. Cause he's ugly. Cry into your cheetohs, Neckbeardiex, Gainer of Weight, Expeler of Flatus and Poster of Great Shitpiles.

Sure, but Sam is supposed to be a Lt. Colonel, and then suddenly lapses into sassy ghetto man at times, ruining his character.

More like Tom Hideouston am I right

>caring about characters in a monster movie

Sup Forums really is full of faggots

for the stolen valor

Well I mean what did you expect from Sam Jackson

Are you Calvin Harris?

Fair point, which would just lead to the argument of poor casting.

Nice, I'm sold. Bay is a solid director outside of his "I'm just here or the paycheck." Transformers movies

All I can think about when I see him now is that he probably banged a crossdressing Eddie Redmayne when they were in school together.

>hurr i like to watch monsters bash things for 2 hours just turn your brain off

are you like 5 years old

Who didnt, prince william brags about diddling that faggot all the time

Everyone forgets John C Reilly is a good actor because he's in all the will Ferrell shit. He was great in Gangs of New York

King Kong

Can't you see it's meant to let him take John C Riley back as his dad?

>my father was a mythical figure to me

It's a Locki-Odin reference