Who should play her in the inevitable biopic?

Who should play her in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=sachumo chris chan
encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan
sonichu.com/
sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page
youtube.com/watch?v=7KOOSxbi9Fc
m.youtube.com/channel/UCqzNtAci_kWoclo_babA7Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=VR1kZnhuM3I
sonichu.com/cwcki/Bob_Chandler#Later_life_and_poor_health
youtube.com/watch?v=4_za09_kjZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only in america

Ben Franklin's corpse

Matt Damon

Viola Davis

>her

Ron Jeremy really let himself go.

upset she's not in a burka?

I'm not meming when I ask this...
LITERALLY WHO?

Post it bruh, I dare you

made it in the thread before the torn taint pic

Who the fuck is this, and why do I care? I need a:
1) Quick Rundown
2) Rapid Recap
3)Basic Gestalt

Trey Parker

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????

tpbp

I would have said Phillip Seymour Hoffman...

youtube.com/results?search_query=sachumo chris chan

encyclopediadramatica.se/Chris-chan

sonichu.com/

You need those dubs checked and its chris chan if you weren't actually aware

POST IT

NO

Goddammit.

>her
>respecting pronouns

Jack Black

Dan "the man" Schneider

Step 1: Look up Chris Chan
Step 2: get lost in the rabbit hole.

Why didn't you save him?

Lena Dunham

He's not wrong though. Sonic's arms are not blue.

Best choice physically, but I want to pay to see this so please no Lena.

>him
READ IT AN WEEP, FASCISTS!

so horrifying

Damn. That's actually spot on.

JESUS CHRIST

Do you think xhe is happy with what xhe sees in the mirror?

He saw himself as a youthful pretty boy for years. So probably. He's genuinely faceblind.

Are xou?

One of the Wachowskis.

The one that is still male?

There's a tranny at my local Walmart that looks even worse than him if you can believe it

He thinks he's extremely muscular and attractive and that girls don't want him because of a conspiracy started by his grade school teacher who supposedly spanked him.

They both transitioned. I don't know if the one is still hanging dong though.

Andy doesn't look too bad. At least she is somewhat bald still.

Sorry, user. I can only get you the whole enchilada.

sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page

He just won :(

Chris Chan

He's been a lolcow since 2007

He's the most documented lolcow in the history of interwebs

The rabbit hole goes so deep, it is IMPOSSIBLE to give a quick rundown on this guy.

He's the gateway to lolcows. It's a wide, wide world of lolcows out there.

His encyclopedia dramatica page barely scratches the surface so he has his own wiki
>sonichu.com

easily the most documented person in the last decade on the face of the earth

sonichu.com/

>we share a board with these people

reminder that his half brother is a movie critic

>her

>he bothers to cover up the address

fucking hell, Chris, like everyone doesn't have your address memorized at this point.

there is literally nothing on that ID card that the internet doesn't already know

>Sex: F

and he was the lone critic who gave Toy Story 3 a negative review and ruined its perfect 100 on Rotten Tomatoes.

Nah, Armond White did too.

Cole Smithy very narrowly missed being shot in the head by his mother as a child as she tried to scare a burglar away by firing into the doorway.

In how many other such incidents has the world's smartest film critic managed to fly through unscathed where lesser men would falter?

Near impossible to give a quick rundown of CWC, but I can give you the story of his discovery

Consider you are holding the entire Marvel Universe encyclopedia and this just a half-page sum up of how Peter got bit by a spooder.

>christian weston chandler
>autistic sonic and pokemon fan
>in 2000, he makes a comic book called sonichu (a creature half sonic the hedgehog, half pikachu)
>this is literally his life's work and he still continues (although it's on hiatus at the moment)
>around 2006, he posts his comics online
>somethingawful.com finds them
>they dig up some info on him and find his first youtube video
>they start an Encyclopedia Dramatica page making fun of his comics
>chris gets pissed off and commands his "fans" to take the page down in a second youtube video
>meanwhile, he edits the ED page to add more positive things about himself
>one of which is a shitty drawing of him and his only friend having sex
>trolls finds her and show the picture
>she leaves him
>chris blames ED for it all and a war breaks out between ED and Chris

The rest is a 10 year old saga of countless online and IRL trollings that uncovers his entire life which happens to be the worst case of autism the internet has to offer.
These trollings were so complicated, each one needs their own quick rundowns (which is why I'm not getting into it)
His entire existence is documented on sonichu.com which is a wiki dedicated for him and it's very big.

Here's a small example on how big this wiki is:
There was a local game store that Chris used to go as a kid.
This place, this no-name "literally who" local store from somewhere in virginia and the manager who runs it have their own articles on this wiki documenting THEIR life and they're longer than some ED pages.

This is how much is known about his existence.

>his entire life which happens to be the worst case of autism the internet has to offer.

Man, such classics as:
>Chris believing he is exchanging emails with Shigeru Miyamoto who wants to make a Sonichu game
>Chris pepper spraying someone and getting arrested over Sonic's arm color in the reboot
>Chris slicing his taint open thinking it will turn into a vagina through hypnosis videos on Youtube

THE REAL TRUMAN SHOW

Won't happen until after he dies.

Until after his mother dies and he'll need the money you mean.

The homemade vagina?!

I am legit worried for him once Barb dies.

Barb fucked him bottom-up, sad story, really.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Pochilla Sanchez

To be fair: Andy reminded Cole too much of Chris with his obsession of kids toys.

youtube.com/watch?v=7KOOSxbi9Fc

Is he dying?

dont you remember when i killed your parents chris-chan?

The memes will keep him alive forever.

Just Barb?

Dude. It was the trolls. It was the SJWs. And its also his own self.

I feel sorry for CWC. But very little can be done for him. Unless you put him in a straitjacket

dont go to the blair witch cwc. the blair witch is scary!

>Dude. It was the trolls.
Don't you dare blame us for pointing the spotlight on an already broken human being, man

Is this real?

Did he fake his death
m.youtube.com/channel/UCqzNtAci_kWoclo_babA7Xg

>him

Get. Out.

Read the entry about Barb on the CWC, you get a grasp of the abuse she subjected Chris to since his early childhood.

The trolling that ensued is the consequence of him being fucked up by his mother.

Cole Smithey has Ben Shapiro/Sam Harris style autism.

You know what I mean - the type of autism where the victim confuses being an intelligent alpha-male means being a completely emotionless automaton who doesn't blink.

fuck off & kill yourself

i thought this was referencing that bobby vinton song for a sec

Worse, he died because of how filthy the house was.

Can you imagine being Bob?

Even if Chris-chan wanted to get a job, any employer would google his name, find the CWCki, and instantly throw him out.

I hear he's autistic and a bad person

What's the worst of the worst that he's done?

It's a re-dub of "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet Boys
Here: youtube.com/watch?v=VR1kZnhuM3I

He sang this during his LP of Animal Crossing that got featured in the Nintendo magazine.

It's sad, in a way Chris has a much more fascinating life than probably most of us.

I'd hire him. His story could use another direction and who'd be better to chronicle Chris' workplace shenanigans than his employer who also happens to be a fan?

>What's the worst of the worst that he's done?
Him mocking 9/11 was a pretty low point, but imho it was him and his mother neglecting Bob so much that he basically got eaten to death by bugs.

This is the aftermath of a woman ran society. Even 300 lb obese women rejected him so he became trans thinking he could find a lesbian. What have we done putting pussy on a pedastol.

>him and his mother neglecting Bob so much that he basically got eaten to death by bugs.

source ?

wasn't him becoming a tranny the result of some weaponized trolling as well?

at this point I feel like if there's anyone who originally started still trolling this creature then they are almost equally autistic

>In early September, 2011, Bob was rushed by ambulance to Martha Jefferson hospital with heart failure. It was discovered later that Bob had been put into quarantine when he arrived because his body was covered in bug bites and he posed a contamination risk.
>On 6 September 2011, Bob died at age 84.
sonichu.com/cwcki/Bob_Chandler#Later_life_and_poor_health

I miss Liquid Chris. I know he's off having fun as a surgeon, but it'd be cool to see him come back.

IIRC the most dedicated trolls were basically proto-SJWs who felt Chris should be punished for being racist, sexist, etc.

in response to

He keeps asking for money in every single video. I'm worried once his mom dies we will be left without him because he won't even have money to pay his internet bills.

They were just milking his cognitive dissonance and inability to understand the subtleties of western culture (see, his current form or vid below)
youtube.com/watch?v=4_za09_kjZA

>mfw I will never Bang his girlfriend from the ground up

this guy has more talent to create content than all of the popular twitch streamers. yet we donate money to those hacks and worship them for looks. how pathetic is our society that even frowned upon gamers worahip and enable beauty over supporting one of us.

Lena Dunham