How was it not super obvious that she was in on it the whole time?

How was it not super obvious that she was in on it the whole time?

Like when Chris goes upstairs and everyone goes silent. His gf runs up shortly after like "you left me alone down there" as if nothing happened.

Don't tell me you actually paid to see this "movie."

I did

Did they bang?

It was super obvious. It was obvious as fuck just from the premise alone. I'm sorry you're a fucking reatard OP

BLACKED

Her teeth are flawless.

She was so fucking hot in this

>reatard

That scene where she doesn't want him to give the cop any ID makes so much more sense after you know the twist

I wasn't gonna watch this movie because of all the autistic screeching on Sup Forums but it was actually surprisingly good.

I think what you're talking about could be taken as a hint for the viewer to infer that maybe she's in on it but at the same time Chris didn't really notice that everyone went silent so he probably wouldn't have known what happened. That scene works fine imo.

Yep , I know...

but as an objective viewer, if all of this behaviour was new to his gf, she would have noticed something was wrong at that moment. she clearly saw them all go silent and act like they didn't.

>invent hypnotic anesthesia
>invent a fucking brain transplant
>don't patent these procedures and make billions
>instead keep them secret and use your daughter to honey pot random black guys so you can auction their bodies off to your creepy friends

I know its just a dumb horror movie but this bugged me, the brain transplant would be the biggest medical discovery since penicillin.

They probably wouldn't be able to run their scheme if it was made public tho. They all look rich af so I assumed that they'd rather just keep it to themselves.

Hmmm ... I suppose once they did it and proved it worked, they wouldn't be able to go public or else they would go to prison. But yeah I see what you mean.

fucking faggots are you gonna bate me into wasting my internet and watching this movie stop with this threads im getting curious

look the movie was a meh comedy writers stoner idea

it's not well written, it's story isn't well played out...

it's just a racial shock movie

the scenes with the comic relief best friend were the only parts I really enjoyed, needed more stuff like that

It's actually breddy gud. It isn't amazing but it's enjoyable and I'd say it's worth a watch. Don't let Sup Forums fool you into thinking it's some anti-white propaganda
I can agree with you that it's just a stoner idea taken too far but saying it's just a racial shock movie is unfair. It discusses racial issues sure but that doesn't make it a racial shock movie. It's also pretty well made desu

how did he clog his ears with the cotton if he was tied up the entire time

his slave ancestry gave him the mutant power of cottonkinesis

when he first wakes up he tries to use his mouth on the restraints so if he can go that low pretty sure it was low enough to stuff your ears

they just liked the idea of strutting out their daughter, everything else was an excuse

I thought the way the scene would go would be that he picks out cotton from the arm, lowering the arm giving him enough room to get his arm out

instead he magically puts it into his ears

EVIL WHITE SUCCUBUS TRYING TO STEAL OUR KANGS