Guess they didn't want his chunky soup

Guess they didn't want his chunky soup.

it must be rough, being in the entertainment industry. surrounded by gullible, horny women at all times, but you're not even allowed to breath on them.

check the catalog

I'm loving this Netflix reboot of The Crucible into a TV series

Its not bad. Lots of potatoes, makes u feel manly

Breathing on someone is extremely creepy why is that your example?

He really let himself go

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

no it isn't, you do it every day, assuming you go outside. which is probably asking for too much.

I didn't even know he worked there lol

Underrated post.

this honestly

>The last guy who will discuss football DURING FOOTBALL season.
ESPN radio is a fucking joke right now and I'm serious they do not talk sports anymore. It's amazing really, to have a sports radio network and not discuss sports in any meaningful way.

what the fuck are you talking about? espn radio discusses football every fucking morning, afternoon, and night

McNabb was unironically a better QB than Carson Wentz will ever be.

Always gotten a weird vibe from him. Dude is creepy

The allegations made against him are by some woman who claims 20 different athletes molested her including Marshal Faulk

Talking about post-TD celebrations and how Gronk would have gotten a 5 game suspension if he was black is not discussing the game. Talking a full 12 hours about Crabtree's chain is not talking about the game. But I agree, they do talk about things AROUND the game morning, noon and night. Like I said, it's astonishing that they can do that and not say ANYTHING worthwhile about the 11 minutes of actual play (or the standings or the scores etc).

>Ingredients: BEEF BROTH (WATER, BEEF STOCK), CARROTS, POTATOES, SEASONED BEEF, PEAS, TOMATO PASTE, POTATO STARCH, CELERY, CORN STARCH, WHEAT FLOUR, CANOLA OR SOYBEAN OIL, YEAST EXTRACT, SALT, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, HYDROLYZED PROTEIN (SOY, CORN, WHEAT), CARAMEL, FLAVOUR, SEASONING, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, ONION POWDER, BEER ...

Soy "protein"

Is this going to hurt his HoF candidacy?

Who has the texts he sent? Profootball talk said they're TOO raunchy to print

He was trying to bone a Jewess

in what opposite world timeline was he going to get in anyway?

When are they coming out bros?

He has more TDs and passing yards than Rogers, how isnt that hof?

There's nothing wrong with asking a girl to suck your dick or if they want to fuck. What's the big deal?

it's a fellow employee so it's coming from a position of power, similar to the time luke cut kylo ren's hand off and barely escaped in the millenium falcon

Why are you comparing him to someone who hasn't played as many games? Stats are low on the totem pole when it comes to being worthy of the HoF as it is, and he is pretty low on the all time lists. He has zero accomplishments.

this morning and yesterday morning, golic and wingo did several segments on actual play
today and yesterday, le batard did several segments on actual play
today and yesterday, russillo and cain did several segments on actual play

...are you a fucking retard? or am i being bamboozled

Doesn't russilo do a segment where he asks people to call in with their life problems and he tries to help them?

yeah, it's called "life advice"

>tap girl on shoulder in 1987 trying to get her attention to notify her of oncoming car about to kill her
>30 years later get called out for being a rapist

This "movement" has kind of lost all meaning when shit like this is being thrown out there

>He has more TDs and passing yards than Rogers
What? no he doesn't. It isn't even close. And Rodgers has 20 less games played. lmao at you Donny

oh I stopped listening to him once van pelt left

he's finding his rhythm with cain, it's not my favorite but it's better than hearing my coworkers bitch

the 'e' stands for entertainment
ESPN is under no obligation to discuss sports for over 50% of their broadcasts

Former on-air talent on NFL Network, Donovan McNabb, sent plaintiff sexually inappropriate comments via text message, including but not limited to, asking Plaintiff if she was a “squirter,” telling Plaintiff she “looked like the kind of girl that squirted when getting fucked,” “CUM to dinner with me,” and “why don’t you CUM over after work.”

fucks sake
if you're going to go down like a retard, at least be clever

>Nothing turns on a chick like asking her if her pussy shoots out urine during intercourse

Donovan McNabb 2016

Judging from his lines I wonder if he asked her if she was an archaeologist

fuckin kek

First a eagles qb gets injured and then a former one gets suspended fucking kek the football God's hate you Philly

This is the best post in this thread, but none of you have ever read, nor seen, nor understood the story behind the crucible and the joke has gone over everybody's head.

I read it in high school. I was too late user! Too late to read the thread and see the comment!

every american citizen who passed english class has read the crucible. i don't remember what happened in books i read 15 years ago.

Marshall Faulk too???

This is the best post on the thread. Most of you have never read a post about the post about the crucible, nor seen nor understood the story behind the post about the story behind the crucible, and the joke about the joke has gone over everyone's heads.

Marshall Faulk, Donovan McNabb, Ike Taylor. Heath Evans, Eric Davis, and even Warren Sapp ages ago
this is the woman who apparently EVERYONE wants