no he's walter mitty

he didn't fuck any bitches either

Da fug

CALM DOWN

yes

WITNESSED

RETURNING SOME VIDEOTAPES

This better fucking pay off.

Yeah, I do think he killed all those people, I think part of the point was that even if he killed all those dudes it was his crazy that was working in tandem with how shallow and hollow the people he was working with were where they weren't memorable to each other and pretty much entirely interchangeable.

x72810

chekum

check em

read the book

THE FUK!!!

if dubs no more dubs allowed itt

If you read the book it's pretty fucking clear that he did, the dumb bitch who directed the film should've done a better job with the adaptation.

The only scene in the movie that didn't actually happen (as far as the book's concerned anyway) is the shootout with the police, that part of the novel is written in third person (whereas the rest of the book is written in the style of a journal or diary) to make it abundantly clear that it was fictional.

Bateman killed those people, but Paul Owen's landlord (or whoever got the house after Owen) was so concerned with themselves and their image (or the image of the property that they were trying to sell) that they cleaned the murder scene up and didn't say a god damn thing about it.

no but really why do AP threads always get dubs and trips at an alarmingly higher rate

He only killed some of them.

dubb

HOLY SHIT

Let's see 's dubs

Sorry, no can do, got an 8:30 reservations for dubs.

Jeez, how did he swing that?

JEEZ, HOW'D A NITWIT LIKE YOU GET REPEATING DIGITS

It's hip to be S0UARE

feed me a stray dubs

Impressive. Very nice...

OH MY

nice

nice

lets see paul allens dubs

alright check these dubs guys!

Nice. Very nice.

Here EFG, you forgot something!

yes. point of the movie and book is that high society and 80s conformity was so fucked up that it drove a psychopath crazy.

I'd love to stay, but I got an 830 rez at Dorsia.

Great... sea urchin ceviche

Great thread guys

Big digits 4U

Folks, I don't know what to tell you, with all these low energy gets

Oiy. Nice digitd

nice

Trips

no
the whole denouement of the movie is about him realizing that for all his power and success he still feels insanely impotent. he'd thought killing people had proven he really was powerful but that gets stripped away from him and revealed to be just juvenile delusions. emphasis on juvenile as this is hammered in with the grade-school tier scribbles of his victims

>drove a psychopath crazy
??

>GetsTrips

Get fucked Paul

Now now Bateman