Why did the little girl turn the cross over on Logan?

Why did the little girl turn the cross over on Logan?

???

Why did it end with a fallen over cross? IT made no sense.
Was she Jewish?

It's to make an X. In her animes characters have X eyes when they die, so she made him like that. X_X

I'm going to hope that this is bait and that you aren't actually this stupid.

Logan was the last of the X-Men. The sideways cross made an X as a symbol to his allegiance and all the good work he did.

Made me reply.

Sage

I have never watched anything by DC or Marvel, none of this super hero shit.

I thought it was pretty disrespectful

Shamefur dispray

Intent should be the first thing considered

>think he's above capeshit
>fails to understand basic symbolism

STOP REPLYING TO FUCKING BAIT YOU MORONS!

It's not bait lmao

Never did i say i was above it
also
>Basic
and X for X-man (which i have no idea what it is) is very basic

Mutants are an alligory for LBTGQ community.
When she moved the cross to X it represent the proper pronoun to address gender neutral people, which is neither "he" nor "she", but rather "xe"

How is it disrespectful? The dude wasn't even religious in the least bit. An X commemorating all the good he's done for mutants in his life is way more meaningful than a cross for him.

The X was for Xylophone. In the original script, Laura was gonna pull out a Fisher-Price xylophone and play the Johnny Cash's Hurt with it. But Fox told them not to do it because it was too kino, so they had to make do with the X.

>I thought it was pretty disrespectful
Can we as a website please stop pretending to be Conservative Christians? This meme is getting old.

The cross upside down is a satanist symbol like "fuck religion XDDD"

I understand now and i think it's fine, i was just real confused as to of why she would be turning the cross

They both don't prove anything about creation senpai, nice try though.

The X was there to send a message to the viewers, particularly you OP. It stands for Xfuck off with this dumb ass retarded b8 you mongolian giraffe necked goober.

>Can we as a website please stop pretending to be Conservative Christians? This meme is getting old.
It's actually kinda sad now cause people didn't realize it was a meme and now there are actual fundamentalist Christians on here who think they're welcome.

To show that wolverine was a xenomorph all along, basically logan was a marketing campaign for alien: covenant.

It wasn't upside down.

3/10, your last ones were better.

Sage

I saw that trailer before the movie, it was beat for beat Prometheus, why does anyone care?

Okay keep thinking it s bait i honestly dont care

X marks the spot because that adamantium skeleton of his has got to be worth a fortune.

kek