Just told my father about Sup Forums he's based as fuck and really into history so I think he'll get a kick out of this...

Just told my father about Sup Forums he's based as fuck and really into history so I think he'll get a kick out of this place. Have any of you faggots ever shared this forum with any of your family members?

let people come here by their will ((((and order))))
you don't need to openly propagate the existence of this place..
you'll do more harm than good.

Are you insane ?

you really shouldn't discuss Sup Forums with anybody

Your dads already here, fag
He just knows about rule 1

serious

>talking about Sup Forums in real life
>ever

I don't even remember how I found this website I've been here a decade already fuck

Same fampai

Yeah. My girlfriend actually showed me Sup Forums
Before this I always went on /fit/. Started out with Sup Forums when I was like 13 then shifted gears into /r9k/ during my teenage angsty years. Eventually ended up on /fit/ realizing that I fit in there more.

Now I realize that most of the people on /fit/ have no real idea wtf they're doing and I lift more than 90% of them.

Sup Forums is funny as fuck I love to see dindu news

> mfw when my brother found our about Sup Forums on his own & occasionally sends me dank memes

I told my dad about Sup Forums about a year ago and he was like "i already know about Sup Forums, you newfag."

Rule 1 is only for raids you stupid fucking faggots

Rule one only counts for

>called wife a "sjw" when she regurgitated some libral bs
>wife gets mad, studying psychology at a liberal arts university
>slowly feeding her the red pill in baby doses
>wife is slowing coming around
>profit

Hayden I know you browse this board too.

How old are yous?

Redpilled a lot of people recently and even won a soul for Christ earlier today. Feels good mayn.

I think I heard about this site from its name being dropped around the internet. Never mention that you browse Sup Forums, it can only end in cringe.

i don't really get that cartoon

My parents don't even know about browser tabs.
If I showed them this place they'd be scared by the memes.

My dad would probably freak out and think I'm on some kind of nsa watch list if I told him I go on Pol

>Have any of you faggots ever shared this forum with any of your family members?
Hell fucking no.

My parents aren't internet people, but my girlfriend likes looking at the bored for jokes. She's a liberal-leaning girl, though, but she and I are like Romeo and Juliet (except more sex and less dying)

>My girlfriend actually showed me Sup Forums
That's troubling.

Have you gotten around explaining spurdo yet?

My dad thinks it's hilarious.

Played merchant minute for my mom and she merely thought it was annoying. Other than that she's redpilled.

Showed my brother in law and he was like "...dindu...huh, thought I'd heard them all." Went in an hour later and he was still reading pol.

They're on board except not so much the jew shit.

Oftentimes I'll just read excerpts from threads rather than actually show them and they think it's great.

>women have two modes of existence: brainwashed left and brainwashed right

I posted pics of my sister on Sup Forums

My dad says take everything you read with a grain of salt. It worked out well.

Also I told my sister that I want Trump to win just to see leftists/SJW butthurt. She said I'm horrible but respects my position. Now that Bernie is out she's voting Trump.

Reroll

Rules 1 and 2

This headlock panel, I feel like I've seen that before but with other people.

Am I making this up?

>sharing Sup Forums to your family members

fucking god please kill me I hate these newfags fuck me

>Implying we haven't always been so autistic.