Why are whites so fucking weak?

Why are whites so fucking weak?

My brothers outclassed Dallas police last night.

I though whites were tough shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u6S7LRrCru8
touristswatch.com/?news=german-tourist-shot-dead-at-mlango-wa-papa-in-mombasakenya
newvision.co.ug/new_vision/news/1303808/tourist-shot-dead-kenya-german
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u6S7LRrCru8

This white guy got BTFO by cops. Lol

lol

It's typical of a nigger to call a sucker punch a victory

If we are weak, what are you, crystal boned?

I remember this pic. You fucking deserve what's coming to you if you chose to go vacation in FUCKING KENYA OF ALL PLACES as white person, kek.

>NAIROBI (Reuters) – A German female tourist was killed in the Kenyan port city of Mombasa on Thursday [July 2014, ... ], police sources said.

>“A female tourist was shot in Kibokoni area,” Robert Sicharani, head of Tourist Police Unit in Kenya’s Coast region, told Reuters, adding that the case was being investigated. “She was confirmed dead at the hospital,” he said.

>He did not give details about the woman’s identity but a police source, who asked not to be named, said she was a 28-year-old German and that she had not been robbed. The source said her Ugandan male companion was injured in the attack.

>Ugandan male companion

>sucker punch

Yeah uh huh. Whatever you say white boi.

>sucker punch

It's a German tourist that went to Kenya with her African boyfriend and got shot to death in an armed robbery. She died and her BF is paralyzed for life.

Proper grammar, well spaced for readability...

These words, too eloquent for jungle bunnies. Only jewish troll are so precise.

who shot whom here?

>whites
>Dallas police la

your fellow nigger killed a spic cop, dumbass.

Cop dies.

>FUCKING KENYA OF ALL PLACES

funny thing, it was a pretty nice place, in the 90s, I was there as a kid.

Now 20 years laters its just like all the other central African countries.

one coal burner less. all is good in the world.

You don't need to be intelligent to use a gun properly.
Also nobody has natural resistance to bullets.

Don't be surprised when the violence escalates and you're the one being lynched, regardless of your actual involvement.

>be nigger
>shoot cops
>get blown up

lmao roasted nigger sure smells great

Kenya for Kenyans and Germany for everybody!

Too bad the police can't send snipers to the #blacklivesmurder festivals.
>send it

No but we can

get used to this, Amerilads

Kenya hospitality comin your way 2017

Don't bitch when cops kill you and your family as revenge...

European women go to african countries for sex tourism. It's kind of funny, given the proliferation of STD's in the african continent. I think Bunbo was jealous that Tintu stole his money-fuck socket and killed her.

shitty

so Chocolate Rambo II actually came down from the parking garage at one point?

t. tough white cuck with no guns

Another dead german coal burner that went on nigger safari. touristswatch.com/?news=german-tourist-shot-dead-at-mlango-wa-papa-in-mombasakenya

>cops breaking laws

Never ending cycle, who will purge who?

Won't matter, we have Soroz on our side

And then he caught a claymore to the face

natural selection

>this is the potential of a monkey trained by white men
w-woah...

>Why are whites so fucking weak?
>My brothers outclassed Dallas police last night.

Your brother is a dead nigger yes? Guess he wasn't as strong as he thought

And another! wew, fucking german coal burners!

newvision.co.ug/new_vision/news/1303808/tourist-shot-dead-kenya-german

To nigs, everyone who isn't black is white.

Bushy AR-15
CAI vz. 58
CAI L1A1
W. German P228 x 2
Lel kek P32

I'm not implying I'll be doing the lynching, I'm just saying you reap what you sow. And you're sowing the seeds of hate.
I may have a lot of guns but I have no intent to use them beyond self-defense or defending others.

Why are NIGS so damn ignorant? You know how to sell drugs, load a gun, make illegitimate kids, and make cool gang signs with both hands.... Oh btw your "black" prez is still half white!!! HAHAHAHA

>tfw I've been on a workship for the past 4 months
>completely cut off from society
>finally get some internet and see that the beginning of the Planet of the Apes is literally happening

>changing faces on currency
>chimping out everywhere
>complete chaos and violence everywhere
>going to get back onshore just as they've taken over, I'll probably end up in a cage

If a TSA nig puts their hands on me at the airport I'll probably scream "get your hands off me, you damn dirty ape" compulsively

your BROTHA is dead!!
Can't even fight fair... has to ambush people.

fucking coward(s)

>why cant whites survive a bullet to the head?
fucking nigger

Because we evolved to rely on intellect and innovation. Same reason humans are shit tier physically compared to other animals.

She must be doing the michael brown pose

comparing an officer with a trained ex military , put a white ex military against that black ex military if you wanted to make it fair

How many of u grew up in black neighbourhoods? Its fascinating the resentment towards a demographic that makes very little money relative to you and suffers from worse health to you. You can say it's not your fault but that's not my point. Their genes are not their fault either. Why do I see so much hostility?

Albino Neanderthals can't win a street fight if their life depended on it.

wow everyone is retarded.

This. I once had a black coworker who asked me if another coworker was white, he was clearly Asian/white mix. Blacks call me white boy all the time even though I'm partially Native American and black.

It's an amazing thing to witness. They literally see race in black and white

>Why are whites so fucking weak?

$5 says you're a white or jew trying to generate more racism

>that Mary Beth

Bahaha

TOP KEK

Some of the dead officers did 3 tours in Iraq

>6 guns
>a lot
i thought Americans were supposed to love guns? i own 23 and have never even shot a gun in my life

>whites
>weak

lol what do you call it? that guy just guaranteed that the next bunch of nigs doing this get a bullet to the head not chest

What's the hardest part about seeing black people get gunned down?

My dick.

Fuck off nigger

>one of the dead officers did 3 tours in Iraq

experience won't save you from being shot when you don't expect it

>Why do I see so much hostility?
>Posted in a fucking 1 post by this ID troll thread filled with white gore

Because, even though OP is a troll; they literally believe this.

Literally.

this is actually what most nogs unironically think. That whitey is shit at fightin' and that muh bruthas will rise up any day now.

That is the entire push behind BLM.
And it's a mainstream fucking movement.

So the cops get to act like niggers because of revenge?

What's this from?

Whitey is so badass, he invented a ROBOT that killed your brother.

>You can say it's not your fault but that's not my point

that is the point

it's not our hostility

cops shooting people during arrests isn't systemic, prevalent, nation-wide white racism

it's a response to niggers nigging

>implying thats a bad thing

I thought niggers were tough shit but need to fight in groups of 50.

How come they can't even get jobs?

Why when I curb stomp a nigger he cries?

Are u ok? I never said anything close to what you just told me I said. The white face obviously produces very formidable warlike people. How about just look at what I say instead of guessing

You're right, I am a troll.

I just like to piss off Sup Forums every once in a while.

But you guys are pretty retarded if you honestly believe their are Nigs browsing this anime imageboard.

Also the bootlicking has got to stop.

I don't like niggers or cops, they are merely instruments of the jews.

>I remember this pic. You fucking deserve what's coming to you if you chose to go vacation in FUCKING KENYA OF ALL PLACES as white person, kek.

Kenya is great for holidays. It's cheap, English speaking, great climate, stable government, homosexuality is illegal, and it's a good introduction to Africa. Also loads of black girls who want you. It is pol's job to cuck the niggers back.

>But you guys are pretty retarded if you honestly believe their are Nigs browsing this anime imageboard.

there are tons of black weebs

I know one myself

Noice

A lot compared to your average American. Most guns in America are owned by a minority of the population, it's not an even distribution or anything.
Also I'm only 22 and don't have the dosh to buy more than that at the moment. However I don't ever plan on stopping my collection so who knows how many I'll have 20 years from now.

Also why the fuck do you have 23 guns and have never fired one, what's a colossal waste.

"Thou shalt not kill"

If you kill us we win.

We go to heaven. And you go to hell.
So go ahead. "Genocide" us. We aren't afraid.

Any person who fears white genocide is not a true Christian.

It is gods PLAN. Removing the faithful and righteous from this sinful world. Stopping any more children having to live in this evil world.

While the sinners are left hell on earth

Why are humans so weak?
This unit outclassed a human who out classed other humans.
It thought humans were tough organic lifeforms?

This is my waifu.

There are many others like her but this one is mine.

Who cares what insane liberals think though? Whites excel regardless

Well getting knocked out ain't no fucking victory, m8.

Nobody can suckerpunch you unless you're a sucker.

That means if somebody comes close enough to punch you, you punch them first, since I have to explain this to you children, since you don't have fathers.

>curb stomp
found the 12 year old. Sup Forums is 18+ you dumb faggot

pwned

Yes, and they stay on Sup Forums, also they behave themselves and aren't niggers.

The nigra ambushed them. Not really a fair fight, but what can you expect from negroids?

Dallas cops shot some crazy nig nog that ran out of his house with a screwdriver after they repeatedly asking him to drop it when he was standing at the front door.

>
>>I remember this pic. You fucking deserve what's coming to you if you chose to go vacation in FUCKING KENYA OF ALL PLACES as white person, kek.
>Kenya is great for holidays. It's cheap, English speaking, great climate, stable government, homosexuality is illegal, and it's a good introduction to Africa. Also loads of black girls who want you. It is pol's job to cuck the niggers back.
Tell me more fellow Irishman

No John, you are the terrorist
And then John was a terrorist

Right. A sucker punch, thanks for proving my point jungle bunny

>Ambush officers when they weren't expecting it
>Why ain't you whites tough?

You should put a bullet in your own skull, faggot nigger. I'd say something about your daddy never raised you right, but since you've never met him, I guess I can't hold that coon responsible, not to mention, he's got to either be in jail or dead by now, just like you will be within the year.

what kind of stupid shit is this? that gif is retarded, take your anime shit to reddit

inherited them. don't even know what the fuck any of them are aside from the shotguns. i just don't really have much interest in guns and really have no reason to use them.

You fool, they were directly engaging each other, but the nig was better trained.

Quit being a sore loser.

This faggot fishing for (You)'s by acting like a nigger aside, that's some fucked up shit in that video man. Aren't they required to give verbal commands before opening fire (unless he poses a threat to them or those around them)?

Bait harder, Logan

Yes.

>Who cares what insane liberals think though?

they are trying to elect someone who will run the country based on the idea that white people are as racist as they were pre-civil rights

that the entire country still puts preference on white people first, to the point that they believe police HUNT NIGGERS just to kill them for being black

they ACTUALLY believe this now

>pretending to be black
fucking summerfags i swear

>It's a German tourist that went to Kenya with her African boyfriend and got shot to death in an armed robbery
Paid the toll.

I think he means targeting the police from rooftops while they were looking out for the BLM protesters, see them jump into action to get them all out of harms way.

>white boi.

you are a white dude posting stuff that fits your fantasy.

fucking weird.

So the less of them the better ?

Blacks come to Sup Forums all the time. Their ignorance and terrible grammar are dead giveaways.

If you're not going to use them why not sell them?
If you want to keep a few just in case then do so, but you're basically sitting on a pile of cash.

>still replying to the bait

Git gud faggot