NO MORE DEAD COPS!

NO MORE DEAD COPS!

DO CORE NEAD MOPS!

why do cops kill more unarmed blacks than unarmed whites per capita?

Blacks commit more crimes and therefore interact with the police more often

Because gotham is actually hell

you misunderstood the question, i was unclear. how come per police shooting of unarmed men, black men are shot more often than whites per capita.
the example is out of ever 100 unarmed blacks and whites that are shot by cops, more would be black than white. why do you suppose that is? My guess is, pretty simply, cops are more afraid and expectant of confrontation in black neighborhoods than whites because of the crimes rates, and therefore are more trigger happy

Blacks tend do be more aggressive and try to provoke cops more often.

yeah thats true. how do you feel about black lives matter as a movement? Do you feel any sympathy, or simply frustration?

Blacks are taught by their culture and communities to disrespect the police. The police pick up on that and it puts them on edge. Since you seem to be such an encyclopedia, where's the stats on per capita violence against police officers?

What are some other good movies about vigilantes doing what the cops won't?

Sympathy that they realize their communities are steaming piles of shit with little prospect of improvement. Frustration that they don't realize they're at least 75% of the problem.

i didnt claim anything and had no opinion in my post. youre just defensive. the previous reply was better

god i used to love these so much more before Sup Forums ruined them for everyone. did he get the other guy?

NO MORE BLACK COCKS

Yes, both are dead.

Fuck you nigger

Yes I can tell

NO MORE CRASHED PLANES

moar

I don't have many shootings.

>those couple seconds where he really regrets his decision before he gets dread yanked

kek

In his defense he still took it well. That shit is hell and he took a double dose in the eyes nose and mouth.

>read the image
>damn that sucks
>see the sponsored ad

NO MORE MAGGOTY BREAD!

cancer goes to Sup Forums

Wat

Fuck off faggot, cancer goes to Reddit