Italian

Is there a greater meme language than Italian? All of the romance languages apart from Romanian shit on Italian. 100's of millions speak French and Spanish, Italian is only spoken in Italy and Switzerland (inb4 Vatican and San Marino)

How do Italicucks make up for the fact that Italian is insignificant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gb0c2E-VAJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their diaspora in south america should have kept their language

I mean I bet some part of Argentina speaks Italian. Either way, Italian is really a failed language.

>How do Italicucks make up for the fact that Italian is insignificant?
Me personally, I cry myself to sleep.

Then I learn English and Ancient Greek and Latin to compensate and break everyone's balls with the etymology of everything.

Don't you think FOR A SECOND that we aren't aware of the failure of our made-up language, born of bastardized latin in decay.

t.moldavian

Italian is simply too difficult to be well spoken by niggers and other subhumans you have in your colonies

Do you guys have a hard time learning Spanish?
I speak Spanish as native and I'd like to learn Italian and Portuguese

>learning 2 meme languages.

I love Portubros but come on man. Portugese is a meme. Portugal and Brazil? One has thousands murdered every day and the other is just kinda irrelevant (and on fire a lot).

Italian is as I've said cucked to the max. It's a fake latin script and is barely used outside of Italy and Switzerland.

Just learn French or something.

t. Andrew Pierre Jean-Boulgnone

>French
Spoken by niggers in Africa
>Spanish
Spoken by niggers in south america

Everyday there's a "shit on italy" thread. Your inferiority complex about your dead empire is really amazing.

>never have our language distorted by third worlders

feels good mane

>100's of millions speak French
French does not even have 100M native speakers

>ONDA VITAL A TODO GAS LOBEZNO PEPE Y SUS GLOBOS
Sorry i had to do it

I am Italian sorry

feels good that half europe and all central and south america speak italic languages

you smell

i am Greek

Better than your latino subhuman crap.

Americans don't shower

me too

Just tell me where did you put the copper

maybe

youtu.be/Gb0c2E-VAJQ

>this is what happens when you speak random Italian words in an Anglo country

Unlike French, Portuguese is being transmited and learned by people living in countries that were Portugal colonies, according to the 2014 Angolan Census, Portuguese is spoken in the home by 71.15% of Angolans, it's the mother tongue of 10.7% of Mozambicans and 50.4% can speak it according to the 2007 Mozambican Census, a quarter of the population of Timor-Leste can speak it, around 15% of Luxembourg, Andorra and Uruguay are native Portuguese speakers and is spoken by basically everybody (+98%) in Brazil, Portugal, São Tomé and Príncipe and Cape Verde

Im Irish but live in Northern Ireland with a british flair. But Italian is a meme

(´・ω・`)

Still fucking useless. People should learn Spanish instead. You even get the bonus of speaking shitty Portuguese if you get fluent in Spanish

I learned Portuguese because it's spoken in every continent, including Africa (future superpower) and in the country Brazil (future american superpower after China takes over USA)

Here's something that will blow your mind, anglonig. Ready....

>quantity is not necessarily the same as quality
whooooooooooosh

Italian is a really interesting and easy language
portuguese is disgusting
french pronunciation is tough as hell and is only spoken in France and Quebec

xD

Italians are GOAT tho

he's not italian he's an amerislob

nothin personnel m8