twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no chinese gf
just end me, lads

>tfw no gf

Your day is coming subhuman racemixers

there is nothing wrong with racemixing

you'll be telling that to our baseball bats and guns, gypsy scum

delet this, we like frau angela

It would be cool if instead of wars conflicts would be solved by dance-offs. Since I'm RAVELORD OVERLORDS I could effectively conquer entire solar system.

Or they should be solved by fucking
>Hey babe I think that town actually belongs to my country
>If you make me cum it will. *pen0r in cunt intesifies*

your whole country is one big cesspool of racemixers and mixed ethnicities.

cesspool of ethnicities *
There is a reason all the races of Russia look so distinct from each other - people historically lived apart under anti-miscegenation laws

you all look like bydło

look mate i visited both kaliningrad and moscow
there are caucasus-russian and central asia - russian couples everywhere.

your country is probably more mixed than the fucking usa lol

You are the bydło, cwel. Russia has less gopniks and larger scientific and business community

>there are caucasus-russian and central asia - russian couples everywhere.
Russian men: 98% married to Russian women, 1% Belarus/Ukraine/German women 1% other/Kazan Tatar. Same stats for women
>central asian
Learn to lie for fucks sake. Nobody even touches those scum with a 8 feet pole, not any native race of Russia. Russians beat them, Chechens use them as slaves on stone manufactures etc

to be fair though, the most beautiful russians are from mixed-race relationships though.
where the father was central-asian and the mother russian, or the other way around.
they look exotic and familiar at the same time, have nice facial aesthetics, they're tall and the're resilient to diseases.

come to the birthplace of immanuel kant and walk around the street then you delusional retard lol

isn't moscow like 50% muslim at this point, lol?
i guess they're russian muslims though, so the're more based and state controlled than middle-east muslims.
they know that if they chimp out they'll get chopped up into small pieces.

>dance-offs
That's a gay nigger concept.
Which makes you a gay nigger.

anyone remember the chechen bombings (actually perpetrated by the fsb?)
those were the days.

or actually, no.
the best days were when the kgb and the iron curtain still exited. fuck the west

I am in Konigsberg you fucking yellow fevered omega. cntrlazn subhuman don't exist here - it's the slave force of Moscow, Petersburg, Grozny and rural Dagestan

>Same stats for women
But where are the proofs, Ivan?

who runs all the filthy "sinbad" snack shops then?
who cleans the streets?
who goes out at night with your teenage girls?

>Konigsberg
>using the g*rm name of Królewiec
even "Kaliningrad" would be less disgusting

dead general for degenerate subhumans

when the soviet union invaded afghanistan
they had problems with muslim terrorists and partisans, okay?
sometimes they abducted russian soldiers or threatened their military facilities.

so what the kgb did was: capture the individuals perpetrating these acts, and send pieces of their bodies to their families. like first they would send fingers, then toes, later arms or legs, eventually legs.
and if the families of the terrorists didn't budge and give the information the russians needed, their family members would just get chopped into small pieces.

that's how you should deal with any terrorist.
not this pussy ass "tolerance" shit america keeps pushing now.

I wouldn't call invading half of sandnigger shitholes and killing all their leaders "tolerant"

letting them into your country and then creating a whole propaganda machine centered around "the religion of peace" is though.
and accepting and even encouraing arab women wearing hijabs, while pushing more and more feministic policies for western women.

Don't even know what sinbad is and almost everything in town is done by Russians and Germans on their own. I don't think you even realize what the fuck cntrlazn is - 150-160 cm tall brown subhuman that can say 4-7 slave-work related sentences in Russian
Where are the proofs of "what exactly bullshit claim insert here _"? See Rosstat or levada or whatever fits your ideological side
Prussia always been German. The only use of conquered or stolen land Poland could ever pull off was settling it with tatars, gypsies and armenians. Kalinin is a man behind Stalin repressions. Who would pronounce that name of Russian butcher?

you're not even from kaliningrad lol, otherwise you would know what i'm talking about.
stop trolling
fuck off

>fuck off
how old are you?

right back at you haha

>>>/Dachau/
>some triggered yellow fevered omega subhuman says a blatant lie, so it must be true

just rangeban slovakia

All real Slovaks are racist. gyps*es and Vietnamese mudbloods don't represent Slovakia on the international board

iktf

you're wasters
here, a place for wasters

I hate islam.

Bydło is what saved eastern europe from islam and that's a fucking fact. Eastern leaders know that if bydło spergs out that means 90% of population spergs out so they don't let any allahuakbars in and pretend to be based to not lose their heads.

I kinda hope our goverment will go ''yeah open the borders :)'' because lynching them would be awesome it would be like that shit in France where aristocracy got their heads chopped off.

the polish army would just step in and pacify all rebellious regions

you're overestimating eastern leaders, they do it for votes and nothing more

polish army is exclusively bydło you think a smart man would want to fight for this shithole?

What is your country's equivalent of Chad? Here it's Seba.

Make no mistake most of Britain is more bydlo than Poland will ever be. Most Western Europeans are the same bydlo just with little more money. It would be nice to go full open borders, because we will just lynch our politicians (would enjoy killing your jew president family after raping Duda's wife and daughter btw), end up removing all shitskin and establishing right-out-open ethnostates

Why some foreign retards claim Poland never invaded other countries? It absolutely did.

you are living hatred

Is it really that noticeable?

happy weekend lads

fuck you motherfucker

finally

cheers m8

one of the good things about ching chong women are their feet desu
I am no footfag but it kinda felt nice/interesting how their feet are so arched
I felt like some flatfooted mong when I got the chance to compare my feet to one azn qt firsthand

>I am no footfag

being born in poland fucking blows
>shit wages
>shit people
>everyone hates you and mocks you
if it at least had an agressive history like Russia then it would be ok but polacks were cucks AND are hated

I believe that if someone hates you you might as well do something to deserve it but polacks are doormats and veryone shittalks them anyway.

No one respects polacks and I can't believe poland went to Iraq and Afghanistan after their american masters and got nothing in return.
>our allies :)
allies who still spread nazi propaganda

fuck this place

being polish is nothing but misery
>le butifel wymmyn XD
who prefer foreigners

no I am quite serious
idgf about feet
but the feet of the aforementioned azn qt were one of her qualities desu

I'm honestly in a permanent state of JUST, for years I'm torn between anger bordering on some psychotic breakdown and soul crushing sadness that makes me wanna off myself.

And Brendan Farser did not deserve his fate, I hope he is doing well now.

he'll be okay, lads

Would you like to become a protectorate of Russia (after ethnonationalist takeover). No more subhuman spic US soldiers, Vietnamese, jews or arabic students.

I'm really butthurt that PS4 has paid online, PS3 had free multiplayer.

bump

>being this poor

>having a console

>not having both an xbone and a ps4
lol.

>having a console

>no magyar cigany
1/10 thread

Tell me about Prague. Is it the hub of technology as seen in Deus Ex: mankind divided or a post soviet shithole with commie blocks?

yes
detroit is completely yellow as well

Of course detroit is yellow, it's full of piss

>le commieblocks
just open Google Images and type Prague you dumb nigger

He got some role now. hopefully he will get better.
youtube.com/watch?v=ow3VCP3Xdmk

It gives me all the nice historical buildings and castles.

its hub of drugs and prostitution
watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=NbBopPxag_Y

also new movie for litwin since it has eng subs.

that's because most of Prague is like that, it's one of the most beautiful European cities, at least top 3.

bump

>go to hospital because I fell on my ankle
>sit down in waiting room
>blood on the floor
>some baby about to die next to me
>guy sitting on the bench with an L shaped ankle in front of me

>Hungarian "health care"

>Prussia always been German.
Prussia was Baltic, retard. We're the ones who let Germs in there.

is this true?

They patch you up if you're injured badly. I even got to get x-ray'd.

What kind of salaries do programmers make in Prague?

Lots of salaries

at least 5€

Nice!
Not so nice

I fucking hate my life

Why so?

I will forever remain a sad brainlet

don't be so negative lad

This thread needs more shitposting

okay

dragon age 2 was a mistake.-

yes

For once the Argie is right. But it did have Merril!