Come here, user

>come here, user
>*farts*

What do?

>Inhale deeply

not to brag but ive sniffed more than a few farts in my life but usually while i was trying to sleep

Caress my tongue over ever square inch of that succulent sphincter.

Elizabeth Olsen with an ass?

who is this semen demon?

>tfw enjoy eating ass but the thought of a girl farting in my face would make me lose my boner

Farts of the female persuasion? How did they smell? Did you get hard?

>1489212102109m
>m
Why did you post this from your lagdroid? Are you afraid of being banned?

i love eating ass and a girl has never farted in my face. i mean honestly i think holding in farts is a priority during sex. i remember having sex with a girl sitting on my lap and she bounced so hard i farted loudly and i really embarassed. she pretended not to notcie though lmal

obviously. posting NSFW is a 3 day ban.

>grab her head
>Go full facialabuse.com

Op literally posted the same topic on Sup Forums about a half an hour ago.

just to clarify i am not OP. please don't ban me mods.

no because the only time youll smell a girl fart is after youve alreadty had sex and are just trying to get a nights sleep so shes already disgusting to you but then she rips in her sleep and its fucking gross and you lose all attraction until the next time you get drunk with the bitch

shove my face right between her ass cheeks

Honestly? Ignore the fart and maybe just flex a 'cep. If she's into it ask her straight up, "deal or no deal?"

>don't test me

Who are these semen demons?

*blocks your path*

that fucing bich that was fucking uncall for

i slam her head on the counter

*twerks your path*

>Eats what is blocking her path

I honestly want Momokun to die. She just reposts her mei cosplays and that other one with the big wig, and gets fatter and fatter

But she has a great ass

third is perfectly THICC

We've got to go THICCer

hoooo momma

poor man's mei

Alanah Rae